POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fixer Barr’s coverup piece, you mean. The investigation was hampered by the destruction of relevant communications in terms of an actual criminal conspiracy. You notably didn't link that part. But still, things don’t have to rise to the level of charged criminality to be shady AF. The campaign definitely colluded, regardless of whether the investigation was able to reach the evidence level required for a criminal conviction(because the involved parties destroyed it).
Well, if that's the bar, then Biden has definitely sold influence, and he and his family have prospered by doing so.

And a lot of this precluded Biden's term as POTUS, so he doesn't enjoy immunity from the recent SCOTUS ruling. Nor does he get immunity for removing classified documents and storing them all over creation, and showing them to people w/o the proper clearance levels. And yet... no charges.

You can't have it both ways. So am I presume that you are in favor of Biden facing criminal charges for those, once he's out of office in January?

Last edited:
Nothing gets by Obama. LOL

He is as sharp as a tack.

Back to my question. What is the motivation for Merchan delaying the sentencing? I've not heard a satisfactory reason.
Only thing I can think is he’s concerned for his own future coupled with the fact that nothing he can do will satisfy all…..too light (and correct) the left hates him…..too stronger ie jail Trumps numbers go even higher.

I don’t know man

the most solid evidence we have on changing the election came from the guy who lost it. That’s the truth.

I just showed you, this entire WEEK has shown you, that the people who tell you about that “evidence” have lied about everything else.

There is strong evidence that the J6 riot was fomented by federal agents. Do you know that?

At this point, you are choosing to allow them to lie to you. The people who tell you what to believe have credibility that is LESS than zero.

Last edited:
I think Joe gets to keep punching and hanging around as if he’s staying in the race for the time being. This leaves less time for a replacement candidate to be burdened with pesky things like campaigning, answering questions, and be at risk of independent/middle of the road voters to find things they don’t like about them. Plus that helps solve their problem of not being able to transfer funds to a replacement.

Then perhaps around the Dem Convention time, Joe finally decides to step aside and gives a rousing speech about how he is making this decision “for the sake of our democracy” so that the Dem base and possibly other undecided voters rally around his replacement with sympathetic support. This also give the DNC more time to decide who will replace him, because the will of the primary voters is of no consequence.

Then the willing media runs an all out campaign effort for the new candidate right up until Election Day in order to provide cover, and painting them as the “savior of our democracy.”

That’s one possible eventuality. The alternative is the polls get so bad for Biden that the DNC decides they can’t drag it out any longer and pulls the plug sooner.

I think the only option they have, minus whacking both, is to try and see if they can get Kagan or Sotomayor to step down amd offer that spot up to kamala.

Not sure her ego will accept. She won't be the first woman SCOTUS, nor black(indian/jamaican) woman.

From The Article:

Not only is Fauci pushing the "Biden had a cold" cope storyline, he's actually suggesting that Biden is probably totally competent, it's just that the DayQuil made him act weird.

Anyways, the chief potentate of science continued on:
Did not KJP say he was not on Cold Medication when ask by the media? So, who is lying?

I think the only option they have, minus whacking both, is to try and see if they can get Kagan or Sotomayor to step down amd offer that spot up to kamala.

Not sure her ego will accept. She won't be the first woman SCOTUS, nor black(indian/jamaican) woman.
If nothing else, reading those opinions would be high comedy. LOL

You can use similar logic to make an assumption that anything is false. None of the issues you mention above are straight forward as you indicate either. For example, Trump was never exonerated pertaining to Russian disinformation. In fact, Muller, a Republican, repudiated the idea of exoneration, but he did say a sitting president should not be charged.

On Democrats “lying” about Biden’s health. This involves more assumptions. I think many Democrats were surprised about how bad he performed and I think if Biden’s handlers understood the extent of his decline he never would’ve agreed to a debate. Declining health also increases with age. So what is true now was not necessarily true to the same extent 6 months ago.

But regardless of any specific circumstance none of the above has anything to do with the fact that despite numerous lawsuits and third party investigations, the most solid evidence we have on changing the election came from the guy who lost it. That’s the truth.
False.

Fixer Barr’s coverup piece, you mean. The investigation was hampered by the destruction of relevant communications in terms of an actual criminal conspiracy. You notably didn't link that part. But still, things don’t have to rise to the level of charged criminality to be shady AF. The campaign definitely colluded, regardless of whether the investigation was able to reach the evidence level required for a criminal conviction(because the involved parties destroyed it).
False. And Dion swoops in thinking he is proving a point trying to defend the undefendable position. Sad,

He is the Canuck that when he first got here attack me and family because of my military background. He is notorious for bragging about getting a high paying job from his American father-in-law and wanting to compare W2's saying he makes more in a month than most here do in a year. He is also an America hating liberal who has used the n-word here I believe in reference to Clarence Thomas. Just pure scum to put it succinctly.
Wow! I did not know all that.

Nobody acts like him unless they can't get laid. Makes me smile to think about the misery he lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Wow! I did not know all that.

Nobody acts like him unless they can't get laid. Makes me smile to think about the misery he lives in.

@Stanthecaddy is the biggest loser here. Got banned as JohnKBA for dropping a racial slur, then came back as Stan, got banned again, so all he can do is leave stupid laughing face emoji here.

How absolutely pathetic a human must you be to read a thread you can't contribute too, because you're such a jackass you get banned, yet keep reading it and trying to remain 'relevant' with the 'like' feature.

What an absolute loser.

Well, if that's the bar, then Biden has definitely sold influence, and he and his family have prospered by doing so.

And a lot of this precluded Biden's term as POTUS, so he doesn't enjoy immunity from the recent SCOTUS ruling. Nor does he get immunity for removing classified documents and storing them all over creation, and showing them to people w/o the proper clearance levels. And yet... no charges.

You can't have it both ways. So am I presume that you are in favor of Biden facing criminal charges for those, once he's out of office in January?
100%. Any of them who’ve done illegal things should be prosecuted. You or I would be. If Biden broke laws, roast him. Honestly, in personal opinion, it doesn’t even really matter whether what he did was technically against the law or not. It should be. Everyone knows Hunter didn’t get those positions because of his business acumen. It was because of who he was. Whether that’s illegal or technically legal, it’s still completely wrong. If it were up to me they would’ve all been frogmarched to the guillotines long ago. Along with Musk, Gates, Bezos, and the rest, but that’s for another day. You’re new enough in the thread that you don’t know all my posting history, but you’re not dealing with the average Dem here. I’d possibly string up more fascist liberals than you would. I’m closer to Mao on the political spectrum than I am Joesph Robinette Biden Jr.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
They can do what they want. They'd replace a black woman with another (vastly more popular) black woman, so they'd avoid all of that potential backlash.

Newsome, Whitmer, etc. aren't going to cut it.

Just my 2 cents; the only one that would move the needle is Michelle Obama.

100%. Any of them who’ve done illegal things should be prosecuted. You or I would be. If Biden broke laws, roast him. Honestly, in personal opinion, it doesn’t even really matter whether what he did was technically against the law or not. It should be. Everyone knows Hunter didn’t get those positions because of his business acumen. It was because of who he was. Whether that’s illegal or technically legal, it’s still completely wrong. If it were up to me they would’ve all been frogmarched to the guillotines long ago. Along with Musk, Gates, Bezos, and the rest, but that’s for another day. You’re new enough in the thread that you don’t know all my posting history, but you’re not dealing with the average Dem here. I’d possibly string up more fascist liberals than you would. I’m closer to Mao on the political spectrum than I am Joesph Robinette Biden Jr.

We know, you commie.

They can do what they want. They'd replace a black woman with another (vastly more popular) black woman, so they'd avoid all of that potential backlash.

Newsome, Whitmer, etc. aren't going to cut it.

Just my 2 cents; the only one that would move the needle is Michelle Obama.
After 2020, I expect the D can get away with whatever they want, but there appears to be questions about what can be done about campaign donations if Joe and Kamala are both off the ticket.

Only if they can find a way to make Kamala exit stage left.

I'm still.saying they try and find a way to work out putting her on the SCOTUS.

That's about the only thing I can think that would budge her. Money won't work. She can grift millions as president, see Joe, for example.

Her ugly ass stepdaughter is already getting ridiculous modeling gigs. 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT