POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vance it is.... Definitely the best ideological fit for Trump's running mate.

I suppose. Hes for whatever benefits himself the most. Id feel better about it if trump wasn't old as hell.

I guess his meteoric rise the last 2 years was all because he's terrible and said and did anything?

It started way before that. He got famous for a book called hillbilly elegy. He let on like this was some semi autobiopic. Libs loved him and them because he got to sing his sad song and make money.

He evn got cut in on some nice Appalachian focused investments where he only supplied his name as capital.

Then after some research, reporters found out he moved from Appalachia when he was 2 and never experienced anything like he said. Libs turned on him and vice versa.

Then he runs for Congress and turns way more conservative than he was. Then was anti trump. Then pro trump.

Who knows what he really stands for other than personal gain. You just know what he says at a given time and understand it can the opposite if the wind changes. Plus he adds nothing because trump is winning ohio regardless.

I could stomach it better if trump weren't so old and hated. We're an eyelash from either or kamala being president.

But he fits the bill for what i said trump would be looking for: a sycophant who wont outshine him and will lavish praise.

After McConnell gave him his largest campaign funding, only took him 15 months to turn on him:

"During Sunday's interview, Vance also criticized McConnell for not listening to Republican voters, adding that it's time for the Republican leadership to "turn the page" and for the Senate Republican leader to be someone who listens to GOP voters.

"I think we have to use this leadership election to turn the page on Republican senate leadership," Vance said. "You can't have a Senate Republican leader who seems to ooze hatred and dismay for the very people who vote most of the Republican elected leaders. Our base, I happen to think are good people in that we should be listening to them more than we do, but you can't have another establishment politician who seems to dislike the people who actually vote for the Republican Party.""
Can’t say I disagree with him.

Reactions: Girthang
Everyone: This is an iconic photo

Reddit :

My response.....

man-fist-raised-menacing-threat-emotions-people-concept-isolated-white-background-70370070.jpg

Reactions: blubo and Girthang
Kennedy to get Secret Service protection according to Mayorkas.

Took those asholes long enough. Biggest lying no good POS admin since the last D admin

Seems clear that if trump TRULY wanted unity and reconciliation, he would have picked Carson or maybe Tim Scott.

Instead, he picked a guy that isn't afraid to attack the media or liberals.

Maybe not the smartest pick... unless Trump is VERY confident of a Nov victory... but, the stage is set (especially if adds Vivek to the staff) to run roughshod over the Democratic party starting Jan 21.

Me likey... hope he runs them out of he country.
That type of pandering wasn’t going to work.

That's the attitude ! F anyone who's helped the party & people get elected !! F anyone not MAGA !!
No, the attitude is eff that warmongering, grifting establishment P0s that couldn't be bothered to ever lift a finger to help Trump or stand up for him. Uni-party grifting piece of excrement. The poster boy for term limits.

It's because the guy getting booed gave him the money to run/win his campaign. No good deed goes unpunished by MAGA.

"big spending is coming from a super PAC aligned with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), which this week announced a whopping $28 million rescue effort in Ohio, where Republican candidate J.D. Vance raised a dismal $1 million in the second quarter and has spent less than $400,000 on ads."

Nice to see Mitch help 2 YEARS AGO and get another seat for the R side.

Reactions: Girthang
Man, coupled with interest rates and inflation, he’s just trying to drive commercial real estate into bankruptcy.

Gotta help out his WEF buddies, Blackrock, Fidelity, etc... It's the only way to drive everyone out of ownership and drive down prices for people that can afford to buy anything with the money this govt is printing for them through Ukraine and the like.

As usual when the Repubs have positive news/events, the liberals just counter w/ negative talking points by the minute. Instead of having discussing a platform of what they can do to fix their own mess, their entire agenda is anti-MAGA. Of course, it hasn't been a good weekend for them.....Trump lived, was nominated, and had a major case against him dismissed.

Still expect Dems to just flip the card table over in the end before they give up power. Massive cheat? Another attempt on Trump? Riots? Kill the power? False flag? War ? Who knows
A false flag for sure. That’s a given. No one will actually be hurt but some mysterious bomber or threatening letter or something.

And yeah they’re going to cheat like they routinely do. That’s why I’m not looking at this election as anything other than a total charade. They will gaslight this country again with claiming Biden got 85-100M votes.

Vance an underwhelming pick but that’s just me.
The VP pick is just filler. They don’t do anything unless someone dies. Trump is the party and the ticket. Pence made sense to try and persuade the boomer Christians that were taken back by Trump’s style. Now? It doesn’t matter. You’re either for the left’s craziness or you’re not.

I suppose. Hes for whatever benefits himself the most. Id feel better about it if trump wasn't old as hell.

It started way before that. He got famous for a book called hillbilly elegy. He let on like this was some semi autobiopic. Libs loved him and them because he got to sing his sad song and make money.

He evn got cut in on some nice Appalachian focused investments where he only supplied his name as capital.

Then after some research, reporters found out he moved from Appalachia when he was 2 and never experienced anything like he said. Libs turned on him and vice versa.

Then he runs for Congress and turns way more conservative than he was. Then was anti trump. Then pro trump.

Who knows what he really stands for other than personal gain. You just know what he says at a given time and understand it can the opposite if the wind changes. Plus he adds nothing because trump is winning ohio regardless.

I could stomach it better if trump weren't so old and hated. We're an eyelash from either or kamala being president.

But he fits the bill for what i said trump would be looking for: a sycophant who wont outshine him and will lavish praise.
don’t know that he ever claimed to have lived in appalachia. he was born and reared in ohio where he graduated high school and ohio state.

p1znGsslpbC1DfMl.jpeg

😂 Sure thing, Feds.

You have access to texts, phone history, social media and search history and you can’t quite get a handle on where this guy’s mind is after shooting someone?

That’s funny cause some random guy could pick up his girlfriend’s phone right this moment and discover her cheating but this crack pot team can’t figure out this guy’s beliefs.

Someone so motivated to shoot Trump definitely didn’t post politically on Reddit or anywhere. 😂

Last edited:

I think he just spent summers there where his grandma lived but yes, I was put off by it when this was promoted as well like that’s not your story, bud.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT