POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I actually think them NOT questioning Biden hard is a big mistake. Could be wrong here, but I think their only way of keeping Trump out was to just get on with the removal of Biden as soon as they could.

Biden has 4 more months of mental decline to go through before election day. Things will only get worse and more and more moderates will flip.
At the worst case time wise think Biden gets replaced at the DNC, maybe even the virtual one planned a few weeks from now.

Just when you thought the media’s credibility couldn’t get any worse they have disproved that premise with Biden’s candidacy. Completely shameful journalistic malpractice.

You're saying that if you have to pay to be able to vote that it isn't a poll tax? If so, you're wrong. No idea what the rest of your rant is about other than I haven't voted for any Dim in 40 years. So that part is a flat out lie.
You aren't paying to vote. You have to eat and drink to live long enough to vote so is having a age limit a tax? You can go on and on on this nonsense. If you cannot obtain an ID in the 2020's then you're retarded. Everyone has ID's. They don't want to show them so they can cheat. You're just too dumb to realize the difference.

PC points:
- Questions were softballs from Dims preferred lib organizations/Palestinian-leaning. Not surprising. Can't tell if they were pre-screened questions.
- For Biden, he was coherent. A few gaffs, but nothing like the debate. From the debate being an F for coherency, this was a B. Pubs should be happy that this tends to keep him as the nominee.
They were pre screened questions..he had a teleprompter

I bet Sammy's dad was convinced the hand maids tale was gonna happen the first time around

images

Legitimate question here- how many vaccines and boosters did you get and when you did stop wearing a mask or do you still wear one?

Do you have pronouns in your bio? Or a Ukraine flag?
None. No vax and so logically, no boosters. And I hung a bandana around my neck, so that I could temporarily pull it up when I sensed a KOVID KAREN in the vicinity. Absolute truth.

The mask thing was actually the worst thing you could do. All the mask effectively did was make you **** around with your face MORE OFTEN, which is the fastest way to internalize a virus. LOL

Those of us who follow these things all knew about it. The media frenzy just happened recently because the president of the Heritage Foundation called it the Second American Revolution on a podcast. @sammysdad05 already pointed out he mentioned it in a post well before that brouhaha. It wasn't getting attention in rightwing spaces because who of them would care? It's just their normal agenda.

Go gaslight on your social media pages and quit with the stupid spin here. My gosh, you are not healthy.

PC points:
- Questions were softballs from Dims preferred lib organizations/Palestinian-leaning. Not surprising. Can't tell if they were pre-screened questions.
- For Biden, he was coherent. A few gaffs, but nothing like the debate. From the debate being an F for coherency, this was a B. Pubs should be happy that this tends to keep him as the nominee.
LOL.
What the hell do you normally watch? Biden screwed up more stuff and rambled the whole time. If you give that a B then you must have loved Bush pressers. LOL.

I heard Project 2025 is going to re-implement 8-Tracks in the new 2025 AMC Pacers. 4 miles to the gallon gas guzzlers with no exhaust pipes

Where do I sign?

( I got a noise ordinance ticket in Jessamine County ( I'm aware of the irony), circa 1982 because my 77 Ford Granada had no muffler or ANY exhaust system to speak of. It was insanely loud.)

There is NO shame in the AMC Pacer's game. Those cars were the sh** (not even kidding)

What color was it? (crossing fingers for the banana yellow or the robin's egg blue.

LOL.
What the hell do you normally watch? Biden screwed up more stuff and rambled the whole time. If you give that a B then you must have loved Bush pressers. LOL.
In terms of a rating scale applied to Biden, which has a tremendously low bar to clear in order to achieve a passing grade, his performance tonight MIGHT have been a B-. Frankly, that’s actually a pretty sad commentary on Biden. These days anything short of aimlessly wandering off the stage and tripping down the steps is considered a great success.

I’m glad he didn’t totally self destruct tonight. It keeps the Libs in total disarray and limbo for the time being. I likened them all to the proverbial frogs sitting in the pot of water on the stovetop. Over the last two weeks many of them suddenly realized the water is getting really effin hot and started wanting to jump out of the pot. Now there may be a certain portion of them who think maybe the water ain’t so bad. They may continue to hang around long enough to let themselves get thoroughly cooked.

In terms of a rating scale applied to Biden, which has a tremendously low bar to clear in order to achieve a passing grade, his performance tonight MIGHT have been a B-. Frankly, that’s actually a pretty sad commentary on Biden. These days anything short of aimlessly wandering off the stage and tripping down the steps is considered a great success.

I’m glad he didn’t totally self destruct tonight. It keeps the Libs in total disarray and limbo for the time being. I likened them all to the proverbial frogs sitting in the pot of water on the stovetop. Over the last two weeks many of them suddenly realized the water is getting really effin hot and started wanting to jump out of the pot. Now there may be a certain portion of them who think maybe the water ain’t so bad. They may continue to hang around long enough to let themselves get thoroughly cooked.
When he rambles for 3 minutes then just abruptly does the "Oh never mind" or "well whatever"... That is a man unable to finish a thought. That is not a B for the president of US.

You aren't paying to vote. You have to eat and drink to live long enough to vote so is having a age limit a tax? You can go on and on on this nonsense. If you cannot obtain an ID in the 2020's then you're retarded. Everyone has ID's. They don't want to show them so they can cheat. You're just too dumb to realize the difference.
First off, ID's don't prove you're a citizen. Green card holders can get driver's license ID. Maybe even aliens, don't know. Net, they prove jack sh!t about being a citizen. You think a drunk/druggie living on the street knows how to get an ID? Like it or not, they have the right to vote. And you assume that the time & cost of an ID is something someone struggling to feed their family should have as a priority. So you can go on & on with your dumnshitness. If you want only citizens to vote - I do - be prepared to pay for the their ID cost.

This is incoherent: "You have to eat and drink to live long enough to vote so is having a age limit a tax?" Did Biden write that for ya?

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT