POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did his HS classmates just make up all the stuff about him being staunchly conservative then? Or you think he did a drastic 180 in the last two years? While being into gun culture enough to have dozens in the house, go shooting with his Libertarian dad often, and buy youtube gun merch.
You are right. I am sure you and I both can tell a reporter just how conservative our fellow HS students were. Totally believable. I know we discussed politics every day in the cafeteria. Totally believable.

You vote. Many of you directly on said Christianity. On that very page were quotes from our possible next Vice President about Christian dogma. This directly affects all of our lives.
You're an idiot who HATES this country (while your lilly ass enjoys ALL the benefits this country provides). And you vote. This directly affects all of our lives.

your move, Pigeon.

You're an idiot who HATES this country (while your lilly ass enjoys ALL the benefits this country provides). And you vote. This directly affects all of our lives.

your move, Pigeon.
He'll dodge whatever challenge you put before him and shit out some sort of red herring turd. It's his only way to cope with being the third dumbest guy in the room.

Reactions: Lost In FL
It’s being reported that the assassins father called the police about his son as soon as he heard the news of the shooting.
If the shooter had any hint that he was a Republican or Trump supporter why would his father think he could be involved?
Because that’s where all the Libertarian ideas originated from. He and his dad went shooting together. All the guns were his dad’s. His dad knew because he created him.

Of course he is getting older and more feeble....but I couldn't help but think that video of him going up the stairs to Air Force One that he was faking it. Sell the Covid. Sell how bad it is. Sell how rough he's feeling. Sell that he may...can't go on. Etc, etc.

Wasn't he just doing a little jig yesterday at the NAACP deal?

Yeah, Dems sure have milked the Covid thing for all it’s worth. Almost poetic Joe would use it as the excuse to quit.

I understand that. But it doesn’t matter, democrats do not allow their voters to pick candidates. To galvanize the base they’ll need to pick a progressive and there’s no way the party will allow a true progressive to come into office. They’ll have one that appears to be maybe, but it will be an easily bought progressive, or an establishment pick in hiding as a progressive. There will be no true rogue progressive on the ticket.

I really don’t think it matters at this point. In our elections the boost a candidate gets from an assassination attempt is huge, not to mention Trump has a lot of independents already locked up. I don’t believe there will be many voters even willing to change their vote 4 months out. Trump is pulling somewhere between 12-20% of the black vote as well, democrats cannot win without that bloc in lock step. Hispanic vote is also going to be bigger than it was last time. He was also the last president we had that was in charge during a strong economy.

It would be extremely difficult to beat Trump now with the selection the democrats would have. But the Biden’s haven’t shown an ounce of give as of yet that they’re even going to hang it up, and there’s some evidence that appears to show the D’s are going to punt the white house now to try and save the houses. Unless something has broke while I’ve been away this afternoon
I find it hard to believe that anybody with serious aspirations of being POTUS would want to insert themselves into such a mess. Like the clown says though, their ballot fraud machine can more than carry them.

Because that’s where all the Libertarian ideas originated from. He and his dad went shooting together. All the guns were his dad’s. His dad knew because he created him.
Because dad knew the family hated Trump. Simple as that. Knew because Biden told them Trump was a threat to Democracy and he should put Trump in a target. No conservative would have felt that his son was a candidate.

iu

Or it’s just a way to create an excuse for his ridiculous debate performance. If he gets out it’s gotta be soon, and they’ve shown nothing but defiance. I figured he’d get out eventually but it’s taking too long. Let’s hope they punt and use the cash for down ballot.

He gave you a choice. How is that not loving? Would you rather He be a dictator and force you to worship Him? You people are really dense and deep in your own BS.
How is ‘worship me or burn eternally’ a choice? Yes, it would be MUCH better to be forced for our short time here since that means escaping an eternity of torment…

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
You are right. I am sure you and I both can tell a reporter just how conservative our fellow HS students were. Totally believable. I know we discussed politics every day in the cafeteria. Totally believable.
The quote was from a classmate in an American History class where they lined up by political preference for debates: "The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side. That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other."

The quote was from a classmate in an American History class where they lined up by political preference for debates: "The majority of the class were on the liberal side, but Tom, no matter what, always stood his ground on the conservative side. That’s still the picture I have of him. Just standing alone on one side while the rest of the class was on the other."
You are an effing liar. A Hispanic classmate said he hated Trump and the Antifa shooter used the leftist Biden “if you vote for Trump, you ain’t black” move on the Hispanic classmate.

You are a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT