• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
04d2de2f3a9996c7.jpg

And we don't have spies in Israel? LOL
And I'm sure if they were caught in perhaps the most damaging case of espionage for the IDF, they would not only be released under pressure by Americans living in Israel, but would be personally met at the airport by the sitting President at the time.

Oh wait, that's exactly the opposite of what would happen.

Who in their right mind thinks that aborting more babies...up to full term, mutilating children (transgerderism), higher taxes, open borders with millions of illegals, fraudulent voting, and many other things..........are good for America? Are good for the country that YOU LIVE in?

Obviously Dem/libs because that's what they vote for.
Moderate Dems and independents need to learn this.

When is an insurrection not an insurrection? These people are trying to disrupt the functioning of government. They have been sent there by the rhetoric of democrat politicians.

Isn’t that how this works? Or do they have to destroy property for it to count? Any deep thoughts, leftists?

Those people are total scum.

Why should the United States support and stand with Israel?

Genesis 12:3​

3 I will bless those who bless you,​

And I will curse him who curses you;​

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”​

The Church is Israel. This is rather explicit in the New Testament. The modern political state of Israel is not the referent in that passage.

If you think it is, then you basically have to concede that Judaism is correct and Christianity is wrong.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Kamala didn’t attend today because she didn’t want to offend her base. This is her base.
That's true. The left's base are completely at odds with each other yet are all on the same voting bloc? WHAT?

Muslims and white feminists?
Muslims and the LGBT?

I could go in to all of the other cultures who have issues with each other but why bother?

The Church is Israel. This is rather explicit in the New Testament. The modern political state of Israel is not the referent in that passage.

If you think it is, then you basically have to concede that Judaism is correct and Christianity is wrong.

You're both right and wrong at the same time.

The Church is not Israel, but neither is modern Israel the same as ancient Israel.

The modern state of Israel is also not a Jewish state. There is no state religion, just like in the US.

It's a fine line my friends and I have discussed for decades, but, as I have had to concede in the end, the line is clearly drawn. Those who believe in Jesus and keep the commandments are the family of Jesus and children of God. If Israel ever starts keeping the commandments, the door will be open to return. They aren't bearing the fruit as of now, however.

There has almost always been division among the descendants of Isaac and Jacob as a whole, as to whom they should serve.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
You're both right and wrong at the same time.

The Church is not Israel, but neither is modern Israel the same as ancient Israel.

The modern state of Israel is also not a Jewish state. There is no state religion, just like in the US.

It's a fine line my friends and I have discussed for decades, but, as I have had to concede in the end, the line is clearly drawn. Those who believe in Jesus and keep the commandments are the family of Jesus and children of God. If Israel ever starts keeping the commandments, the door will be open to return. They aren't bearing the fruit as of now, however.

There has almost always been division among the descendants of Isaac and Jacob as a whole, as to whom they should serve.
The Church is absolutely Israel.

You are correct that the door is open for anyone to return and especially those to whom the revelation was first given. They are the branches cast off into the fire, but they can be re-grafted. They just have to accept Our Lord and stop persecuting Him.

One of the consistent types running throughout the OT is the older brother losing his inheritance and persecuting the younger brother who receives it instead. Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Joseph and his brothers.

Agree 100%

The modern state of Israel is also not a Jewish state
50/50 Israel is more secular these days. But it is still God's chosen.
Those who believe in Jesus and keep the commandments are the family of Jesus and children of God. If Israel ever starts keeping the commandments, the door will be open to return. They aren't bearing the fruit as of now, however.
True

When is an insurrection not an insurrection? These people are trying to disrupt the functioning of government. They have been sent there by the rhetoric of democrat politicians.

Isn’t that how this works? Or do they have to destroy property for it to count? Any deep thoughts, leftists?

How insane is it that the left is so radicalized and has imported so many third world crazies that we have so many foreign flags flown in this nation and they're storming AMERICAN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS in the name of another country?

This would be considered an act of war to most of the world and to this country not that long ago.

What this country has become is so embarrassing and disheartening.

Crane continued, “Did you get any reports from any of your agents of anything fishy at the home?”
Paris answered, “I was briefed on uh..” before Crane asked, “Was there any silverware found in the home or trash?”
Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner responded, “I have nothing in the briefing I was given.”
Crane added, “Was it extremely clean, almost like a medical lab? Were you given any of those reports?”
“I wasn’t given any of those details,” added Paris.
Rep. Crane concluded his questioning by saying “That’s what I’m hearing, interesting.”

Crane asked, “Was there any silverware found in the home or trash?”
Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner responded, “I have nothing in the briefing I was given.”
Crane added, “Was it extremely clean, almost like a medical lab? Were you given any of those reports?”
Going down the conspiratorial route for a second....say the home was 'scrubbed'.....why would you get rid of silverware?

Or, just a matter that the Mrs/mother didn't like to do dishes and they used plastic?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT