POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kamala polled the worst of Biden's primary challengers in 2020 if my memory is correct. What happens when Kamala internal polling looks no better or worse than Joe's? Do the DNCcp elites remove her as well?
This is absolutely in keeping with what they have turned politics into. It’s not serving the people and thus gaining their vote. It’s gaming the system until you can control it. The Founders would be disgusted, but probably not surprised by the lack of virtue. It’s why they built so many firewalls into the government.

Kamala polled the worst of Biden's primary challengers in 2020 if my memory is correct. What happens when Kamala internal polling looks no better or worse than Joe's? Do the DNCcp elites remove her as well?
She’s not likeable now and never has been. Tulsi nuked her in 2 minutes in 2019. She’s not polling better than Biden at the moment. The hope is she can re-energize the Democrat voters and not ruin the down ballot candidates.

OK...I'll just have disagree with you. The Anti MAGAs really don't care about America and they are fine if America is destroyed. Just look at SamShin. The dude/dudess grade school educator hates America. It's sad really. But that's how the lefties roll.
Many MAGA here have said over & over that they doubt Trump will be allowed to win because Dims will cheat their way thru. And I doubt it's been written here for the last time. But don't believe it.

If I’m Trump, I don’t bother with swelling on who the dem nominee will be. He should point away on his platform and point it it doesn’t matter who the dem nominee is. Is the failed dem policies that have created our current situation, and a change is needed.
Indeed. The left has made it clear that they're going to hammer on the abortion issue. And I think that is a mistake. Nobody for whom that is the primary issue was EVER going to vote for Trump.

The economy Is a hurdle that is pretty much impossible to overcome. And history has shown that the economy is the single biggest factor in determining POTUS elections.

And before sam, or someone else tells me that the economy is actually in great shape, even if I give you the benefit of the doubt on that, public sentiment disagrees strongly. Overwhelmingly in fact. And so if the voters don't agree with sam, which they don't, then, for all practical purposes; the economy sucks.

Glad to vote for a blue governor in Ky. Nothing idiotic about Beshear's leadership.
He just rolled out more great economic news on tourism in Ky.
Hard to believe with such a terrible economy right??(according to right wing propoganda devoid of all all facts) 😂

GTA0t4uX0AE_JAf

Many MAGA here have said over & over that they doubt Trump will be allowed to win because Dims will cheat their way thru. And I doubt it's been written here for the last time. But don't believe it.
Dems will cheat to any level they need to in order to win. It's in their nature. You can say what ever you want but I'll be shocked if the Dems don't come up with something to keep Trump from winning. Hell, they tried to kill the man.

While I believe that the task has grown more difficult for Trump, I still think he beats anyone EXCEPT Michelle Obama. I really think she would beat him soundly.

It's a stretch though, at this late date, IMO, for them to run her.

Also, just for my edification; where did the Big Mike thing originate?

I've thought it was going to be Mike running after Joe collapsed for years now. Will be very surprised if it isn't her and Gavin Pelosi

CatinIL - Maybe you didn't get the memo. I'll shoot you over another copy of it.

Also, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday. That'd be great.
Hyman, I'm confused. Anyway, I'm just pinging away at these Lib nerds tonight. You have my email if there's anything that needs to be discussed there. VR

While I believe that the task has grown more difficult for Trump, I still think he beats anyone EXCEPT Michelle Obama. I really think she would beat him soundly.

It's a stretch though, at this late date, IMO, for them to run her.

Also, just for my edification; where did the Big Mike thing originate?
I can't link on this device, but there are pics (true or fake?) of a male who looks a lot like Michelle, and Obama together.

Dems will cheat to any level they need to in order to win. It's in their nature. You can say what ever you want but I'll be shocked if the Dems don't come up with something to keep Trump from winning. Hell, they tried to kill the man.
So we agree many in MAGA here expect Dims to win.

So we agree many in MAGA here expect Dims to win.
If it's a FAIR election, then no. Trump will win in a landslide. But I don't believe there will be a fair election. The Dems tried to KILL DONALD TRUMP. They will not simply roll over and let the man win this election. They will do whatever necessary to keep that from happening. They tried to kill the man.

If you think Biden ever received 81 million legitimate votes, well then the DNCCP depend on people like you. Congrats, you're needed.
Well congrats on you for taking time out of your busy day this November to stand in line to vote even though it won't be counted. 😂😂😂
That's what Trump says. It's all rigged baby.
Harris 2024 guaranteed!!!

• Love
Reactions: KYHoopsBuzz
This derogatory usage of MAGA has always mystified me.

What is intrinsically wrong with the slogan: Make America Great Again?

It's never made any sense at all; to frame it in a negative manner. I mean, I get that that movement has succeeded, but that only speaks to the mushbrains that went with it, none of whom stopped to consider how stupid it was to do so. Doubly so, when the folks that were perpetuating that sentiment, despised America in the first place. LOL

I never said anything about votes not counting. You need some more comprehension lessons. Maybe your special students can help you out.
Trump says the elections are rigged. Dems stole the last election.
Why are you all even voting and promoting Trump if this is true?
Dems are in power. Why would this election be any different.
According to Trump's speeches about Dems stealing elections.....Harris will be the next President guaranteed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT