• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll just leave this here.

GTF7EOSWgAAgySU

Those right wing conspiracies are something else...I bet Sam believed the press tho

You know he did. He believes the media like something I’ve never seen. The left loves academia and media pushing democrats makes them feel like they’re upitty and intelligent.

In reality it means they’re the worst on earth. Just means they are easily manipulated by those entities. They are the most propagandize people on earth. The war machine knew what it was doing by moving over to the social engineering division of American Politics.

Kamala has come out red hot, no doubt about it.

I pretty much called that a few weeks ago. (along with a few others on here)

She's as annoying as a plantar wart, and dumb as a hammer (neither is that much of a hindrance for a Democrat running for Federal Office though) , but she's a much more formidable candidate than many on the right are willing to admit.

I think she'll have the lead in the RCP National average within a week.

Coming in red hot because the black men and women she put in prison have no voice

I don’t think she will be in the end. She’s already unlikable. Now that she’s actually running for the office he numbers are gonna get worse after a small bump. Now people will actually attention.

Trump is going to win a lot more black men than he did last time around.

the Democrats are shrewd. I think her "campaign" will primarily consist of manicured television interviews. The Democrats are fully aware that in a live format, she comes across like Mr. Ed They're going to be very judicial and let the "machine" do the heavy lifting.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
We know you hate Trump, but you do realize he did do other things in life, correct?

That stupid show probably took 5 hours of his time a week, if that.
Just sayin'. But some people just can't take an f-ing joke. You gave the MAGA response I expected though. Thanks! 🤣

So Kamala is a chip off the old KKK block
She's reprehensible, to be sure. But my point was that it doesn't matter.

Kamala has two main things in her favor:

She doesn't have dementia

and

She isn't Trump

(and Biden didn't ramrod draconian drug laws and sentencing guidelines out of racism. He did it for money, since he was a early investor in private prisons)

No natter how moronic we think these takes are, they are a calculated ploy by the media to influence thought especially for the weak-minded. These statements that you are racist and misogynistic for having any type of negative thought about Kamala is their opening salvo in the new battle between Kamala and Trump. They desperately want you to feel ashamed or even evil for pointing out her shortcomings. By November, this rhetoric will have reached a fever pitch, and anyone that doesn't vote for Kamala will be misogynistic and racist. No matter who wins, the result will be even more division. This will be worse than Trump beating Hillary.
They tried that nonsense on us with Obama. Any criticism of him or his policies was racist. Disagreeing with a politician or pointing out their flaws has nothing to do with race or gender.

Kamala has come out red hot, no doubt about it.

I pretty much called that a few weeks ago. (along with a few others on here)

She's as annoying as a plantar wart, and dumb as a hammer (neither is that much of a hindrance for a Democrat running for Federal Office though) , but she's a much more formidable candidate than many on the right are willing to admit.

I think she'll have the lead in the RCP National average within a week.
It’s going to be interesting. I do expect the polling gap to narrow. Hard to know if she will suddenly take a polling lead. Most sensible people can easily tell she is way out of her depth in this venture. However, a lot of democrat voters are not terribly sensible.

the Democrats are shrewd. I think her "campaign" will primarily consist of manicured television interviews. The Democrats are fully aware that in a live format, she comes across like Mr. Ed They're going to be very judicial and let the "machine" do the heavy lifting.
Nailed it. She will be on teleprompter/script from now until November.

Reactions: trueblujr2
It’s going to be interesting. I do expect the polling gap to narrow. Hard to know if she will suddenly take a polling lead. Most sensible people can easily tell she is way out of her depth in this venture. However, a lot the vast majority of democrat voters are not terribly sensible.

Cleaned that up for you

But it is okay for your side to call us Nazi’s (as you call for death of Jews), call 1/2 your fellow Americans white supremacist, call us uneducated xenophobes and worse. You seriously cannot take what you wrote seriously. You and your rhetoric just about startd a civil war on J13. Your side has lied about the mental capability of Biden for years. You really should STFU. You and your ilk are a menace.
All Republicans aren't Nazis. Never said they were. My biggest issue with Republicans as a whole is abortion policy and the cult like allegiance to one man. All Republicans don't support that either.
Many of my best friends and family are Republicans.
Democrats are no different.

Not gonna lie. Honestly, she’s the worst political candidate I’ve ever seen. I would run Bush for a 3rd term with popularity at 28% before her. Shes just God awful. But thats been your ticket’s VP and she was picked simply because she’s black. It’s unreal how D’s don’t get disgusted by now.

Stop being ****ing racist and pick candidates bases off of what they’ve done and you won’t be in this ****ing problem.

Damn.
Is being Jamaisian the same as being African American?

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
Point is Kamala hasn’t had one negative add ran against her and she’s been in the background. As a black female her “fear of race” approval should be way higher. What people are missing is she’s NOT popular with black Americans. Black men it’s not good at all. I don’t think she’ll be as hard as some here.

I’m expecting Trump to now carry 13% of the back vote making it nearly impossible for the D’s to win.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Kind of surprised no one has posted this...charlie kirk says something about a "strange lead" about biden died while in nevada.

Then snopes comes out with this, "unfounded". Not "false". Unfounded. Is Biden dead? And the audio is a deep fake?

All Republicans aren't Nazis. Never said they were. My biggest issue with Republicans as a whole is abortion policy and the cult like allegiance to one man. All Republicans don't support that either.
Many of my best friends and family are Republicans.
Democrats are no different.

Most of the people that fought against Nazis, like my grandfather who was shot 9 times and thrown into a body pile then captured, are now called racist people by your side and they were pretty much all conservative types who would think the democrats today are the party of pure evil. That’s a fact.

Ironic isn’t it?

Edit: he was shot 6 times. 3 in France and 2 while captured. Got shot again somewhere else. Has 2 Purple Hearts.

Last edited:
They tried that nonsense on us with Obama. Any criticism of him or his policies was racist. Disagreeing with a politician or pointing out their flaws has nothing to do with race or gender.

The only flaw in your argument is that rational thinking has no place in the Democrat machine's (and it's operatives/media) mind.

Legitimate arguments are a "nuisance" to them, and completely unnecessary.

I’m beginning to believe there is a real chance, albeit small, that Biden has been killed or poisoned or something.

How any independent could vote for a Democrat these days blows my mind. It’s absurd. That party needs to be voted out of all offices and kept out until they can moderate their party somewhat and straighten up. 2008 Obama Chicago politician started much of this madness. Clean it up or cease to be a party.
I question the sanity of anyone that can vote for democrats at the moment that is not 100% reliant on the government for survival. There is really nothing nice that can be said of anyone who follows and supports them otherwise. Just total ****ing clowns!!!!

She's reprehensible, to be sure. But my point was that it doesn't matter.

Kamala has two main things in her favor:

She doesn't have dementia

and

She isn't Trump

(and Biden didn't ramrod draconian drug laws and sentencing guidelines out of racism. He did it for money, since he was a early investor in private prisons)
Michelle Obama has a penis.

Anyway. Kamala has way more problems than Joe. First, she is an idiot. Second, she’s an idiot.

But she does fake ballots on her side. Unless God intervenes again, Kamala will win. They aren’t letting Trump back in office unless Trump knows something we don’t.

Most of the people that fought against Nazis, like my grandfather who was shot 9 times and thrown into a body pile then captured, are now called racist people by your side and they were pretty much all conservative types who would think the democrats today are the party of pure evil. That’s a fact.

Ironic isn’t it?
It's not a fact anywhere but on nutso social media sites.

It’s going to be interesting. I do expect the polling gap to narrow. Hard to know if she will suddenly take a polling lead. Most sensible people can easily tell she is way out of her depth in this venture. However, a lot of democrat voters are not terribly sensible.
They just need the gap to narrow enough to not make the steal look blatantly obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT