How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good for Trump.

Meanwhile, Obama said to Putin Obama would be more helpful after an election. Hillary did the “reset” with Putin. Hillary then fabricated Russian collusion that cost this country dearly.

Your fear is precious.
You've taken the embracing Project 2025 tack, interesting departure from Trump and his disavowal that the company-liners have been spewing here. You may want to go back in for your talking points dose though, as the majority of the country looks at the core features of the plan and are horrified. I understand you love your Christian martyrdom complex, but it isn't going to win elections.

Do you have to show your ID when you vote? Because I do. Nobody paid for mine except me.
Which state? Every state that requires an ID to vote has options to provide them for free. It's a constitutional imperative. Most states you can use your paid ID, but none, constitutionally, can require it.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I can just see him riding by the park...

omw-on-my-way.gif

@augustaky1 trying to catch him...

wtf-bike.gif
Project 2025 is gonna require these be the new form of transportation
iu

Us, citizens of catpaw, this great United States of America….are in a bad spot. This election, without a doubt, will prove once and for all that this once great nation does not have free elections.

Maybe you could ignore it last time, with your head in the sand, but there will be no denying it once this brain dead placeholder is re-elected.

The covid/election fiasco of 2020 is some historical shit that will be wiped from history.
Yeah, I am not under any delusions that anyone but a Democrat will win. These aren't legit elections nor are these like a legit game of two sports teams. This is a group who has rigged the game and the other side who does nothing about it and just lets it get worse and worse.

They will tell you that Biden got 90-100M votes in November and then scoff at anyone who questions it. Trump will pass away sooner rather than later and then the next guy will be Hitler to the left and they will just dust off their same marketing slogans every four years while they flood your nation with third world trash and then try to destroy anyone who says anything about it.

I’ve seen enough Reddit to know that every left leaning dumbasss cries their self to sleep every night because they literally cannot afford to live in this economy. We need a president that will pay them a living wage! Bless their hearts.
Reddit is like a platform strictly for people with the same ideology of Antifa. It's the most insane platform on all of social media. These people are mentally ill and radical and then ban anyone who dares to have the slightest different opinion.

Which state? Every state that requires an ID to vote has options to provide them for free. It's a constitutional imperative. Most states you can use your paid ID, but none, constitutionally, can require it.
If every state that requires one has options to get one for free like you say then there is no excuse for anyone not to have one. Now if every state would get on board with that, we could be a lot closer to having a free and fair election.

Reactions: blubo
You do realize that none of those topics have anything to do with the economy in its current state? Never mind...you're too stupid to breathe.
Marking this one so when you MAGAs start saying things are great under Trump and try to use these stats like you did during Trumps term, I can then point this one back at you. Thanks!

Us, citizens of catpaw, this great United States of America….are in a bad spot. This election, without a doubt, will prove once and for all that this once great nation does not have free elections.

Maybe you could ignore it last time, with your head in the sand, but there will be no denying it once this brain dead placeholder is re-elected.

The covid/election fiasco of 2020 is some historical shit that will be wiped from history.
I agree with you. I mainly want to see Trump win just to prove us both wrong.

Marking this one so when you MAGAs start saying things are great under Trump and try to use these stats like you did during Trumps term, I can then point this one back at you. Thanks!

Well maybe during Trumps term the numbers will be real again instead of complete fabrications that are consistently adjusted downward.

Regardless, as I’ve consistently said, keep proclaiming the economy is great and a vote for Biden is a vote for more of the same. Couple that with a message of how Biden is mentally competent and you’ll be good to go.

If every state that requires one has options to get one for free like you say then there is no excuse for anyone not to have one. Now if every state would get on board with that, we could be a lot closer to having a free and fair election.
Yeah, as everyone has always said, including in this conversation. If you're going to require one, you have to provide it for free. Y'all're the only ones who ever take issue with that, as evidenced by @hmt5000 and @cat_chaser.

Yeah, as everyone has always said, including in this conversation. If you're going to require one, you have to provide it for free. Y'all're the only ones who ever take issue with that, as evidenced by @hmt5000 and @cat_chaser.
I've never had an issue with them being provided for free. I may have argued in the past that their cost is generally pretty low and shouldn't be a deterrent for ever obtaining one for whatever reason, but I've always been on the side of providing ID's for free if necessary, but your point means that it's currently a non-issue, since every state that requires them offers them for free due to that law. All we're saying is make that the case in every state.

Will be interesting to see how the democrats handle things if Biden doesn’t step down.

His team will have a new list of enemies when all is said and done, and they’ve already shown they have no issues weaponizing the “Justice” system against their enemies. And there’s a large group of lefty retards who think the president can now kill people with immunity.

So it may be best for the democrats to not mobilize their cheating apparatus and let Trump get in office hoping their fears of weaponization of the Justice dept will be directed at the Biden team.

Or they’ll just kill Biden if he gets in.

and win i think he would. he or any other dem they put up. i’ve been thoroughly convinced that dem voters don’t care about issues or policies of the candidate. it’s all about personality and feelings.
but moreover i believe the leftists will go to any extreme to keep trump out of the white house, even if they have to kill him. jmo

It's as obvious as the back of your hand that Biden can't serve another year, much less four, however, liberal voters are simply too stupid to understand this, and are being led to slaughter vs. standing up for their party and demanding a candidate who can function. And no, that isn't the laughing hyena, who didn't know that an electric car doesn't have gas fumes. So, they will, instead, just follow the pied piper to the cliffs edge and do what they're told.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Fine is relative. Constitutional is not. Sorry you don't like how our Founders wrote our Constitution, but if you want it changed, advocate for that. Until then you have to live with it.

D-Sus, I did NOT have to live with it, because it did not happen. Likewise, I do NOT have to live with your “what if-isms.” Because, they never happened. You have to live with that. :)

You've taken the embracing Project 2025 tack, interesting departure from Trump and his disavowal that the company-liners have been spewing here. You may want to go back in for your talking points dose though, as the majority of the country looks at the core features of the plan and are horrified. I understand you love your Christian martyrdom complex, but it isn't going to win elections.

As is typical when you write for yourself, you are taking the strawman approach.

Like you, I have not read the 900+ page document. But, I do respect think tanks, from the classic left and from the responsible right, encouraging dialogue and legislation. While I often disagree with much of it, I respect the initiative, especially if it begins a discussion about important issues, such as Social Security reform.

If you are suggesting I should be afraid of Project 2025, you are an ignorant and not the constitutional expert you claim to be.

It's as obvious as the back of your hand that Biden can't serve another year, much less four, however, liberal voters are simply too stupid to understand this, and are being led to slaughter vs. standing up for their party and demanding a candidate who can function. And no, that isn't the laughing hyena, who didn't know that an electric car doesn't have gas fumes. So, they will, instead, just follow the pied piper to the cliffs edge and do what they're told.
Secession conventions. As soon as possible.

If it was justified in 1775, it certainly is now.

As is typical when you write for yourself, you are taking the strawman approach.

Like you, I have not read the 900+ page document. But, I do respect think tanks, from the classic left and from the responsible right, encouraging dialogue and legislation. While I often disagree with much of it, I respect the initiative, especially if it begins a discussion about important issues, such as Social Security reform.

If you are suggesting I should be afraid of Project 2025, you are an ignorant and not the constitutional expert you claim to be.
I’ve read it. I’m the one who linked it. Repeatedly. It’s horrifying. Not to you, you’re a demon. But to the majority of America? Absolutely. Are you actually trying to argue evangelical Christian conservatism as espoused by the Heritage Foundation is representative of the majority of America? Popular?

I’ve read it. I’m the one who linked it. Repeatedly. It’s horrifying. Not to you, you’re a demon. But to the majority of America? Absolutely. Are you actually trying to argue evangelical Christian conservatism as espoused by the Heritage Foundation is representative of the majority of America? Popular?

Why on earth would you spend any time reading 900 pages of that bullshit? You guys just find reasons to get outraged over made up shit. Go outside. Get some sun. If you’re going to read 900 pages, maybe read a good book or something, not policy plans that have been disavowed by the leading candidate for president.

First, you are a silly person and cannot help but be. It’s sad.

Second, you cannot avoid the strawman argument, repeatedly trolling with comments never said before you write them.

Third, I don’t believe you have read the whole document. Yes, I believe you are a liar. Linking and reading, genius, are not the same thing.

Finally, tell us what is horrifying by quoting from the document and giving us a page number.

You really read that 900 page document? Why waste the time on something that’s going to disappear and return to wherever it got dug up from in about a week or two at the most.

Why on earth would you spend any time reading 900 pages of that bullshit? You guys just find reasons to get outraged over made up shit. Go outside. Get some sun. If you’re going to read 900 pages, maybe read a good book or something, not policy plans that have been disavowed by the leading candidate for president.

It’s dumbassery. Of course, he did not read it, but reading a 900+ page document from any think tank is usually nuts.

You really read that 900 page document? Why waste the time on something that’s going to disappear and return to wherever it got dug up from in about a week or two at the most.

It’s been sitting there since about April of 2023 and was being discussed well before that. The idea that it is now suddenly scary is mind numbingly stupid.

Like you, I have not read the 900+ page document.
As I stated correctly in my original post linking it, it's an over 800 page document, not 900, as I looked up and read the direct copy myself when it first came out instead of parroting talking points from media now as y'all are doing here. Thank you for the advice, I do try to read frequently, though the gaming allure often competes. You have any good suggestions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT