POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to wonder if they forced Biden out and he threatened to tell all, and now he's being silenced.

Weird, weird things going on.

Iā€™m my family is in politics in Tennessee. A good friend who served on boards with a member of my family is a staunch Democrat. Extremely left wing but not violent. and he told my father this morning that this is the most bizarre set of circumstances heā€™s ever seen in politics. If he thinks it many, many Americans do.

Reactions: SDC888
Not Joe Biden, Jill Biden got 12 while Trump got 3.

From the article:

Investigations done by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI) as well as Chuck Grassley (R-IA) into the failures of the Secret Service (USSS) in light of the Trump assassination attempt have revealed several glaring missteps from the agency, including that an event for Jill Biden nearby to the Trump rally on July 13 had 12 "post-standing" USSS agents while Trump's rally had just three.

According to investigations done by Johnson as well as Grassley's offices, as reported on by RealClearPoliticsā€™ Susan Crabtree, the Secret Service did not coordinate communications with local law enforcement and there were only three ā€œpost standingā€ USSS agents at the Trump rally while there were 12 at an event for Jill Biden the same day.
It seems like there were too many "mistakes" for it to just have been incompetence. I'm convinced it was an inside job and they wanted Trump shot dead.

You don't even need to go to Kamala, Biden was an antidrug crusader himself back in the day. This is why it's always so funny to me when y'all try to tie The Left to Joe freaking Biden and Democrats. Dems are just conservative-lite. Same capital worship, same bombs. Just with rainbows on them. I hate virtually all our leaders, but I vote for the lesser of two evils because that's what our system forces us to do.
GTKPpZ1XQAALUOB

She literally screwed her way up. Iā€™ve seen a few talk about it, sheā€™s used her sexuality from the beginning. Harris running for president and being vice president is pure DEI sheā€™s not qualified just like she wasnā€™t qualified to be DA. Sheā€™s qualified to work as a public defender max.
Have unfollowed most liberal friends on social media but still have a few. One last night talking how she is a Christian and doesnā€™t understand how we as Christianā€™s can support such a vile candidate like Trump which is why she will be supporting KH. Just makes me shake my head, there is no helping these people.

Have unfollowed most liberal friends on social media but still have a few. One last night talking how she is a Christian and doesnā€™t understand how we as Christianā€™s can support such a vile candidate like Trump which is why she will be supporting KH. Just makes me shake my head, there is no helping these people.

If they cannot see whatā€™s happening now they wonā€™t be able to until it threatens their own lives. The Democrat party is clearly out of control.

Ask her how as a Christian she can support baby murder. Watch her twist herself into a pretzel.

Trump needs to start telling the people the truth. He eliminated the Bush family and the Clinton family. The one he hasnā€™t eliminated is the obamas. They have been running the country and he needs to be elected to clear them out. Just explain it and get in there and get rid of all holdovers and clear Washington of Obama. He is the biggest threat to the country.

Ask her how as a Christian she can support baby murder. Watch her twist herself into a pretzel.

Theyā€™re not ā€œconsciousā€ so theyā€™re not people.

Destiny, in his attempt to be consistent instead of using coming sense, was led into the truth of the left. Continuing the logic he was asked if thatā€™s true then it would be okay to theoretically harvest fetuses for sex slavery.

He said yes. This is the logic of the evil left

Kamala simply canā€™t win. I think sheā€™s being sacrificed as well to secure the money for down ballot. I assume they wonā€™t spend much on the pres race and theyā€™ll tell the story. VP pick might be someone they want promoted to national spotlight or a bum to save the bullpen.

Vp will definitely tell all. If its truly pete, we'll know its purely down ballot. If its shapiro, theyre hoping for a miracle. If its mitt, theyre serious.

Watching Kamala, I question her entire life. Shes clearly not that intelligent, she was a nobody side piece of montel Williams and Willie Brown among others. Suddenly she surges gets a law degree and is VP. All hand picked based on factors other than experience.

This woman is pure puppet whoā€™s been set up and sold out for power.

Side ho
Lawyer
district attorney
senate
VP
Pres candidate.

This absolutely does not happen.

Thats a fact. Go back and read the WikiLeaks stuff. Kamala and joe were the ticket at least two years before she was chosen.

Of all the people. Someone universally rejected by voters. Incompetent. No redeeming quality. She definitely has something we don't know about be it leverage or something else.

Welcome to 2024, where being a crazy with conspiracy theories is much closer to reality than the news.

Saw somewhere a post that said nowadays the only difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is 6-8 weeks.

Aint that the truth.

Craziest part is the "conspiracy theories" are all just common sense and plain to see. They are just opposite of npc programming.

Reactions: WTF Cat and SDC888
Kamala simply canā€™t win. I think sheā€™s being sacrificed as well to secure the money for down ballot. I assume they wonā€™t spend much on the pres race and theyā€™ll tell the story. VP pick might be someone they want promoted to national spotlight or a bum to save the bullpen.
This will be her last chance to be President either by taking over for Joe or winning in November. Then she disappears onto some MSNBC type guest spots. So she will be hitting it hard, a smarmy look on her face an authoritative tone to convince as many as possible she is a leader .

Biden never seemed to have any physical ailment imo. So a Physically healthy male just suddenly going off to die when its one of only two ways for them get on the ballot in two swing states (with the other option being legally and politically catastrophic)?

How convenient.

Even if he doesn't timely die, we'll probably be told he did while they stash him away in some bunker. There is nothing they will not do for power.

They tried that nonsense on us with Obama. Any criticism of him or his policies was racist. Disagreeing with a politician or pointing out their flaws has nothing to do with race or gender.
I agree completely with you, but Obama didn't check the misogyny box like Hillary did, and Hillary didn't check the racist box like Obama did. This time, their preferred candidate checks both boxes.

Many of my best friends and family are Republicans.
Do they know how you really feel about them? Just basing your true feelings off the hundreds of posts youā€™ve made about us repubs over the years.

In fact, Iā€™ve many times called you out on it (The way you demean trump supporters knowing full well you have family/friends/neighbors/coworkers/church members and leaders who are trump supporters).

Youā€™re a disgusting human being to make the posts youā€™ve made and then admit your closest friends and family are the same people you trash and demean.

Based on celebratory reasons - race, gender, color.

Elected Obama over celebratory reasons - black

Wtf it wasnā€™t hard to understand. They elect based off of what they view as prideful factors of irrelevance. Not merit.
To think Trump would have been able to get into the 2016 race w/o his celebrity is naive.

I agree completely with you, but Obama didn't check the misogyny box like Hillary did, and Hillary didn't check the racist box like Obama did. This time, their preferred candidate checks both boxes.
I will not rest until the Dem Partyā€™s ableism and fat phobia is corrected. Why can there not be an obese black woman in a wheelchair.

WAIT!

What about an obese trans black woman in a wheelchair?

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Never seen anything like the bizarre allegiance to Trump.
Never saw followers of any President before willing to attack our own Capitol, beat cops and threaten to hang the VP over an election loss.
It's unlike anything this country has ever seen. Not in a good way either.

Then you're better off standing off to the side or you will get ran over.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Iā€™m not a huge Israel Warhawk. Some of what theyā€™re doing right now is truly reprehensible, though as a country I donā€™t think we have room to lecture given what the US warhawks have done. I donā€™t think we should be involved and funding either side.

That said, the refusal of democrat leaders to meet with Netanyahu is a surprising sign of how far gone they are. A major wing of their party would pull support simply for taking a meeting.

If democrats canā€™t even meet with their enemy Netanyahu, how are we supposed to ever have any peace in the world? Never talk to Putin, Xi, etc. and think weā€™re just going to intimidate them with our tranny military (or more likely normal children who will eventually be drafted into the failing military).

This is exactly why I prep, own firearms, and have it all ready to roll organized in a side truck. Economy collapses I survive. Not risking shit.

I have enough of everything to go into the woods and live for over a year or longer.

When people begin to get scared which is happening thatā€™s when markets crash and martial law comes into play. These things arenā€™t games. Life isnā€™t what that Apple phone has made you believe. Not saying itā€™ll happen but weā€™re in strange times. Just in case everyone should have a gun, water supply, food, and basic equipment just in case. Covid was probably just the beginning. Iā€™d also fill up the gas tank in your vehicle.

Just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.

I guess Americans are finally understanding now what price we were paying for cheap shit. The price was erosion of middle class and susceptibility for supply break down because of limited warehousing. Made in America is great as long as brain dead Trumpsters understand it means higher cost because corporations are not going to absorb the labor costs. Americans are no longer willing to work for slave wages. Its pretty funny watching conservatives give a shit about this stuff when they are the ones that passed so many laws making it easier and easier for companies to use tax avoidance as an incentive to move jobs overseas. Only one thing makes companies choose America over profits, government regulation. People like Elizabeth Warren have spent their entire lives trying to fix this shit only to be laughed at by Mitch McConnell.

To think Trump would have been able to get into the 2016 race w/o his celebrity is naive.
You knew who he was but the GOP was so awful and the reason he became the frontrunner was because he was the only guy who brought up illegal immigration where as the rest of the cowardly GOP were too scared.

That's why I became a fan. That and he took on media; another thing in which the GOP were total cowards about at the time.

Set up the libtards as anti-Israel. Get Trump elected. Go to war with Iran to own the libs.

Before anyone chimes in, I am ardently anti-leftist, but it is important for the right to see how we're being lead astray as well. Stay the hell away from Israel and don't let the fact that leftists are supporting Palestine be justification to get involved in that mess.
Often times the enemy of your enemy is just your enemy, too.

Do you have a team of horses to pull the truck?

No. Youā€™d have to feed them.

Listen you can play around with it. I live a normal life, Iā€™m educated with a graduate degree. Iā€™m not a militia member. but I make sure Iā€™m not stupid enough to believe my iPhone is reality. Human systems fail. Youā€™re not smart because youā€™re arrogant and believe youā€™re above chaos. Youā€™re not.

Itā€™s not about paranoia and itā€™s not about being a Rambo living in the wilderness. Itā€™s about being prepared for anything that can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT