POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Mrs was a Dem when I met her (30 years ago). Big, big Clinton fan even though she paid little to no attention to politics. Her whole family was Dem. Had a great uncle (or something) that ran for Ohio state house (got beat). Another uncle went to several Dem national conventions (we've got the program/tickets around somewhere).
Now....she is 110% MAGA. Doesn't miss a Trump rally (was watching when he was shot)
So, yeah, people...smart people...change.
not all people (wife). sigh

Of course hes trumpian personality because he saw thats his path forward. Go watch him making the rounds when he was selling his memoir that never actually happened. He was completely different.

Hes a chameleon. A scam artist of the highest order. He instinctively knew what trump wanted and filled that role.
Certainly something to watch out for based on that data. But at some point he may have or will become more fixed.

Per Fox....
The U.S. Secret Service has increased protection of former President Trump in recent weeks due to intelligence suggesting a possible plot by Iran to attempt an assassination on the former president.

Two federal law enforcement sources told Fox News the level of the plot by Iran is unclear.

The sources said there has been an increase in Secret Service protection to Trump in recent weeks because of the intelligence.

The Department of Homeland Security and Secret Service has been increasingly concerned about Trump holding outdoor events, and have even expressed concern to Trump’s campaign.

Trump has been increasingly targeted since Soleimani’s killing in January 2020, but the new threat only developed over the past few days.

The sources also said the Iranian plot is not connected in any way to the attempted assassination of Trump by Thomas Crooks.

I mean, I haven’t looked it up so I could be wrong, but I would expect this to hold true across all 50 states (bigger turnout for prez elections than state elections).
I think you're right. Doesn't change the point, though. I mean why would you care more about who the president is than about the future of your own kids & community?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Because he played it as he grew up in Appalachia. He only admitted he did not when reporters researching something found it out. Back then they all loved him because he was a left leaning hillbilly that overcame a drugged up mother to succeed.

Not only did he not live there, it wasnt even his mother. A cousin or something vague. My bet is if anyone dug hard enough, even that was a lie. When he started fighting back against msm (who was reporting the truth) is when he found he tapped a vein and became the personality he is now.

Nothing wrong with selling fiction and being successful. I just cant support someone who did all those things plus was clearly pandering left (assuming he didn't actually believe it) to sell books.

I get opinions evolve with time but there should be no reason why your past is littered with such fluctuations of opinions, position, and personality that i legitimately have no idea who you really are and what you really believe.

LOL now do Kamala. #Hypocrisy

More shootings now than when Capone was mowing down his competition
Little trivia. One of my great-nephews who went to OSU...one of his best friends was Nick Bosa. Played at OSU, now with the 49ers.
Little known fact, but not a secret, his great-g'father was the mob boss ('the outfit') in Chicago in the 40s. Under Capone when younger.

Because he played it as he grew up in Appalachia. He only admitted he did not when reporters researching something found it out. Back then they all loved him because he was a left leaning hillbilly that overcame a drugged up mother to succeed.

Not only did he not live there, it wasnt even his mother. A cousin or something vague. My bet is if anyone dug hard enough, even that was a lie. When he started fighting back against msm (who was reporting the truth) is when he found he tapped a vein and became the personality he is now.

Nothing wrong with selling fiction and being successful. I just cant support someone who did all those things plus was clearly pandering left (assuming he didn't actually believe it) to sell books.

I get opinions evolve with time but there should be no reason why your past is littered with such fluctuations of opinions, position, and personality that i legitimately have no idea who you really are and what you really believe.
not saying he didn’t make that claim but i knew his grandfather and was aware where the family came from.

Congressman Cory Mills (US Army combat veteran) not taking any scenario (planned) off the table and just told Martha McCallum that she's (Beatle) either going to resign or have her salary taken down to $ 1.

I'll believe it when I see it. Mayorkis will give her a raise.
I think you mean Cheatle, not Beatle, unless that's a joke/put down.

The Mrs is bugging me, after I told her last night, for us to watch the movie about Vance. On Netflix.
IMDB has a 8/10 rating so it's either pretty good....or a whole lot of Trumpers have rated it.
Strange...directed by Ron Howard (no right winger) and one of the stars is Glenn Close (again no right winger).

Reactions: blubo
Back in the day (when I had to get up everyday to go to work) I visited an account of ours that was one of the first in the nation that made an electronic indoor firing/training range. Sold it to police departments, FBI, etc. It was where it was on a very, very large screen....movie type...different terrains (fields, cities, alleys, etc) where the 'bad' guy would pop up or around the corner, or it may have been an innocnet woman with a baby. A super enhanced video game before anyone knew/bought/or played those games. They let me try it....LOL.
Don't remember exactly but my final score was probably around 28 'innocents' killed.....0 'bad guys' But it was fun

Kind of like when Delta let me try one of their simulators. Crashed into the East River in NYC.
Reminds me of something when I went though basic training. They had these pop up things of people as you walked by. If it was an officer, you saluted. It was a very windy day. This guy saluted and accidently knocked his hat off and the wind blew it away. He come back in the barracks crying because he thought they'd make him do basic training again.

I think you're right. Doesn't change the point, though. I mean why would you care more about who the president is than about the future of your own kids & community?
Maybe because the fed government has grown so powerful? Or maybe we are all just stupid.

Either way, it ain’t just a Kentucky voter problem.

I really don’t personally care about how or why someone transforms as long as the transformation leads to the correct place. We’re too caught up in the reasons and true personal beliefs of people’s intentions and not focused enough on policy outcomes. Like Vance, I don’t know how deep he’s in it for himself or how much he’s lied along the way, don’t know if he’s felt a calling toward righteousness or if he’s in it for wins. Nobody is going to know that.

I would assume if he’s heir to MAGA that will have a huge transformation effect on his pathway. To me that’s all I care about. I don’t care about a lie while he was climbing the latter. Did we not learn from trump how this works? When Trump first began he didn’t care anything about conservative values or the people but I truly believe he’s been touched by his calling and now considers himself called to lead this movement.

It’s the same philosophy as the left trying to control someone’s thoughts. I don’t care if someone doesn’t like a certain minority, I care if they then use that to behave in a discriminatory manner. We’re too much into the weeds when it’s much simpler than that.

not saying he didn’t make that claim but i knew his grandfather and was aware where the family came from.
Mamaw was born Bonnie Blanton on April 16, 1933 in Kentucky and died April 24, 2005 at 72. Papaw was born James Lee Vance on September 22, 1929 in Kentucky and died October 16, 1997 in Middletown, Ohio at 68. J.D.'s mother Bev was born January 20, 1961 in Middletown, Ohio. Usha Chilukuri, J.D.'s girlfriend and wife, was born January 6, 1986 in San Diego, California.

James Lee?

The Mrs is bugging me, after I told her last night, for us to watch the movie about Vance. On Netflix.
IMDB has a 8/10 rating so it's either pretty good....or a whole lot of Trumpers have rated it.
Strange...directed by Ron Howard (no right winger) and one of the stars is Glenn Close (again no right winger).
I’ve never seen the movie or read the book so it wouldn’t be fair for me to comment on it very much. But thr fact that Glenn close was nominated for best supporting actress at the Oscars and worst supporting actress at the Razzies for thr same role is hilarious.

Mamaw was born Bonnie Blanton on April 16, 1933 in Kentucky and died April 24, 2005 at 72. Papaw was born James Lee Vance on September 22, 1929 in Kentucky and died October 16, 1997 in Middletown, Ohio at 68. J.D.'s mother Bev was born January 20, 1961 in Middletown, Ohio. Usha Chilukuri, J.D.'s girlfriend and wife, was born January 6, 1986 in San Diego, California.

James Lee?
I watched the movie this morning, very interesting.

Talked to someone yesterday, who I think would know, that J.D. has been on a 'spiritual journey' the last few years.

Exactly good points. I don’t think people pay enough attention to human aspects. Vance is a little bit older than me and when I was in my 20’s I was a huge Bush republican that supported all intervention. I GREW into who I am today because that’s how God created us. I had to learn.

We are not angelic entities, we are not all knowing from birth. We’re made to grow into ourselves by learning from mistakes in time. Vance could have easily, and probably has, had transformations because that’s what humans do. It’s why we are forgiven and fallen angles are not, we cannot be perfect from birth. We grow. And I’m not trying to make a religious point I’m just using it as an example because it’s true.

People need to allow Vance to show what he is from this point on just like everyone here was allowed to do in their lives. If he’s had a spiritual change that’s great, I am in favor of someone like that over someone who’s never had an original thought in their lives.

hahaha.

The big dogs want him out but he knows he has to stay in to avoid the family corruption, son going to jail, etc. They can't get him out of office because he, his wife and son want to kick the can down the road.

LOL at Democrats. I mean eventually dirty deeds will ruin your game ya dipchits.

They’ll prob take him out and blame it on a Trump supporter, two birds/one stone for the Dems.

Reactions: blubo
Stan the caddy was seen in another thread saying he likes to come to the political thread and laugh at everyone. Typical douchebag misfit freak leftist (assuming he wears diapers and has purple hair) that believes his immoral lifestyles and preferences are superior to moral people. What he doesn’t know is every time he laughs at someone he’s giving them likes. It must get to him because he spends hours and hours in this thread lol. No way he’s got a life.

I’m am so blessed I wasn’t born a mental midget with the morality of a demon. Hope you figure out your life Stan, rootin for ya. If you’d like to show how little you’re able to debate I’d be here to make an example but we all know you’re too big of a coward to do it, probably raised that way. Cowards breed cowards.

Spend those hours in the background and use your emojis. lol.

Reactions: parrott
8x9d8v.jpg

Democrat run cities are absolutely abhorrent. It really is a mental disease. Just listening to piers yesterday he had a couple of the leftist (misfits of society) arguing that Hussein Bolt and Messy could be women and compete as women and it wouldn’t have any affect on women athletes. It’s just amazing listening to it, listening to the high functioning mentally ill explaining their mentally ill stances in an attempt at a logical conversation which results in Hussein Bolt competing against woman and that’s totally cool!

Societal misfits is all they’ve ever been and they need to get help for these conditions. We’ve got to stop allowing them a platform and allowing the people that give them that platform power in government.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT