POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a tangent to this, I have often wondered why it is a standard MO for groups of protesters like this to always be led by one individual shouting cheesy, repetitive chants that the group then dutifully repeats back to them like programmed drones. ALWAYS. Just seems comical to me… like, those goofy chants aren’t changing anyone’s minds for your cause, you dolts. You sound ridiculous.
It’s theater. Communists were always notorious for this type of stuff. Make something small seem like it’s many and it’s organic.

There are Christians, people of many backgrounds and faiths in Gaza. Hamas are religious extremists but they aren't ISIS. Everyone isn't in a hijab. They aren't going to cut my head off just for existing. Where'd you get that impression?
GS9-TgwbMAEOSya

Just nuts. Ron Johnson is doing an independent investigation on the assasination attempt and in how preliminary findings, he found that when the shooter was shot, local law enforcement went up to the roof to take pictures and a man in a gray suit came up there. They thought he was SS. He wasn’t. He told them to send the pictures to a phone number. He’s going to tell more on Maria’s show here shortly. Clown show on all levels.

You DO see "regular" people united against sex trafficking.

You DON'T see Democrats united against it.

There's an enormous gulf of difference between Democrats and regular people.

You're right about there being organized & righteous opposition against it - and I shouldn't have insinuated that there wasn't ...that lack of political consciousness for a LOT of ppl who transverse categories -- its a good thing

I wouldn't include all democrats in the same category as marxists & devoted violent communists --

There are still decent ppl JUST starting to realize something is desperately wrong -

Anywho - appreciate the conversation

I mean LOOK at the two choices we have to lead the nation through one of the most turbulent & transformative eras in centuries

We have a $hit$howon$teeiods

I BET you everyone on here would agree that the human trafficking of children as sex slaves -- is Reprehending

Yes?

Organized, continuous flow of innocent lives to be inhumanly devoured and abused -

why don't we see more activity regarding regular people united against something so disturbingly horrible?

Publicly? Yes, but...

Everyone on the right means it. Everyone on the left is virtue-signaling and is only against it in certain circumstances. That's the sick truth.

Sen. Manchin on board now w/ seeing Joe sign off, however, the democrats still aren't addressing their real issue.....their policies suck and unless they address the problems that have people struggling, then it won't matter who is leading their party. Their social agenda doesn't put food on the table, lower gas prices, or pay rent.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Google searched “Joe Biden Secret Service”.

I found zero pictures of anything but white men protecting him. I am far from a conspiracy guy, but all of the facts surrounding this continue to get worse and worse. At minimum I fully believe the democrats gave him limited security and turned up the rhetoric hoping for an assassination attempt. I see no way at minimum that isn’t the case.

Then no protection for Kennedy.

The Democrats and corrupt pubs want these two guys to die if possible. I fully believe without a doubt they can’t have Trump coming back into office. He’s gonna expose everything this time there’s just too much smoke here.

It's absolutely amazing to see how the Dem/libs have turned on a dime.
Before the debate they were all in on Biden.
Since the debate (actually the polls) they can't wait to get rid of him.
Has nothing to do with 'we didn't know about his infirmity'..'.we didn't know that he may be mentally impaired'.....

It's ALL about winning. No principles....just win.

If you look at all the tax increases they are talking about there will be a huge segment of Americans paying close to 65% in taxes. Not sure about how they come up with the "4x higher" but basically everyones taxes go up and tons would probably go up way more than double.
Thanks for responding. You appear to be the only one here who cares.

Yes, taxes will go up a lot under a 2nd Biden, or any Dim, Admin due to simply letting Trump tax reductions expire & nothing else.

Huge segment is easily more than half, so I'll guess you mean about 2/3, maybe more. Can you elaborate on 60%+ taxes? I think income taxes on top 1-2% could go to like 43% and SS is 7.65% on the first $200K or so. What else?

But 4X? Don't get/see.

Beta Soys have no chance at conservative women who by the way are the better-looking women. The only reason they stay with the dim party is because they have more choices since they don't rule out other Beta Soys as "Women" either.
That is why I think Dsus and Sambortion are so angry all the time. It sucks to be a leftist male having such a small pool of loons to try to impress with their virtue signalling and manbuns. REAL women are hardwired to find an alpha male. Being hot makes that easier.

Google searched “Joe Biden Secret Service”.

I found zero pictures of anything but white men protecting him. I am far from a conspiracy guy, but all of the facts surrounding this continue to get worse and worse. At minimum I fully believe the democrats gave him limited security and turned up the rhetoric hoping for an assassination attempt. I see no way at minimum that isn’t the case.

Then no protection for Kennedy.

The Democrats and corrupt pubs want these two guys to die if possible. I fully believe without a doubt they can’t have Trump coming back into office. He’s gonna expose everything this time there’s just too much smoke here.
That's plausible analysis. "At minimum" I agree with you. I think they orchestrated this given the slow response and extended window of risk with Trump on the field AND the unexplained resources employed by the shooter but yes, at the very least they tried to engineer a volatile situation.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Has nothing to do with 'we didn't know about his infirmity'..'.we didn't know that he may be mentally impaired'.....

Yeah to a great extent the GOP could learn something from their party discipline. Although they are in disarray atm, normally they are in lockstep. The GOP can't even agree to impeach Mayorkas.

The only near-honest choices are to get JB to resign/invoke the 25th Amendment or to accept the will of the voters & let him run. It's totally dishonest to get him to decline to run but stay on as Prez. So their most likely course of action is the dishonest.

That's plausible analysis. "At minimum" I agree with you. I think they orchestrated this given the slow response and extended window of risk with Trump on the field AND the unexplained resources employed by the shooter but yes, at the very least they tried to engineer a volatile situation.

Yea it’s too obvious. And what do the democrats know? The media will bury it for them, that’s why they can be so outrageous. You already know the experienced male media heads can see straight through this. I am still stunned when I see that video of Paula Blart mall cop and her assistants fumbling around with their Glocks and running in circles. This is the American Secret Service we’re talking about and they’re guarding a former president. But no democrat that I can find has a single female protecting them, and Joe Biden has zero.

Glocks are specifically made as a tool to use for practice without firing. The Glock becomes an extension of your hand while you set fire over and over and over all day. It becomes habit forming and if you do this correctly, or even close, there’s no way to miss your holster like that. These women had no experience with those Glock19’s. I’m suprised she had her finger off the trigger.

It’s so bad that without SS training, I would suggest Trump hire myself and guys at my range instead of the SS to protect him and that’s no hyperbole, which is unbelievably amazing and frightening.

One thing is sure though, for them to cheat this time takes some balls. Not saying they won’t of course they will, but many more eyes are going to be on them across the country.
They cheated their ass off last time and then shamed anyone who dared question the results. There are idiots in this world who truly believe Biden received 81 Million legitimate votes and on both sides. People who are desperate for power will do anything to get it and even worse to keep it. They all need to be put in front of a firing squad for treason.

Yea it’s too obvious. And what do the democrats know? The media will bury it for them, that’s why they can be so outrageous. You already know the experienced male media heads can see straight through this. I am still stunned when I see that video of Paula Blart mall cop and her assistants fumbling around with their Glocks and running in circles. This is the American Secret Service we’re talking about and they’re guarding a former president. But no democrat that I can find has a single female protecting them, and Joe Biden has zero.

Glocks are specifically made as a tool to use for practice without firing. The Glock becomes an extension of your hand while you set fire over and over and over all day. It becomes habit forming and if you do this correctly, or even close, there’s no way to miss your holster like that. These women had no experience with those Glock19’s. I’m suprised she had her finger off the trigger.

It’s so bad that without SS training, I would suggest Trump hire myself and guys at my range instead of the SS to protect him and that’s no hyperbole, which is unbelievably amazing and frightening.
The same kind of Keystone Kops bullshit was reported at the Waco massacre too, the ATF was sitting around joking and laughing and fumbling around with their weapons and equipment, reading the newspaper, etc. Not a serious organization. Then they hosed down a building filled with women and children, using helicopters and machine guns.

They cheated their ass off last time and then shamed anyone who dared question the results. There are idiots in this world who truly believe Biden received 81 Million legitimate votes and on both sides. People who are desperate for power will do anything to get it and even worse to keep it. They all need to be put in front of a firing squad for treason.

Yea it’s definitely approached treason I’ve thought it since 2008 at minimum. Obama next leveled the corruption and was bought and paid for day one. This is when social media really took off, and the democrats learned how to be corrupt and hide behind identity politics. Nothing has been the same since. It’s sad that kids born around that time have no idea what America was really like. Anytime I hear “it was always this way for Black America” I become enraged. No, it wasn’t always this way for black America. I grew up in the 90’s and there were issues but none of them thought like they do now.

3 events clearly changed how America operates and anyone who’s honest and lived through it knows it.

1. 9/11
2. Obama presidency
3. Covid

Hopefully, the next Democrat they elect has a shred of dignity and some kind of love for America and moves Obama out from running the party behind the scenes. Until this happens this country isn’t going anywhere.

The same kind of Keystone Kops bullshit was reported at the Waco massacre too, the ATF was sitting around joking and laughing and fumbling around with their weapons and equipment, reading the newspaper, etc. Not a serious organization. Then they hosed down a building filled with women and children, using helicopters and machine guns.

Funny you bring that up. My son is getting a little older and he’s asking a lot of questions about why we don’t trust the government. About a month ago we reviewed the Waco Massacre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT