POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where it is important though is that VP's are important in winning swing states. I don't think what Beshear said about JD Vance about being phony was off the cuff. All part of a strategy to distance Vance from middle American voters.
Can't defend his own stupid candidate, so he literally ignores anything said about her and just focuses on his own talking points. TROLL. IGNORE.

Can't defend his own stupid candidate, so he literally ignores anything said about her and just focuses on his own talking points. TROLL. IGNORE.

This dude is weird. Some of you are insufferable, but I don't ignore everyone I disagree with.

Not that I give a shit. Deuces

lol @ not how things work.

It's how things should work because it's none of your ****ing business what me or my wife do to reproduce. You have no excuse here. I don't give a shit if it's a local, state or federal government. You're wrong. This is America, asshole. Go promote your theocratic bullshit in Iran.

If you don’t think the government should have a say in it, why did you want Vance to vote for a bill that inserts the federal government into the equation?

Is there a single state where IVF is illegal? Wasn’t in Ohio when my wife and I did it. Never had trouble at appointments in NKY either.

If you don’t think the government should have a say in it, why did you want Vance to vote for a bill that inserts the federal government into the equation?

Is there a single state where IVF is illegal? Wasn’t in Ohio when my wife and I did it. Never had trouble at appointments in NKY either.

Alabama. And we probably went through an affiliated clinic to the one in NKY. They are vehemently fighting that legislation in AL from spreading. What I said about being in a hospital is true btw. We are literally waiting. Will be a dad in 12 hours.

States rights have limits. And I can cite a hundred examples where you'd agree with me. I really don't have anything else to say about this. It literally enrages me.

GUYS. Stop falling for this KAB Cats troll. He's pushing a lie the media spun by taking JD Vance's comments OUT OF CONTEXT.

This guy is a PURE DEMOCRAT TROLL. Nothing he says is true.

Here's the ACTUAL VIDEO of what Vance ACTUALLY SAID about IVF.

Watch it and IGNORE THIS IDIOT.

On Monday, the influential anti-Trump commentator Ron Filipkowski posted part of that interview on X, where it took off. That clip didn’t include the caveats Vance had shared with ISI, that he wasn’t talking about people who, “even though they would like to have kids, are unable to have them.” Commentators seeing this for the first time asked whether Vance’s mouth had already hurt the GOP ticket, with an insult to millions of women who might have been gettable for Trump.

Alabama. And we probably went through an affiliated clinic to the one in NKY. They are vehemently fighting that legislation in AL from spreading. What I said about being in a hospital is true btw. We are literally waiting. Will be a dad in 12 hours.

States rights have limits. And I can cite a hundred examples where you'd agree with me. I really don't have anything else to say about this. It literally enrages me.

It’s not illegal in Alabama. Legislation protected it, so I don’t know why you’d want to stop that from spreading or why it would enrage you.

Regardless, best of luck with everything. There’s nothing like it.

Where it is important though is that VP's are important in winning swing states. I don't think what Beshear said about JD Vance about being phony was off the cuff. All part of a strategy to distance Vance from middle American voters.
You mean aside from having once been gay but now isn't, writing the foreword to and praising a Project 2025 manifesto, having a dark-skinned immigrant wife while promoting virulent anti-immigration policies, writing a douche-nozzle book attacking Appalachians, and generally giving off the air of tell-me-what-I-believe-this-week triviality about him?

He won his seat, yes, but underperformed dramatically -- shades of Mike Pence -- and he's widely disliked in the state.

• Love
Reactions: KAB Cats
Really? I assume you're not familiar with the Alabama legislation and JD Vance's vote against the IVR Protection Act on June 13th?
I saw the one he supported where states would lose Medicaid funding if they didn't allow IVF. People leave that one out.

Was thr IVR protection act a political pr bill like those ones where they call a bill "support the troops bill" in the first paragraph it says we support the troops then the rest of the 8000 pages have things like funding lesbian dance theater at liberal arts schools? They do shit like that a lot so the press headlines will say "so and so hates the troops!!!"

You mean aside from having once been gay but now isn't, writing the foreword to and praising a Project 2025 manifesto, having a dark-skinned immigrant wife while promoting virulent anti-immigration policies, writing a douche-nozzle book attacking Appalachians, and generally giving off the air of tell-me-what-I-believe-this-week triviality about him?

He won his seat, yes, but underperformed dramatically -- shades of Mike Pence -- and he's widely disliked in the state.
What anti-immigration policies? Link, please.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

I’m still unpacking this…

And the fact that it’s all true

Because Bidenomics has soared grocery prices I was able to sell enough beer cans to purchase a pondagrossa style steak from the meat section of the local dollar gentral store. So tonight, if I can sledgehammer this cut of beef to somewhat tender, I will fire up my grill, enjoy this hard-earned meal with a glass of Boones farm chardonnay.
My kinda of night right there. Mix in some grass clippings and your a regular ole Outback...

Because Bidenomics has soared grocery prices I was able to sell enough beer cans to purchase a pondagrossa style steak from the meat section of the local dollar gentral store. So tonight, if I can sledgehammer this cut of beef to somewhat tender, I will fire up my grill, enjoy this hard-earned meal with a glass of Boones farm chardonnay.

Did the same this evening, but finished off a bottle of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream with a throwback mixed drink from my grad school days. Lol

Reactions: 55wildcat
She said very fine people on both sides.

Also...she's the president of the senate, she didn't show up to Netanyahu's address to congress. Neither did biden. Care to explain?

Again, she Said nothing for a full 24 hours. Why? Not sure what you posting exactly what I said she did a day later proves. Doesn't know what's right and has to be told? Only put out a tweet.

Ahhh here's why?

Let's get your best spin
Netanyahu sucks. Dems doing anything other than fall in line on Bibi support is fantastic.

Good Gawd… the posting activity among liberal women in my social media network has become unbearable over the last 48 hours. I hate this period of time before presidential elections. People I otherwise believe to be sensible individuals suddenly begin vomiting what’s really buried in their brains all over social media, and I begin to question humanity.

While it is nauseating, it is highly beneficial to know where these people stand on things. Knowing who you can and can't trust is important. Knowing the shallow depths they wade in is too.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
They aren't pro-Hamas, they're pro-Palestinian. The Palestinian people deserve freedom and equality just like everyone else. Hamas is a horrible religious fundamentalist extremist group. That does heinous, reprehensible things in the ongoing war. But they're just one faction across millions of stateless and powerless Palestinian people, the entire political spectrum, fighting for their freedom. We need to all be working towards a solution to the problem instead of enabling the most extreme faction to just grow and grow by bombing them a clear path to new members.
GTSFO1qXQAA5VIx

Reactions: Dionysus444

So much of our news and history are bunk. The praise of Bob Woodward being one. I never knew Gerald Ford was on the Warren Commission and how he was forced as the VP on Nixon in the second term.

The intel agencies were and are just out of control.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
This is just factually incorrect. An idea never posited until the modern era. Here you have Ignatius of Antioch (who knew and learned from St John) writing around the year 110:

“See that ye all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as ye would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. […] Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. […] Whatsoever [the bishop] shall approve of, that is also pleasing to God, so that everything that is done may be secure and valid.”

There are an almost limitless supply of other pre-Constantine references to "the Church" and meaning it explicitly in the way in which I am referring to the Church. I mean, Our Lord himself creates the Church by ordaining the Apostles and placing Peter over them. "Feed my sheep." "What you bind on Earth is bound in Heaven...". etc.

Perhaps we're talking past each other to a certain extent. I am not saying Jews can never be accepted into the Church or that they lost salvation simply by once being Jews. You are correct in that we are all grafted into the vine and should claim no special privilege for having been grated on. And I definitely do not suppose that anyone being grafted in "takes the spot" of someone else.

What I am saying is that rejecting Christ, which Jews must do or else they are no longer Jews, means that you cannot be grafted on. That is the absolute bare minimum for being seen as a good servant of Our Lord. Again, they can be grafted on at any moment by abandoning Talmudic Judaism and accepting authentic Christian teaching. I am not claiming they are cast out and can never return. But they actually have to accept Our Lord for that return to happen. As of now, that is not the case and probably won't be until the end, if you accept that interpretation of Revelation.

To head off the old covenant still being in place argument, I must ask how a Jew today can ever faithfully uphold the covenant without a Temple? Why would God allow the Temple to be destroyed if he expected the Jews to still faithfully follow the Mosaic Law? Isn't it much more reasonable to see the destruction of the Temple (and it's never having been rebuilt for 2000 years) as a sign from God that the old covenant can no longer be fulfilled by humans. The only way is through Our Lord Jesus Christ
Peter was not the head of the Church. James btw was head of the church in Jerusalem.

The church was not built on Peter but on Peter's confession that Jesus was the Christ. Christ is head of the Church

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT