POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that will depend on whether they need him dead to get on ballots in certain states.

He’s been dying in front of our eyes for a decade as his body and brain decayed. Just a matter of whether or not it’s in the best interest of the democrats to accelerate the process.

They tried it with Trump and failed, so on to plan B.
Nobody ever brings up that Biden suffered two bouts of brain bleeds a number of years ago. The dude was ripe for a future dementia diagnosis after those.

Reactions: 55wildcat
c4bce893535d8542.png

T
Well, this is awkward.

Trump has given money to ALL of them. Where have you been for 8 years! He bought them off because they’re buyable. He’s explained it over and over. And this isn’t for political office.

Yes Trump is a good businessman and the left can be bought. Earth shattering stuff my guy.

Cheatle appears to be someone that would struggle with long division.

Range finders are not a prohibited item. And they SHOULDN'T be cause for suspicion. I don't know how you all roll, but when I'm at a public event, concert etc. I need to know EXACTLY how far away I am from the stage, otherwise the entire experience is ruined.

I'd expect no less from Andy. He's always been willing to join the vanguard and take a risk, in spite of the political risks. LOL

BTW - does anyone happen to know "how many days out" we are from the assassination attempt?

Yeah, ha ha, Democrats.
Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

But you're not in a cult. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡

Are the lefties upset Kamala Harris took money from literally Hitler?

Or they’re mad the Kamala is on the list with stormy Daniel’s and Katherine mcdougal?

Reactions: JumperJack
Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

Some of your posts are so awkward, that I feel that rush of embarrassment and the need to look away.

Why do you think I've repeatedly offered to help you?

Reactions: Girthang
All of these appointed asshats play dumb when confronted. "I don't recall", "I've never seen that", "I wasn't aware of that", I'll have to get back to you on that", all the types of BS lines they spew when confronted.
But then later go on to write books with incredible recollection and detail. Remember Comey? Guy claimed to not know or remember anything and then what do you know? Here’s a 500 page book about his memory.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Strong has nothing to do with it. Trump says it's already rigged. Just take the day off and watch Kamala rake in the stolen votes. Trump says it's already a done deal buddy.
My favorite quote he's ever said, and it applies here, is "I really don't know what he said at the end of that sentence, and I don't think he knows what he said either".

Using 2020-21 Trump tropes is tiresome. Not sure you know, and I'm really not shocked by this, what "rigged" means. Otherwise you'd be like "yeah well the DNC, Democrats, and media did do that".

LOL bum.

Reactions: Girthang
How did the the shooter, the rifle, and the ladder get to the scene that day?

"I'm unable to answer that question" LOL

It's as if she's not discounting the possibility that he conjured it all with a spell and a 12 sided die. LOL

lmao you're worried about people wearing masks in 2024 and what they did 4 years ago. Zero room to talk. Its just tradition that you own yourself and don't even realize you're clowning yourself.

It's truly a thing of beauty. Things you think are owns are actually self-owns against yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT