POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More so, twice in three weeks he’s been diagnosed with a cold.

Neither time did he don a mask to protect others.

Yesterday:

GSuXOIaXYAAveTr

That would be the ideal situation for them. Hopefully the old man can fend them off until the weekend.

Trump should reach out, in a conciliatory gesture, and say, "You've fought the good fight my man. You were a worthy opponent. But now is the time for you to take care of your health, and spend time with family. I support you, no matter what your decision is. Warmest regards, DJT."

(I'm being 100 percent serious here)

Evolution. Many very complex structures have been shown to have arisen directly from simpler ones. The same appeal to basic reasonability works the other way too. Which seems more likely, that complex things arose very slowly over a long time from other, simpler things? Or that this whole universe, our bodies made up of billions of cells that all perform myriad different complex functions, quasars and stars and nebulae and comets, fusion and fission and gravity, everything we can see and hear and touch, all just popped into existence fully formed in an instant 'cause someone flipped a switch? I know which seems more likely to me.
Not a CHANCE. Do you know how IMPOSSIBLE it is for DNA to rewrite itself? You OBVIOUSLY haven't studied this subject AT. ALL.

Reactions: Lost In FL
You obviously haven’t been here long. I’m nothing like the media with completely different motivations. I don’t have to be politically correct. I would’ve loved if this kid had been a radical leftist like me. He barely missed. Almost had him. I’m just going with the most likely explanation given the current evidence.
"Almost had him?" Oh, so you wish he didn't miss, eh?

Back to ignore you go, piece of human debris.

Their voters don't want Biden. The internal polls have made that pretty clear.

I understand that. But it doesn’t matter, democrats do not allow their voters to pick candidates. To galvanize the base they’ll need to pick a progressive and there’s no way the party will allow a true progressive to come into office. They’ll have one that appears to be maybe, but it will be an easily bought progressive, or an establishment pick in hiding as a progressive. There will be no true rogue progressive on the ticket.

I really don’t think it matters at this point. In our elections the boost a candidate gets from an assassination attempt is huge, not to mention Trump has a lot of independents already locked up. I don’t believe there will be many voters even willing to change their vote 4 months out. Trump is pulling somewhere between 12-20% of the black vote as well, democrats cannot win without that bloc in lock step. Hispanic vote is also going to be bigger than it was last time. He was also the last president we had that was in charge during a strong economy.

It would be extremely difficult to beat Trump now with the selection the democrats would have. But the Biden’s haven’t shown an ounce of give as of yet that they’re even going to hang it up, and there’s some evidence that appears to show the D’s are going to punt the white house now to try and save the houses. Unless something has broke while I’ve been away this afternoon

I understand you see Jeebus and it gives you all the feels. But there’s something called symbolism. The Coen brothers are secular Jewish. O Brother is an ancient Greek epic set in Mississippi. These things are historical/cultural, not Jesus = good. Your brainwashing is blinding you to wider culture.
I love you interacting with you because you are the type of person who actually believes that only you know these things. A caricature writ large, unintentionally providing entertainment, like a communist Cliff Clavin.

Any other big insights? Does the Great Depression figure in? Are these Coen brothers known for comedy? So much to learn!

• Haha
Reactions: WTF Cat
Issue is agnostic implies you’re questioning. I’m not. I have a pretty good idea about things based on the realms of scientific knowledge. There would have to be some obvious proof to counteract the current preponderance. Which is absolutely possible, but not likely. So “agnostic” seems lame. If you tell someone you’re agnostic in America they generally assume you’re a lapsed Christian. While technically correct it isn’t usually more practically correct in terms of quickly conveying concepts.
Can a man have a baby science boy?

Still doesn’t help to answer why a “loving god” would be cool with so much of his creation burning forever because he’s so narcissistic to think that people can go against their natural instincts he gave them and somehow believe wholeheartedly in something they can’t see or touch.
He gave you a choice. How is that not loving? Would you rather He be a dictator and force you to worship Him? You people are really dense and deep in your own BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT