POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately most likely correct. The 20% macron got moves right to the NPF next round, most like.

I'm shocked I agree with Dion on something.
Looks like we were correct, the leftist NPF emerges with the most seats after today’s second and final round of the French elections. And, in a surprising upset after the way the first round played out, Macron’s centrist alliance ultimately came in second pushing Le Pen’s National Rally to third. Even though they did better than ever before. Great to see everyone show up to defeat the fascists, hope that momentum continues.

I provided links to support those who said Trump disavowed Project 2025 for anyone interested. I have not been able to find a published list of the proposals and mandates from Project 2025, but have only seen opinion pieces and Wikipedia.
I have read there is a 920-page publication that details specific proposals and mandates, but cannot find it. If anyone here can provide links to it … that would be much appreciated. That way, everyone can discuss and address specifics and details under the Project 2025 publications, rather than those reported elsewhere.

Wish you had this same amount of interest and concern for project 2030.

Oh, wait, you're a leftist. Never mind.

Looks like we were correct, the leftist NPF emerges with the most seats after today’s second and final round of the French elections. And, in a surprising upset after the way the first round played out, Macron’s centrist alliance ultimately came in second pushing Le Pen’s National Rally to third. Even though they did better than ever before. Great to see everyone show up to defeat the fascists, hope that momentum continues.

Because 200 people dropped out to coalesce support.

Which we both foresaw.

Rigged. 😁

wow. leftists take the uk and now france
far right was projected as the favorite in both elections. weird. and scary

The conservatives were not favored in the UK, just the opposite is true.

Communists and Islamists are now the new axis of evil throughout the West.

Dion called it, and in retrospect I’m not surprised at this result:

From the article:

The alliance wants to lower the retirement age, which Macron raised last year, and vastly expand government spending on social welfare, environmental protection and health care.

In a country already plagued with an aging demographic, a restive immigrant population, it will be interesting to see how [effective] this platform will be if implemented.

Last edited:
I provided links to support those who said Trump disavowed Project 2025 for anyone interested. I have not been able to find a published list of the proposals and mandates from Project 2025, but have only seen opinion pieces and Wikipedia.
I have read there is a 920-page publication that details specific proposals and mandates, but cannot find it. If anyone here can provide links to it … that would be much appreciated. That way, everyone can discuss and address specifics and details under the Project 2025 publications, rather than elsewhere.

Is there a point-by-point detail list of the Project 2025 platform ?? I think so, but cannot find it.
Dion posted it in between surgeries this weekend. Go back a few pages. Good luck.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I have read there is a 920-page publication that details specific proposals and mandates, but cannot find it. If anyone here can provide links to it … that would be much appreciated. That way, everyone can discuss and address specifics and details under the Project 2025 publications, rather than elsewhere.

Is there a point-by-point detail list of the Project 2025 platform ?? I think so, but cannot find it.
Here's a link directly to it from a post of mine from yesterday:
I can answer any specific questions about it you'd like, such as ending birthright citizenship or eliminating the Department of Education, but it's an over 800 page document. Lots of stuff.

Reactions: megablue
Dion called it, and in retrospect I’m not surprised at this result:

From the article:

The alliance wants to lower the retirement age, which Macron raised last year, and vastly expand government spending on social welfare, environmental protection and health care.

In a country already plagued with an aging demographic, a restive immigrant population, it will be interesting to see how this platform will be if implemented.
Bye bye, France.

Thank You Very Much. This board is so active with posts that the pages roll over too quickly for me to keep up with. I have saved this link.
Np always happy to help. Prefer direct sources myself and usually that ends up taking a bit of digging to find where they buried the actual pdf. News media always want to justify their existence by giving you their take on something instead of just the actual thing itself.

Reactions: megablue
Np always happy to help. Prefer direct sources myself and usually that ends up taking a bit of digging to find where they buried the actual pdf. News media always want to justify their existence by giving you their take on something instead of just the actual thing itself.
I agree. It is very difficult, for me at least, to discern between NEWS and VIEWS. I try, though.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Dion loves the election fraud. He loves it. He doesn’t care. He only wants communism and dictatorship.

zxawMaoXewEf.jpeg

i hope Project 2025 sends Dion and people like mega, Sambowie, Ike, Nightpiss, the racist Canadian, plat/Sammy to GITMO

At this point I don’t care. I would rather the govt take out these traitors before we have to. Dion already called for Civil War. Let’s rock, Dion. Let’s do it. You want war. Let’s do it.

This needs to be fixed in most every state. Even Kentucky is sort of on the honor system and only requires a Drivers license to vote. You attest to being a citizen essentially, but don’t have to provide documentation to prove it. Now Real ID fixes a lot of that though, but only for those who get a Real ID.
Yea, I didn't pay extra for the dam thing. If they want to know if I'm a citizen, provide me the document, don't expect to go get it & then pay for it.

Fascist like Jean-Luc Mélenchon of the unbowed party? The guy that hates jews? Also the guy that cheered Russian annexation of crimea?

I'm sure it's all different

7.5 billion dollars, 2021 for charging stations.

7 charging stations built, 2024.

I could go on, J.Edgar!
Here's another fun one

In 2021, the Biden Administration got $42.45 billion from Congress to deploy high-speed Internet to millions of Americans in rural America

As of today...not one person has been connected.

For reference, that money you could connect almost half of america, 150 million, on Starlink.

But government entities are efficient, right Sammy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT