• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
viciouslyslopedroof.jpg

GSpYuTDWQAAcO9E

It wasn't created by antimatter. Matter and antimatter are inverses. When they touch they annihilate. Who tf was teaching you science?

Who created God? "On and on ad nauseum." It's turtles all the way down.

I didn't say it was accurate. Just that it was said. Of course the same people said we crawled out of primordial ooze too.

Beginning? I’ve been there for awhile. You can always bank on the most ignorant and unhinged emotional crap to come from this group.

This group is also the main reason why the gay agenda has progressed so much in our schools and why there’s so many more new trans kids. It’s not dads doing it. 😂 That’s not even mentioning how much random screaming they do and how they’re on a record number of anti depressants right now.

But I digress.
So why the hell let your kids go there?

So many of these people are totally unwell. King can at least chalk it up to his heavy drug use in the past. But all of these others are simply beyond brainwashed. King, a wealthy author, acting like he’s in danger of a Trump presidency is a threat to him financially is so stupid.

These people are so lost. Convinced this is Star Wars and the Empire is coming for them (all while they actually support big government).

“Oh no! Someone wants to stop letting the third world in here, doesn’t want war, and to not have you taxed out of your minds! Reeeee!”
What gets me about these type people is that they think they're important enough, taken serious enough, to have Trump & Pubs waste their time on them. They seriously over state their importance. Of course the far left &non-serious women believe them to the hilt.

CNN hosts look like they have been crying. Dana Bash is dangerously close to a redpill?

Wallace concerned about "media bashing" lolol.

Axelrod just said something about the " officers killed on January 6th". That would be ... no one.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Modern day liberalism is a mental disorder.

What’s funny is I’ll never forget when I began to study study political science at college and the professor asked how many in this room are classical liberals. Everyone raised their hand, and then we began to learn how backwards most people’s terms are. Of course, none of them were classical liberals as that’s essentially the opposite of a left wing ideologue. lol.

I try and stay away from the term “liberal” today and use the term American modern left. Western liberal values are a great thing and shouldn’t be confused with their positions either. It’s a new class on the political spectrum, and they’re dangerous for any free society. They will lead to full government takeover because the founders in academia who began to push these ideas believe America is an extremely evil place and want their belief to be validated. They don’t go where the evidence takes them, they create the evidence and act.

It’s simply the new Marxist element in hiding, of sorts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT