POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always watch the RNC, even though like the DNC it's completely scripted and borderline hokey at times.
The Repubs have done a pretty good job presenting various things (fallen soldiers, hamas hostages, etc_) that tug at the emotions.
Of course the Dem/libs will do the same.....

.......my little boy is really a girl and thanks to President Biden I will be able to have his penis removed. Oh thank you Mr. Biden (sniffles with tears).

Ummmm, that seems to me, like a textbook example of a choice. LOL (the "or" is the dead giveaway, FYI)
Technically correct. I should have said 'reasonable choice'. As I clarified in that post, it would be much better to not offer the choice at all then and save us the lake of fire.

Ugh...

These political conventions are HORRIBLE. I'm half expecting the maintenance crew to get up and speak next.

I think I should get an hour or so at these (both parties), to get up there and let loose. It would HAVE to be better than this parade of sycophants...

Yeah, I agree.

Wait till the DNC…. The lying… and Gaslighting will be at $150 a gallon

Looking into it a little more, it seems like Austin Financial had recorded that position almost two weeks prior, on June 30th. And that screenshot on the Bloomberg terminal was a result of quarterly housekeeping.

Now, I know a lot, but securities trading is not something I'm well versed in. But this might be a lot of smoke and no fire.

You are an effing liar. A Hispanic classmate said he hated Trump and the Antifa shooter used the leftist Biden “if you vote for Trump, you ain’t black” move on the Hispanic classmate.

You are a liar.
Did you watch your own clip you linked? Hating Trump is pretty obvious, he shot him. Liberals and leftists aren't the only ones who hate Trump. Did that kid anywhere in there talk about him being left of center? You'd think he'd know if Crooks wouldn't shut up about politics like the kid says...

Again, I'm happy to be proven wrong on this one. Just seems to be the most likely explanation right now. His communist manifesto could come out tomorrow and I'd merrily eat crow.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
He gave you a choice. How is that not loving? Would you rather He be a dictator and force you to worship Him? You people are really dense and deep in your own BS.
Missed the point. You go to hell if you aren’t able to square away in your mind that you’re believing in something you can’t see, touch, etc? And the billions of people that believe in another god and religion that has been around much longer? They’re burning eternally too? Why not just reveal himself to save billions of people since he created us to have doubts on things we can’t see?

Reactions: Dionysus444
Looking into it a little more, it seems like Austin Financial had recorded that position almost two weeks prior, on June 30th. And that screenshot on the Bloomberg terminal was a result of quarterly housekeeping.

Now, I know a lot, but securities trading is not something I'm well versed in. But this might be a lot of smoke and no fire.

12M short 2 weeks before the attempt?

Thats a helluva a bet. That speech was scheduled way ahead of time.

True.

But 12 milly shorted before the Dion supported assassination attempt isn’t a good look

Issue is agnostic implies you’re questioning. I’m not. I have a pretty good idea about things based on the realms of scientific knowledge. There would have to be some obvious proof to counteract the current preponderance. Which is absolutely possible, but not likely. So “agnostic” seems lame. If you tell someone you’re agnostic in America they generally assume you’re a lapsed Christian. While technically correct it isn’t usually more practically correct in terms of quickly conveying concepts.
Nah I see it differently as someone who isn't religious. Agnostic just means I'm humble in the fact that it's impossible for me to know all knowledge there is. I may not believe there is anything but I'm just acknowledging I can't know everything

Missed the point. You go to hell if you aren’t able to square away in your mind that you’re believing in something you can’t see, touch, etc? And the billions of people that believe in another god and religion that has been around much longer? They’re burning eternally too? Why not just reveal himself to save billions of people since he created us to have doubts on things we can’t see?

I may go to hell. I have not always been a believer. But I have changed my views because of evil like you. And if I do go to hell. I can’t wait to see you there. I will make your soul even more miserable. That will be my Heaven

I may go to hell. I have not always been a believer. But I have changed my views because of evil like you. And if I do go to hell. I can’t wait to see you there. I will make your soul even more miserable. That will be my Heaven

Not that I doubt your abilities, but I can't imagine a damnation that is worse than having to listen to Dion prattle on, for all of eternity. LOL

Not that I doubt your abilities, but I can't imagine a damnation that is worse than having to listen to Dion prattle on, for all of eternity. LOL

Hahaha taking one for God’s Team.

Enjoy Heaven’s Visa. No limit. No pay back. Just love. Enjoy.

I’m far too gone. And I’m ok with that. Accepting fate of self awareness is the top of the tip of Maslow.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Hopefully you get the help you need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT