POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too much truth and reality does that to beta cucks.

Deflection I see, can't answer or just will not answer the question proves to me what kind of person you are. A liberal cuck who lies about everything not unlike your president. Not only that but you lack the courage to answer the question.

False. Caught lying again.

My man….im not reading your posts when you do this.

We can pick whomever we want at the convention. That's how the system/process works.

Lol.

So why have a primary at all?

I guess the will of 50 individual states voters opinion is moot when the Party needs to maintain control.

Not 1984 at all, what you're shilling for, commie clown.

Ps, I don't give a shit they changed the process in 2022. Why did they do that?

Also, why did they change the LAW about what Trump attempted in his 'insurrection' attempt, according to you and other idiot leftists?

I just showed you, this entire WEEK has shown you, that the people who tell you about that “evidence” have lied about everything else.

There is strong evidence that the J6 riot was fomented by federal agents. Do you know that?

At this point, you are choosing to allow them to lie to you. The people who tell you what to believe have credibility that is LESS than zero.
FYI, you're talking to a hardcore lefty. You're wasting your time. Put him on ignore.

I'm still.saying they try and find a way to work out putting her on the SCOTUS.

That's about the only thing I can think that would budge her. Money won't work. She can grift millions as president, see Joe, for example.

Her ugly ass stepdaughter is already getting ridiculous modeling gigs. 🙄
None of the current Lib SCOTUS justices will want to step aside for her. It’s also a rather laborious plot to carry out to make all these dominos fall in the next few months without it coming off as an obviously elaborate scheme to game the system. May not play well with voters.

I suppose they could get froggy and dial up a Kamala/Michelle ticket. Wouldn’t THAT be something? Yikes.

Reactions: warrior-cat
My man….im not reading your posts when you do this.
If you're not familiar with @warrior-cat's work, that was basically him being charitable. He's definitely not one who engages in longform conversations of substance. I would say pithy bon mots are the best you're going to get out of him, but his rejoinders don't exactly rise to that level. Think more along the lines of guttural grunts and copious scowling.

I’m afraid Andy beshear may be a likely Biden replacement. Beshear is attending in person governor meeting at White House today. Many times over past several years, beshear would meet Biden at airport when we was in Kentucky. To the detriment of our children, businesses, and others, beshear followed White House covid directives. I think he is more radical than he claims to be.
He was just at a party with meathead and Jane Fonda. He’s full on commie Marxist. He’d be Gavin Newsom if our State Legislature didn’t keep him in check.

This is great! Lmao.

1- He committed felonies as a VP all the way through the first 2 years of his presidency by stealing and storing classified documents he didnt have clearance to possess.
2- Admitted to extorting a foreign government for influence to protect his son and the company he worked for.
3- Publicly lied about a diary and a laptop to the press and fibs, while privately trying to acquire and destroy the same.
4- Was personally responsible for the needless deaths of servicemen in one of the most reckless and careless withdrawals of forces in military history, as well as responsible for the financial hardships of many of those service members who withdrew from Afghanistan, and the deaths and torture of those Afghani allies we left behind.
5- He's made an embarrassment of the office in many ways for 3 years....

And he's going to step aside over a "Nad debate performance" ? Fkn hilarious bit of theater

Lol.

So why have a primary at all?

I guess the will of 50 individual states voters opinion is moot when the Party needs to maintain control.

Not 1984 at all, what you're shilling for, commie clown.

Ps, I don't give a shit they changed the process in 2022. Why did they do that?

Also, why did they change the LAW about what Trump attempted in his 'insurrection' attempt, according to you and other idiot leftists?
That's multiple questions that don't really have much to do with each other, if you actually want answers break it apart a bit for real discussions. As to the first one, which was the topic, I agree, ideally, he should have done it sooner. But incumbent presidents just DO NOT get replaced in primaries. Just not how things are done in our system. Now I obviously personally disagree with all that. We shouldn't even have primaries with party nominations to begin with, let alone leave incumbents unchallenged. But I can only advocate for changing these things while living in the actual system we do have. And that one never challenges incumbent presidents who are seeking re-election, no matter which party it is. Same would've been done by the Rs. So like I have said the whole time, if Joe wants to step down, he can. And he should. But no one was/is going to make him, pre or post primary votes.

@Stanthecaddy is the biggest loser here. Got banned as JohnKBA for dropping a racial slur, then came back as Stan, got banned again, so all he can do is leave stupid laughing face emoji here.

How absolutely pathetic a human must you be to read a thread you can't contribute too, because you're such a jackass you get banned, yet keep reading it and trying to remain 'relevant' with the 'like' feature.

What an absolute loser.
So the little bi%@tc got locked out of this thread and can only pout and post emojis?

LOL! What a zero.

The year of fear is in full effect now that the Democratic Party realizes their party is in jeopardy. Remember the Covid fear they spilled out to the people (much of which has now been proven false). Now they are going to go full force in “democracy and freedom” will be gone if trump wins. Don’t believe their lies. And if that’s not enough, if you vote for Kamala, you have to listen to that awful laugh the next 4 years. Trump will turn this country around.
Ain’t 2024 shaping up to be a doozy!

SA is trying anything they can to bribe us into a security agreement with them. Didn't work with Biden so they're going after Trump. Their monarchy is extremely fragile with Iran constantly trying to undermine it. Israel was looking to possibly pick them up as another vassal monarchy like Jordan, but 10/7 threw a monkey wrench into those works and everyone's been walking on eggshells since waiting for them to do their exterminating. In SA's mind as long as Iran is looking at Israel they aren't looking at SA so things are on pause.

That's an interesting take -

I'll have to pull in more details on what types of investments and deals they're doing
I know there was a formality of an audit on Jared's investment fund - US GOV seeking potential COI type situations - want to avoid the appearance that US Foreign Policy is being shaped by small private firms etc

Keep an eye on how that specific treaty develops -
Its criminally under-reported

Peace, yall

Reactions: Dionysus444
That's an interesting take -

I'll have to pull in more details on what types of investments and deals they're doing
I know there was a formality of an audit on Jared's investment fund - US GOV seeking potential COI type situations - want to avoid the appearance that US Foreign Policy is being shaped by small private firms etc

Keep an eye on how that specific treaty develops -
Its criminally under-reported

Peace, yall

What's been your accuracy rate on all these things you've been telling us over the years? Not knocking, just want to know.

It’s just ridiculous watching all these left wing media hacks and other Libs suddenly begin to cannibalize Joe Biden over the course of 1 week following the debate. They knew damn well what condition he had devolved to, but they refused to acknowledge what was right in front if their eyes, and willingly participated in running cover for him… right up until the point they couldn’t possibly hide it anymore because Uncle Joe’s mental and physical state was on full display for 90 minutes for the whole world to see.

Quite the mess they have created for themselves. If only the whacko left wing media types had actually done their jobs as journalists and asked the tough questions all along instead of being the DNC propaganda machine, perhaps a more legitimate and capable candidate would have emerged long ago instead of Joe Biden.

What's been your accuracy rate on all these things you've been telling us over the years? Not knocking, just want to know.

Haha - thats a good question

I havent really made a lot of predictive type posts -

I know i was wrong about how I thought the Eurasian war would escalate
I expected an overwhelming WW2 style Russian response that would paralyze the UKR region With heavy Electronics Warfare + armored divisions etc

Didn't happen at all -

I DID lay out a LOT of details showing why the mRNA shots were a terrible idea - and shared lot of things fm CDC's perspective --

And I have a lot of accurate data on certain weapon systems / aircraft -- but thats fm my former career. -- so it wasn't really like making a prediction

But there really haven't been many topics where I felt compelled to speculate on details or outcomes -

In this case i know SA's signing the AbAccords would be a significant development - and I know the Trump team has been working them --- and the treaty is designed to grow via technology transfers, agriculture cooperation, incentivizing access to new markets - liberally shared across the region & with those who signed

So I think we have to assume Trump returns as President
And his cabinet will IMMEDIATELY return to emphasizing the Abraham Accords
Its not on many ppls radar either - but lots of work being applied to the outcomes -

and I expect there will get added pressure to establish a reliable peace if the current hostilities continue to wreck havoc -

I don't try to be a prognosticator type though

I can look at / listen to an old person I've never met for 10 seconds and tell if they're not with it. Basically any half-way intelligent adult can. And that's without a baseline to compare that person to.

But the thing that gets me more than anything is that we have videos of Biden debating Paul Ryan merely 12 years ago. Biden looks and sounds like a completely different person then. It's like they think we're stupid or something. And they try to blame it on stuttering?!?

PS - Paul Ryan sucks

100%. Any of them who’ve done illegal things should be prosecuted. You or I would be. If Biden broke laws, roast him. Honestly, in personal opinion, it doesn’t even really matter whether what he did was technically against the law or not. It should be. Everyone knows Hunter didn’t get those positions because of his business acumen. It was because of who he was. Whether that’s illegal or technically legal, it’s still completely wrong. If it were up to me they would’ve all been frogmarched to the guillotines long ago. Along with Musk, Gates, Bezos, and the rest, but that’s for another day. You’re new enough in the thread that you don’t know all my posting history, but you’re not dealing with the average Dem here. I’d possibly string up more fascist liberals than you would. I’m closer to Mao on the political spectrum than I am Joesph Robinette Biden Jr.
Musk & Bezos did what now to deserve a head lopping? Not a Bezos fan but fail to see why he’s worthy of beheading. Gates on the other hand is evil and deserving.

Reactions: Lost In FL
None of the current Lib SCOTUS justices will want to step aside for her. It’s also a rather laborious plot to carry out to make all these dominos fall in the next few months without it coming off as an obviously elaborate scheme to game the system. May not play well with voters.

I suppose they could get froggy and dial up a Kamala/Michelle ticket. Wouldn’t THAT be something? Yikes.
There needs to be a scary emoji among the like button choices.

It’s just ridiculous watching all these left wing media hacks and other Libs suddenly begin to cannibalize Joe Biden over the course of 1 week following the debate. They knew damn well what condition he had devolved to, but they refused to acknowledge what was right in front if their eyes, and willingly participated in running cover for him… right up until the point they couldn’t possibly hide it anymore because Uncle Joe’s mental and physical state was on full display for 90 minutes for the whole world to see.

Quite the mess they have created for themselves. If only the whacko left wing media types had actually done their jobs as journalists and asked the tough questions all along instead of being the DNC propaganda machine, perhaps a more legitimate and capable candidate would have emerged long ago instead of Joe Biden.
They weren’t allowed to ask tough questions. They had to have their questions screened. I think they allowed Doocy to actually ask a doozy now and then for appearances, only to have it blown off or deflected. Biden has been the least transparent President in history.

I can look at / listen to an old person I've never met for 10 seconds and tell if they're not with it. Basically any half-way intelligent adult can. And that's without a baseline to compare that person to.

But the thing that gets me more than anything is that we have videos of Biden debating Paul Ryan merely 12 years ago. Biden looks and sounds like a completely different person then. It's like they think we're stupid or something. And they try to blame it on stuttering?!?

PS - Paul Ryan sucks
I'm an old(er) person, and you think I'm not with it, so your powers are not all you crack them up to be. LOL

So - its just surreal lately

The US has - no one - promoting a cease fire or diplomatic course of action in UKR

Definitely some good news out there too though - check out the recent Japanese research in reversing damage fm Alzheimers -- I believe that includes restoring memories :

SCITECHDAILY

Reactions: warrior-cat
In this case i know SA's signing the AbAccords would be a significant development - and I know the Trump team has been working them --- and the treaty is designed to grow via technology transfers, agriculture cooperation, incentivizing access to new markets - liberally shared across the region & with those who signed

So I think we have to assume Trump returns as President
And his cabinet will IMMEDIATELY return to emphasizing the Abraham Accords
Its not on many ppls radar either - but lots of work being applied to the outcomes -

and I expect there will get added pressure to establish a reliable peace if the current hostilities continue to wreck havoc -

I don't try to be a prognosticator type though
Basically, the long and the short of it is that the House of Saud was a minor backwater historically until they struck black gold in the 1920s in their empty desert where nobody lived. They didn't have the people or technology to exploit said resources. So they turned to the big oil kids on the block, Texas! This birthed the Arabian American Oil Company you'll currently recognize as the top-10-in-the-world-by-any-metric international behemoth Saudi Aramco. This oil money paid for many things, including being the entire source of Islamic Wahhabist fundamentalist extremism(i.e. 911), but the currently relevant ones being military protection and a welfare state to keep their small, but socially disparate and restless populace in line.

Up until now they've been content with mostly just cutting-edge military technology that they pay top dollar for so that none of their other regional rivals with much larger populations care to test that edge. But as military technology democratizes(see Iranian drones), and with America withdrawing from the world stage and becoming more insular with each passing year, that advantage shrinks by the day and the more traditional powers with the populations come into focus. Into this crosshair steps Iran, whose brand of revolutionary republican(small r) Shia Islam is very, very not SA's conservative Sunni monarchy. The House of Saud is scared shitless and willing to pay anyone, anything to keep them in power. They really, really wanted that to be the US as the biggest bully on the block, and we were moderately willing to for a while when we needed that crude, but not any frackin' longer. So they're turning to the only regional player capable of the job, our proxy Israel.

The Abraham Accords are some of the public face of all that behind-the-scenes wrangling. I very much hope Trump doesn't rope us into SA out of some misguided love for Israel. Hopefully xenophobia and anti-Muslim sentiment with the base will restrain him there. But he may be enough of a narcissist to just want the win. The House of Saud has nothing we want, nothing we need. They are a repressive theocratic monarchy, a stain on our planet that needs to be wiped out. Just one more reason on the list to vote for doddering old Joe Biden.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Musk & Bezos did what now to deserve a head lopping? Not a Bezos fan but fail to see why he’s worthy of beheading. Gates on the other hand is evil and deserving.
Yeah I know, you have plenty of billionaires to grovel and fawn over. A whole cast of heroes to cheer and villains to jeer in the little melodrama they put on for you. Keep clapping, seal.

If you're not familiar with @warrior-cat's work, that was basically him being charitable. He's definitely not one who engages in longform conversations of substance. I would say pithy bon mots are the best you're going to get out of him, but his rejoinders don't exactly rise to that level. Think more along the lines of guttural grunts and copious scowling.
None of yours or his post are worthy of anything more as they are straight from party line headlines meant to deceive and deflect as neither of you seem to even know that most of your info has already been debunked. That or you are just as corrupt as the delusional people you support. Wasted time answering them as you will just dig in and believe/push that which has already been proven wrong.

Last edited:

He was that way before the 2020 elections. He has gotten worse yes, and it is the reason they kept him basically hidden during that year. They would only bring him out to small gatherings and used covid as the excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT