How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Fox News........

Congressman Ronny Jackson, who formally served as Physician to the President during the Trump administration, released a detailed update on the former president's health on Saturday.

Writing a week after Trump was shot in the ear in Pennsylvania, Jackson explained that he evaluated Trump from Bedminster, New Jersey, hours after the shooting.

"I have been with President Trump since that time, and I have evaluated and treated his wound daily," Jackson wrote. "He is doing well. As reported and witnessed by the entire world, he sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle used by the would be assassin."

The congressman also provided specific details about Trump's injuries, and said that the bullet passed "less than a quarter of an inch from entering [Trump's] head, and struck the top of his right ear." Jackson also confirmed that Trump received a CT scan of his head.

"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," the physician described. "There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear. The swelling has since resolved, and the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," he added. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."

The physician will appear on "Sunday Morning Futures" on Fox News Sunday morning at 10 a.m. ET to discuss Trump's health. Towards the end of his statement, Jackson concluded that Trump is currently doing well.

"He will have further evaluations, including a comprehensive hearing exam, as needed. He will follow up with his primary care physician, as directed by the doctors that initially evaluated him," he continued. "In summary, former President Trump is doing well, and he is recovering as expected from the gunshot wound sustained last Saturday afternoon."

"I am extremely thankful his life was spared. It is an absolute miracle he wasn’t killed," Jackson added.

From Fox News........

Congressman Ronny Jackson, who formally served as Physician to the President during the Trump administration, released a detailed update on the former president's health on Saturday.

Writing a week after Trump was shot in the ear in Pennsylvania, Jackson explained that he evaluated Trump from Bedminster, New Jersey, hours after the shooting.

"I have been with President Trump since that time, and I have evaluated and treated his wound daily," Jackson wrote. "He is doing well. As reported and witnessed by the entire world, he sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle used by the would be assassin."

The congressman also provided specific details about Trump's injuries, and said that the bullet passed "less than a quarter of an inch from entering [Trump's] head, and struck the top of his right ear." Jackson also confirmed that Trump received a CT scan of his head.

"The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," the physician described. "There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear. The swelling has since resolved, and the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly."

"Based on the highly vascular nature of the ear, there is still intermittent bleeding requiring a dressing to be in place," he added. "Given the broad and blunt nature of the wound itself, no sutures were required."

The physician will appear on "Sunday Morning Futures" on Fox News Sunday morning at 10 a.m. ET to discuss Trump's health. Towards the end of his statement, Jackson concluded that Trump is currently doing well.

"He will have further evaluations, including a comprehensive hearing exam, as needed. He will follow up with his primary care physician, as directed by the doctors that initially evaluated him," he continued. "In summary, former President Trump is doing well, and he is recovering as expected from the gunshot wound sustained last Saturday afternoon."

"I am extremely thankful his life was spared. It is an absolute miracle he wasn’t killed," Jackson added.
Fun fact. The ear can regenerate for lack of a better word. Had a friend with an ear injury that exposed the cartilage of the upper part of his ear. There were no sutures, just bandages, no plastic surgery etc. It took a bit as the skin grew back over and around to once again enclose the exposed cartilage. So wait for idiot leftists to cry about his miracle ear repair.

The worst voting bloc on the planet: leftist white women. The most mentally unstable, deranged, and sheltered from the stupid crap they support.
The looney left is exponentially more extreme that the looney right, and much more pervasive. There isn't even any debate about it at this point.

That woman is absolutely batshit insane. If she's married, I'm willing to bet that her husband is pondering suicide. Also, at her age, I'm surprised she even remembers what menstruation is LIKE.

From Fox News........

30 percent of Dems still believe it was staged.

Imagine the convo that would’ve taken place in preparation for the staging of such an event.

“So you’re just going to shoot the top of the ear, right?” “Right?!?!?!?”

So ridiculous.

And yet income inequality continues to rise. They can afford to pay much more before it affects them a small fraction of what it does to us.
GS8nAm1XcAATy0x

Imagine boasting about your superior critical thinking skills while also nodding your head like a bobble head that this is legitimate.
Another wild thing is Biden got the most votes of any President in history...to almost his entire party basically begging him to drop out. How does that happen if he was supposedly that popular?

30 percent of Dems still believe it was staged.

Imagine the convo that would’ve taken place in preparation for the staging of such an event.

“So you’re just going to shoot the top of the ear, right?” “Right?!?!?!?”

So ridiculous.
"I'm gonna pull this chart up and turn my head at this exact moment and you can then shoot my ear"

Another wild thing is Biden got the most votes of any President in history...to almost his entire party basically begging him to drop out. How does that happen if he was supposedly that popular?
This is the kind of question conservatives are not supposed to ponder because………democracy and such :-/

Last edited:
"I'm gonna pull this chart up and turn my head at this exact moment and you can then shoot my ear"
Definitely staged. The media has always run cover for Trump so they would never question him or his injuries. Plus- Trump is best buddies with the intel agencies like the FBI and Biden’s SS. The guy who died was also in on it but he’s not really dead. He’s actually still alive and used special affects makeup and has been given a new identity by the government.

This was all done to help Trump in the polls because the government wants Trump as president.

Facts

🤓

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT