POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First person i saw correctly ID the registrations as the key. I hope every gop governor cleans the rolls and forces id to register and vote.

I figure dems have 30-35% actual support. The rest is fake.
Has anyone here ever been required to show/recall showing an ID to register? Or to show proof of citizenship - birth certificate/naturalization/passport - to register? It's been 50+ years since I last registered & don't recall a thing about the process here in Kenton Cty, Ky. Certainly didn't have a passport then & don't recall needing a birth certificate.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
F-ck that, the Secret Service should do their job. Best way for Trump, and his supporters as well, to show strength and courage is to keep having the outside rallies. Don't be bullied inside. If staffed correctly and if given the best of the best as Trump should get...the Secret Service should be able to protect him. If they say they can't they are admitting they are incompetent.

Agree. This is a direct attack on democracy & our freedoms. But it's an out for when the USSS doesn't do their job this next time.

Kamala can't be trusted with the nation's secrets...she can't even keep the secret Tupac is alive.

GTNFptDa4AA3Bjh

These soldiers sure don't....

These officers sure don't....
LOL. Do you just try to prove how stupid you are. Do you really not know about the basic political appointments at that level of the military. That is a politician and not a fighter. Gawd you are dumb.

"The letter is addressed to "fellow citizens." Its signatories "are generals, admirals, senior non-commissioned officers, ambassadors, and senior civilian national security leaders. We are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents."

"The list also includes officials from the White House such as Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser; John Kerry, his secretary of State; and James Clapper, his director of National Intelligence."

So IOW, deep state Dems. Also, 51 who eventually signed the Hunters Laptop is Russian Disinfo. Eff you and your stupid list of Dems and liars.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeismaNole

Trump team files FEC complaint over transfer of Biden's $91M to Harris campaign: 'Brazen money grab'​

Trump team files FEC complaint over transfer of Biden's $91M to Harris campaign: 'Brazen money grab'

US Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris arrives at campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware, on July 22, 2024. (Photo by ERIN SCHAFF/POOL/AFP via Getty Images)

Former President Trump’s campaign reportedly filed an FEC complaint accusing President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris of violating campaign finance laws, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.
The complaint, first reported by the New York Times, relates to the Biden campaign rolling its funds over to Harris' campaign after the president dropped out of the race on Sunday.
In the filing, which was obtained by Fox News Digital, the Trump campaign argued that Harris is "seeking to perpetrate a $91.5 million dollar heist of Joe Biden’s leftover campaign cash."
David Warrington, who serves as general counsel for the Trump campaign, called the act "a brazen money grab that would constitute the single largest excessive contribution and biggest violation in the history of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended."
"Kamala Harris is in the process of committing the largest campaign finance violation in American history and she is using the Commission’s own forms to do it," the filing concluded. "The Commission must not and cannot sit idly by while one candidate takes nearly one hundred million dollars from the authorized committee of another, in violation of the Act and the will of the donors who gave the money in the first place."
The Harris campaign told Fox News Digital that the complaint was "baseless."
“Team Harris will continue to build on our more than 250 coordinated offices and more than 1,300 coordinated staffers across the battleground states – just like we built on the $240 million cash on hand that we had at launch this week, raising $100 million in our first 36 hours and signing up 58,000 volunteers," the statement read.
"Republicans may be jealous that Democrats are energized to defeat Donald Trump and his MAGA allies, but baseless legal claims – like the ones they’ve made for years to try to suppress votes and steal elections – will only distract them while we sign up volunteers, talk to voters, and win this election.”

LOL. Do you just try to prove how stupid you are. Do you really not know about the basic political appointments at that level of the military. That is a politician and not a fighter. Gawd you are dumb.

"The letter is addressed to "fellow citizens." Its signatories "are generals, admirals, senior non-commissioned officers, ambassadors, and senior civilian national security leaders. We are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents."

"The list also includes officials from the White House such as Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser; John Kerry, his secretary of State; and James Clapper, his director of National Intelligence."

So IOW, deep state Dems. Also, 51 who eventually signed the Hunters Laptop is Russian Disinfo. Eff you and your stupid list of Dems and liars.
Screw you traitor.

“Typically any sort of genital-affirming surgeries still are happening at 18 or later,” Olezeski said.

Has anyone here ever been required to show/recall showing an ID to register? Or to show proof of citizenship - birth certificate/naturalization/passport - to register? It's been 50+ years since I last registered & don't recall a thing about the process here in Kenton Cty, Ky. Certainly didn't have a passport then & don't recall needing a birth certificate.

Not that i am aware of. It all started with obama and acorn. They just mass registered millions of names to vote. Noone ever really challenged it. Laughed at seeing names like Mickey mouse, but didn't challenge it.

As usual the gop was getting outmaneuvered and didn't even know it till it cost us all dearly.

“Typically any sort of genital-affirming surgeries still are happening at 18 or later,” Olezeski said.

I'm not even reading your nonsense link, but you flat claimed it doesn't happen happen in minors, and you literally quote an article that says 'typically 18 or later'.

My God, you are truly stupid.

I mean, how does one self own at the level you do? 🤔

Does anyone else find it amusing how indescribably stupid Village Idiot is, when compared to how brilliant he thinks he is?

Pro tip: if you repeat the exact same thing for years to make your point, you're not really making the point. (See, Jan6)

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
Not that i am aware of. It all started with obama and acorn. They just mass registered millions of names to vote. Noone ever really challenged it. Laughed at seeing names like Mickey mouse, but didn't challenge it.

As usual the gop was getting outmaneuvered and didn't even know it till it cost us all dearly.
I have to show my ID every time.

Maybe because I wear a straight jacket into the facility ...

I do coal testing. BTU, moisture, sulfur, that jazz. Not always coal obviously, but in KY mostly coal. Family been in and around mining for generations. Some hard workers make it out, many more don't. We all have more in common than we do differences, even when we're arguing over drag queens. Elon Musk doesn't give a shit about you or me or our fellow workers. Neither do any other billionaires. We are tools to them. Numbers on a spreadsheet.
Meanwhile, back in the real world......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT