POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy wants to get rid of the department of education, FBI, DOJ, ATF, etc. Every major government institution and things that republicans used to worship. All because Trump got his feelings hurt. You guys are insane if you’re willing to dismantle all of this lol. Who would’ve thought that a reality tv host would completely warp the minds of so many.

Didn't that reality TV host do some other things, before his TV show? (And during it).

Clown idiot, thought J. EDGAR HOOVER was president.

And actually doubled down on it.

Might shock you but there are thousands of civil service employees with doctorates, masters degrees and years and years of service and experience. Those people make up all the major institutions. But sure I’d love to let Trump handpick replacements and put his lackies in there.

Reality is, this is the whirlwind the left has reaped. Politicizing and arming every institution to “get Trump” and his supporters.

Can’t say many on the right haven’t been trying to warn you the past 4 years that you’re opening up a box that may never get shut again, but instead of heading the warnings, you all cheered because you hate Trump and that’s all that mattered.

No one to blame but your own party.

Just the first major gaffe by the other side since the debate. They’re desperately trying to change the narrative away from Joe’s debate performance since he apparently won’t step down. The “Second American Revolution” comments penetrated through to the normies so they’re riding it.
What gaffe. At what point did Trump ever mention Project 25 as part of his agenda? Other people attributing it to him just makes it a lame false flag. Still want someone to explain the aspects of it that are so abhorrent. Again I’ve never researched it. Just anxious to hear the spin.

Just the first major gaffe by the other side since the debate. They’re desperately trying to change the narrative away from Joe’s debate performance since he apparently won’t step down. The “Second American Revolution” comments penetrated through to the normies so they’re riding it.

I don't think any of the substance means anything. I think its just the usual basic tactic of trying to galvanize the group vs an opponent rather than promoting the candidate. Its a good tactic as any especially with a literal braindead candidate.

The other thing this push and the above tactic indicates imo is the puppet masters are back on biden is the candidate. The counterpoint though is if the focus is not promoting your candidate, it makes it easier to switch.

Yeah people demanding their equal rights and recognition in society is so mean…
GR2kNUoWgAE4G69

What gaffe. At what point did Trump ever mention Project 25 as part of his agenda? Other people attributing it to him just makes it a lame false flag. Still want someone to explain the aspects of it that are so abhorrent. Again I’ve never researched it. Just anxious to hear the spin.
The president of the Heritage Foundation saying in a podcast, “We are in the process of the second American Revolution. Which will remain bloodless, if the left allows it to be.” That’s why all of this is in the news. When the normies heard that their ears perked up. So media has gladly filled them in on Project 2025, which is what he was referring to, as a distraction from Sleepy Debate Joe.

Initial results of French elections very interesting, National Rally guy Bardella already giving a concession just after the polls close. Will still have to see what the final numbers are but looks like a huge win for the left.

• Haha
Reactions: cat_chaser
Didn't that reality TV host do some other things, before his TV show? (And during it).

Clown idiot, thought J. EDGAR HOOVER was president.

And actually doubled down on it.
There needs to be a "HOF of bad takes" pinned to the top.

Of course, every time a liberal posts "the dumbest post ever" they outdo it typically within 24 hours.

The president of the Heritage Foundation saying in a podcast, “We are in the process of the second American Revolution. Which will remain bloodless, if the left allows it to be.” That’s why all of this is in the news. When the normies heard that their ears perked up. So media has gladly filled them in on Project 2025, which is what he was referring to, as a distraction from Sleepy Debate Joe.
Which I think means what it means...the left will burn cities to the ground bc its what they do. He's clearly saying there's no violence unless the left creates violence

Which I think means what it means...the left will burn cities to the ground bc its what they do. He's clearly saying there's no violence unless the left creates violence
Whether you interpret the comment as a smear of the left as you do, or as an explicit threat of violence, as some do, is immaterial. What got people's attention was the open self-description of the current conservative movement machinations, their own Project 2025, as the Second American Revolution. Most Americans are fat and happy and don't want a revolution. And those that do are hopelessly divided on every facet of it(horseshoe theory far right and left).

The issue normies have with this isn't whatever spin either side wants to put on it. It's the fact that he said it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: cat_chaser
It wouldn’t be that hard to name as many corrupt and failed private industry examples either. Not to mention the ones who consistently break the law.
Move the goalposts! You mentioned all the civil service "professionals" and do you believe for a minute that every "private industry example" is a similar "professional"? I would argue lots of people that don't know what they're doing TRY and fail in business every day. In civil service, I would argue a lot of those same people get promoted...

Too true and funny:
"Which will remain bloodless, if the left allows it to be." Meaning they are not promoting or condoning violence, but the left is completely unhinged.
"That’s why all of this is in the news." IOW the left has no real issues to run on.
"When the normies heard that ..." That queff knows NO normies haha!

Whether you interpret the comment as a smear of the left as you do, or as an explicit threat of violence, as some do, is immaterial. What got people's attention was the open self-description of the current conservative movement machinations, their own Project 2025, as the Second American Revolution. Most Americans are fat and happy and don't want a revolution. And those that do are hopelessly divided on every facet of it(horseshoe theory far right and left).

The issue normies have with this isn't whatever spin either side wants to put on it. It's the fact that he said it at all.

It didn't get anyone's attention. Its just the best current chance of turning the election into a "beat trump" instead of elect biden. As i said before, smart because biden is a dementia patient and it gives them flexibility if he literally sh1ts his pants on stage.

My favorite project 2025 nonsense of today was that trump plans on killing the Muslims in America.

Might shock you but there are thousands of civil service employees with doctorates, masters degrees and years and years of service and experience. Those people make up all the major institutions. But sure I’d love to let Trump handpick replacements and put his lackies in there.
Out of nearly 3 million Fed employees, that's really not that many. And as someone that worked in it, I can say that the Fed Govt could cut 1/3 of the workforce and the American people wouldn't notice a thing...as long as they cut the slackers that are there just collecting a paycheck and not really doing much of anything. Hell, just cut out the redundances in the Fed Govt and you could slice a big chunk of the Fed workforce.

Out of nearly 3 million Fed employees, that's really not that many. And as someone that worked in it, I can say that the Fed Govt could cut 1/3 of the workforce and the American people wouldn't notice a thing...as long as they cut the slackers that are there just collecting a paycheck and not really doing much of anything. Hell, just cut out the redundances in the Fed Govt and you could slice a big chunk of the Fed workforce.

Has that idiot ever been to a post office?

The BMV?

Any government office for services they are supposed to provide citizens?

It amazing how the left lies to themselves.

We need this guy......

Milei to Cut 70,000 State Jobs, Boasting of Chainsaw Austerity​

• Government plans to fire 70,000 government employees
  • Milei delivered remarks at a business event in Buenos Aires

Easy solution. Do what the Saudis did to us and what has happened around the world at various times....

DUBAI: The 1970s was the decade in which, in the words of one of the leading policymakers of the era, Saudi Arabia became “masters of our own commodity” — the owner and operator of its gigantic oil industry, with all that meant for the economic development of the Kingdom and the wellbeing of its citizens.

The decade began with the Arabian American Oil Co. — a consortium of four US oil giants, holding an exclusive concession to develop Saudi Arabia’s most precious resource; it ended with an agreement to create Saudi Aramco, owned and operated by the Saudi government as the leading force in Middle East and global energy markets.

This guy wants to get rid of the department of education, FBI, DOJ, ATF, etc. Every major government institution and things that republicans used to worship. All because Trump got his feelings hurt. You guys are insane if you’re willing to dismantle all of this lol. Who would’ve thought that a reality tv host would completely warp the minds of so many.
Uh...when did Republicans ever worship the ATF, a.k.a. the Gun Gestapo? LOL You are nearing Sambowieshin-stupid level territory.

Stop with all the paranoiac alarmism, you sound like an idiot.

Like I said, I'm not a Biblical scholar, but it pointed out some things that I've never heard of. Just wanted the Bible scholars validity of the article. Not gonna procede blindly, but you do you and play your little message board games.

Like I said, I'm not a Biblical scholar, but it pointed out some things that I've never heard of. Just wanted the Bible scholars validity of the article. Not gonna procede blindly, but you do you and play your little message board games.

Hush and hit the road. We aren’t playing your little message board game where you pop in to post a troll link as if it’s in good faith. Trash. Not one Patriot is going discuss squat with you. You’re the enemy and you will treated as much

Has that idiot ever been to a post office?

The BMV?

Any government office for services they are supposed to provide citizens?

It amazing how the left lies to themselves.
We see it. We understand it. It just depends on the individual issue whether we want to deal with the problems of government bureaucracy or those of corporate bureaucracy.

One thing to keep an eye on this cycle is the libs no longer have Twitter in their propaganda loop. Earlier i thought maybe some of the nonsense was gaining some degree of traction. However the more i thought about it i am pretty sure its just an attempt to manipulate the algorithm. I think that because the content is incredibly stupid.

The fact they have to actually pump numbers for the algorithm is a big difference before when they just controlled it.

Easy solution. Do what the Saudis did to us and what has happened around the world at various times....

DUBAI: The 1970s was the decade in which, in the words of one of the leading policymakers of the era, Saudi Arabia became “masters of our own commodity” — the owner and operator of its gigantic oil industry, with all that meant for the economic development of the Kingdom and the wellbeing of its citizens.

The decade began with the Arabian American Oil Co. — a consortium of four US oil giants, holding an exclusive concession to develop Saudi Arabia’s most precious resource; it ended with an agreement to create Saudi Aramco, owned and operated by the Saudi government as the leading force in Middle East and global energy markets.
Yeah let’s nationalize the extraction industries! You heard it here first, straight from MAGA’s mouth. @OHIO COLONEL said it, not me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT