How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sigh... The Electoral Count Act of 1887

It sucks to have to do the same peoples' homework for them, over and over again.

The electoral votes sent to Congress are irrevocable. PERIOD. IOW, there IS no arbitration. If somebody makes a stink, you laugh at them, and count the duly sworn electoral votes as submitted by the states previously. For f***'s sake... LOL

I guess Pence could have grabbed a pistol or a sabre, raised the Jolly Roger, and compelled them to change the votes. I mean, ANYTHING is POSSIBLE. Hahaha

(But then, after a short skirmish, The Pirates of Pence(ants) would be hauled off, and Biden would have been confirmed.

Is that specific enough for your micro-denying tighter than a ten penny nail questioning ass? LOL

Remember when liberals were encouraging Trump electorates to pick Hillary in 2016 when Trump won the Electoral College? What IF??????

Remember when liberals were encouraging Trump electorates to pick Hillary in 2016 when Trump won the Electoral College? What IF??????
funny, but i bet she’d get plenty of votes, especially from a lot of trump-hating hard-headed uninformed women, several of whom i know.

About a snowballs chance.

Again… primary voters, the will of the people, and “democracy” be damned. It’s ALL about figuring the best was to hold on to power. Nothing else matters to them.

Would Kamala (or someone else?) have won the primaries had she been running as an alternative candidate to Biden? Who knows… but that isn’t what the Dems wanted to do with their primaries. It was Biden the whole time.

I hope he continues to stick it out just so they continue to self destruct. They deserve it.

Reactions: blubo
The fact that you think underwear has a gender is indicative of the depth of the rest of your sociopolitical commentary.
GSNjSotXoAAnxDR

But sure he doesn’t support it or know anything about it

You totally got him this time!! Just two weeks away and you finally got him Sammy. Good work buddy!

This time it’s the truth about the 2025 Project! Forget the 51 intelligence agents saying that Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation. Or the 17 intelligence agencies saying Trump was in cahoots with Russia. This time it’s real.

Just two weeks away Sammy. You’re almost there. Hahaha

You meant electors, not electorates, right? She would've been elected. You know that. There's an easy answer to that question. Because faithless electors are described in the Constitution. Meanwhile fake electors are not. Every point you try to make just reinforces mine.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
You totally got him this time!! Just two weeks away and you finally got him Sammy. Good work buddy!

This time it’s the truth about the 2025 Project! Forget the 51 intelligence agents saying that Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation. Or the 17 intelligence agencies saying Trump was in cahoots with Russia. This time it’s real.

Just two weeks away Sammy. You’re almost there. Hahaha
It's been a lot longer than two weeks since his felony conviction. Maybe you forgot.

I lived and worked in Turkey for 18 months a long time ago. My observation was that if they could make money off of us, they liked us. Turkey was at least 99% muslim. Our officers club was bombed and a friend of mine was stabbed while talking to a Turkish woman on a busy public street. I thought I was ten foot tall and bullet proof back then, but I wouldn't do some of the things I did back then now for a million dollars.

So what’s going on? Are they still waiting on Biden’s pre-meds to kick in before his big boy press conference that was supposed to start 30 minutes ago?

Trump is VP?

All in all, meh... he seems like "not an idiot" so far. That creepy whisper affectation though is cringy...

Last edited:
Great comeback lol

Lol, no sense is destroying your DNC talking points. I mean, if you can’t use critical thinking skills to show dumb those tweets were then you have no hope. Just stay being an NPC and wait for the next DNC talking points.

By the way, maybe you can get with Stan the Caddy and family and enjoy his former liberal priest that touched his family

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT