POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They can't remove him. The machine already has the extra ballots printed, checked and signed. Not enough time to start all over.

SIAP.
I'm afraid I have to disagree.

They HAVE to remove him.

The extra ballots were printed with the actual candidate months ago.

They need to announce that person (oligarchy) at the convention.

I can't defend it because I'm neither of those. But why isn't she right if you have to pay for an ID? But, if the bill includied funding for free ID's, then it wouldn't be a poll tax. That funding would have to include the government researching to see if the ID applicant is a citizen.
Even if that is true, why would it apply to noncitizens?

3106e3e9c8616a1c.jpeg

Even if that is true, why would it apply to noncitizens?
I never said it did or should. I suppose someone not a citizen could apply for the ID & the government wouldn't find it to be true, so they would be using resources to demonstrate they aren't.

I believe if you asked the voters and not the politicians/globalists, people would get behind simply divorcing as a country and having one side run things their way and the other side run things their way. You can have a giant utopia like California, import as many illegals as possible on your side, have as many abortions as you want, let the rainbow coalition determine your elementary cirriculum, and solve all of the racism to have everyone on the left live in perfect harmony.

The other side can go with their traditional views.

Give everyone a deadline to move.

Maybe Project 25 has something in there mentioning this. 🤣
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F45d3e54f-5330-493a-80a5-ed47a09c70ab_477x479.png

It has to be exhausting dealing with this crap. You know how pissed you get if someone says something false about you? Imagine being Trump. No way would I have ever wanted this gig. Not remotely worth it and it wasn't for him financially as we saw. Who needs this headache?

Democrats lie with impunity and use their mouthpiece media to spread it as the gospel to their ignorant and impressionable base.

At this point it’s basically a fact that they stole Georgia, and Arizona. I doubt any leftist here has the guts to come out from under their rock and dispute this.

There’s really no doubt that this same thing happened in the 4 other swing states. Just has come to light, and may never.

Your country is over, people. It wasn’t a foreign army, it was your so-called neighbors. Arguing about anything while this outrage is still being perpetrated is useless.

Obama loves cawk... uh... that's old news.
I'm sure some of us remember the Larry Sinclair story. You see, stuff like that just gets ignored as does the Tara Reade accusation about Biden long before he was the president. But crazy ass cat lady who named her cat "vagina" and called rape "sexy" gets to sue Trump for sexual assault/defamation despite not even proving she had ever even met the guy.

It's really simple.

Democrats are good and tell the truth and never do anything wrong
Everyone else is evil, racist, fascist, liars

That's really their worldview.

You're incorrect. It's 51 elections.

The rest I fully know & understand, since probably before you were born.

The reference was to landslide, not to the qualified electoral landslide. Landslide refers to popular vote in any election, be it governor or president or dog catcher. As for your hypothetical electoral landslide with a 5% popular vote difference, extremely unlikely to happen when some electoral vote districts normally go 80-20 for the losing candidate. See DC. In your Reagan example, the landslide vote was 59-41 in his favor, +18%.
Yes, unfortunately 51. Just another way that the Dems cheat by padding their own pockets essentially.

Popular vote being intentionally meaningless, the landslide for a POTUS election by definition is only via the EC. Blame the founders.

They can't remove him. The machine already has the extra ballots printed, checked and signed. Not enough time to start all over.

SIAP.

Nah they can do it. They literally stopped the count last time to print more. They have them all in a spreadsheet and just insert it into the form on computer. Takes a few key strokes and blink of sn eye and you can have tens of thousands of forms ready to print.

Reactions: augustaky1
Nah they can do it. They literally stopped the count last time to print more. They have them all in a spreadsheet and just insert it into the form on computer. Takes a few key strokes and blink of sn eye and you can have tens of thousands of forms ready to print.

Imo the only thing they are trying to gauge is if joe can get close enough to make the cheat defensible. They had eye popping turn out last time they could explain away eith vote by mail. That was with it being a referendum on trump snd the country falling apart at the time.

This time they cant even hide Joe's dementia, everyone knows hunter really is a scumbag, covid was intentionally overblown, the machine is prosecuting their enemies, and the economy is sh1t.

Before he figuratively (and probably literally) sh1t his pants in the only debate he could muster, they thought it would be close enough. Now they don't know.

If they stick with biden expect an even more insane frothing at the mouth onslaught in all forms of media. They have to get it reasonably close or they just cant risk the cheat.

yeah, but you live to say "no, you're wrong and I know the right answer".........so you can't be taken seriously about anbything, lol.

Yes, unfortunately 51. Just another way that the Dems cheat by padding their own pockets essentially.

Popular vote being intentionally meaningless, the landslide for a POTUS election by definition is only via the EC. Blame the founders.
Until this election cycle, I don't recall hearing of a presidential election landslide referring to the EV count over the popular vote. I mean Kennedy won 303-219, nearly 2-1, & that wasn't called a landslide but a close election with a 0.2% vote difference. Nixon beat Humphrey 301-191 & by less than 1% popular. No one referred to that as a landslide. Clinton beat Bush 370-168 & by 5%. Not called a landslide, but decisive. Was Barack beating Mitt 332-206 & 4% a landslide? Don't recall that being said. Was Trump winning 302-227 a landslide?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
It has to be exhausting dealing with this crap. You know how pissed you get if someone says something false about you? Imagine being Trump. No way would I have ever wanted this gig. Not remotely worth it and it wasn't for him financially as we saw. Who needs this headache?

Democrats lie with impunity and use their mouthpiece media to spread it as the gospel to their ignorant and impressionable base.
There's no money in the world worth that.

yeah, but you live to say "no, you're wrong and I know the right answer".........so you can't be taken seriously about anbything, lol.

Its important for people to understand how brilliant but easy this cheat, why its so hard to prove, and why you can

If you hate additional objective information, block me and indulge in your echo chamber.

There's no money in the world worth that.
He’s not doing it for money.

While the Bidens have enriched themselves by selling influence to foreigners (are we still pretending this didn’t happen, like his dementia, or nah?)

But yet HE is the threat to “democracy”.

Reactions: trueblujr2

While the Bidens have enriched themselves by selling influence to foreigners (are we still pretending this didn’t happen, like his dementia, or nah?)

That wasn't my point. I'm saying I wouldn't deal with that for any amount of money. Being the president sounds like a terrible job. Especially when dealing with liberal morons and cheats.

Screenshot-2024-07-11-at-1-30-02-PM.png
IMagine being the average democrat, really.... imagine being THIS gullible.
How was it "hidden"? It was and has been patently obvious, since before he took office, to the casual observer with critical thinking skills...Oh wait. Dems lack that ability.

Seriously though, is the whole damn party in cognitive decline if they couldn't recognize Biden was a mushbrain long before now?

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Overruled what? Trump would've been the president. The same SCOTUS that just gave him immunity would order him deposed? And who would execute that order? The DoJ, who SCOTUS just ruled the president has complete, absolute authority over? The military, of whom the president is commander-in-chief?

Wow. This fell apart a long time ago, but this is D-Sus at his saddest (where is AI when he needs it?).

The “what if” train has completely derailed.

Funny, and typical Trump with the mean post that so many Libs get their feelings hurt over. Trump had to get the dig in about Clooney's movies all being bad. That's the kind of stuff I wish Trump would stop doing. I'm no Clooney fan, but he has done a handful of pretty good movies. "O' Brother Where are Thou" is a classic.
This. The only thing that can detail Trump at this point is Trump. He should just keep his mouth shut and let the Great Implosion sweep him into office.

Reactions: trueblujr2
I honestly never heard of it. The vast vast majority have not either. The ONLY people who care are not our voters anyway. Nothing burger.

Within one week time everyone went from knowing nothing about to acting like something that has existed for over a year is the most scary thing in the universe. How? Liberal politicians, lemmings and media.

This. People can think what they want about Trump, but it's patently absurd to say he's in all of this for himself like they love to say. After all the literal hell he's been put through, the risks on his life, the constant court battles, the impeachments, the phony indictments, losing friends, losing business associates and money. The constant battlefield he faces on a daily basis is something that would have made the strongest of men give up long ago. He could have just threw up his arms, said "I tried" and rode off into the sunset to play golf and build buildings. but he's continued to fight through all of it, and I think more and more people are starting to wake up to the Dems dirty tactics and propaganda. Still a lot of time between now and November, It's going to be a bumpy ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT