POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@KAB Cats Have you answered this yet? If not, Why not?

It was just in the last two weeks that they came up with a new con known as "cheapfakes" as preemptive propaganda... a new hoax, that Rs were just making it all up through selective editing, a complete insult to your (the average voter) intelligence.

Jan 6 and election integrity are no different.

It is obvious to many who can think for themselves that there was some fraudulent and corrupt tactics used in the last election. Only ones who don't believe there was some cheating, are those who are dumb enough to be duped by the left and mainstream media or complicit with the tactics because they are good with keeping corrupt politicians in power as long as it fits their agenda. These same people are some of the ones who scream UNC, Kansas, Duke, and a few others have cheated and have gotten away with it. While it is true, it only shows that they don't care enough about the country to correct the problems now destroying the country.
I would add there are some that "don't believe it" because they got the outcome they wanted.

Thoughts on eliminating OSHA? I don't know about this one, guys. Can someone here spin this positively for conservatives?

https://www.businessinsider.com/cla...y-link&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar
You guys luv you sum big guvment...lol

Maybe if the twerps at OSHA hadn't gotten so power-crazed and kept within their lanes, maybe there wouldn't be a backlash against them. Imagine the IRS being able to determine and levy taxes. Is that their role? No, not yet, but if you idiots get your way, then they will soon do that ... the IRS has already been used to limit free speech to your political enemies. Thx Barry and Joe...

Yeah, next time we need to force Americans to inject themselves with experimental gene therapy, how are we going to do that without an unconstitutional regulatory agency forcing businesses to fire people who’ve don’t comply with its dictates?
There it is! Openly admitting you want to repeal standardized workplace regulations! Do you even listen to yourself?

222d47a0f911ea34.jpg

You guys luv you sum big guvment...lol

Maybe if the twerps at OSHA hadn't gotten so power-crazed and kept within their lanes, maybe there wouldn't be a backlash against them. Imagine the IRS being able to determine and levy taxes. Is that their role? No, not yet, but if you idiots get your way, then they will soon do that ... the IRS has already been used to limit free speech to your political enemies. Thx Barry and Joe...
Mandatory water breaks, who needs them, right?

Reactions: Dionysus444
You really aren’t comparing political spin to attempting to overturn an election are you? Like are you serious?
Ok guess I got my answer, lying to the American people about the mental condition of the president, making up false stories like Russia hoax, etc, to keep a person in office is considered “political spin” (sounds like political interference to me - isn’t that against the law) and you are all on board. Geez this country is in such a downward spiral.

This isn’t 2016, you would be right about then. He won and they e spent the last 8 years trying to destroy him.
If you think they want him to be who they face in 2024 youre high. They had to steal the last election from him, they’ve imprisoned his Allie’s and tried to imprison him, and taken hundreds of millions of dollars from him.
They’re scared shitless of him, have you been listening to their freak out since last Thursday?
Of course Dims are scared of him. Their calculation was that the rest of the country would be too, particularly after they got him convicted of whatever. NET, being scared of him & wanting to run against him wasn't mutually exclusive.

There it is! Openly admitting you want to repeal standardized workplace regulations! Do you even listen to yourself?

Yeah, I’m the crazy one for thinking the founders set up a pretty good system of government with three co-equal branches who should do their respective jobs within the bounds of our Constitution.

Heard on a show last night (believe they showed a tweet) that Michelle is calling large black Dem donors to get behind Kamala.

Hope it's true.
The polling I saw (where??) shows her doing best against Trump vs. 4-5 other names that people throw out. I'm guessing she brings back some identity based voters regardless of how incompetent she is. The others are white & the females are pretty unknown.

Yeah, next time we need to force Americans to inject themselves with experimental gene therapy, how are we going to do that without an unconstitutional regulatory agency forcing businesses to fire people who’ve don’t comply with its dictates?
What's unconstitutional about OSHA or whatever agency you're referring to? Thanks.

What's unconstitutional about OSHA or whatever agency you're referring to? Thanks.

The question is whether, and to what extent, Congress can delegate its authority to make law to the executive branch, rather than empower the executive branch to write laws (through overreaching, political regulatory agencies) like it has been for years.

The Court just tossed the Chevron Doctrine which blew a gaping hole in the side of the regulatory state.

Edit: also, to clarify, I haven’t read the Circuit case SCOTUS declined to hear and don’t know exactly what those issues were. The lefty just asked for an argument about why elimination of OSHA would be supported by anyone with a brain.

The question is whether, and to what extent, Congress can delegate its authority to make law to the executive branch, rather than empower the executive branch to write laws (through overreaching, political regulatory agencies) like it has been for years.

The Court just tossed the Chevron Doctrine which blew a gaping hole in the side of the regulatory state.

Edit: also, to clarify, I haven’t read the Circuit case SCOTUS declined to hear and don’t know exactly what those issues were. The lefty just asked for an argument about why elimination of OSHA would be supported by anyone with a brain.
OK, that's different than what you wrote that OSHA is unconstitutional.

Last edited:
My claims of what? Trump and Nixon were criminals. Trump 34 felonies and Nixon resigned when it was made known to him he'd be convicted by the Senate in his impeachment. Ford then pardoned him to preempt criminal charges. Now do your Clinton and Obama.
Are you so daft that you already forgot what I asked you?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Ok guess I got my answer, lying to the American people about the mental condition of the president, making up false stories like Russia hoax, etc, to keep a person in office is considered “political spin” (sounds like political interference to me - isn’t that against the law) and you are all on board. Geez this country is in such a downward spiral.
It amazed me when they first started using the term 'political spin' (Clinton administration...probably someone like Carville) that the 'media' started to use that term instead of 'LYING'. Showed me that the 'media' was all in for Clinton....and it's only gotten worse.

It goes far beyond "they have security measures to protect the country". Arabs do not have full rights like Jews do and it gets increasingly more severe as you descend the legal pecking order in status. From checkpoints and intimidation to active physical violent displacement. Not to mention Netanyahu and other rightwingers across the government and military propping up Hamas as a foil for years. You yourself have outlined numerous provocations from the Israeli side, like settlers and mosque encroachments, but then just brush them off and call Palestinians barbarians. Baruch Goldstein was a barbarian. One side isn't good and the other bad like you're so desperately selling.

As to my idea of a solution, I prefer a secular state with equal rights for all, just like I prefer everywhere.
GRdA8xNWsAAFxWC

Karine Pepe Le Pew just got GRILLED by the press corps.

She insisted Biden was fine and even went to a Waffle House to gladhand people in large crowds.

She also said he still has a cold although she admitted he isn't taking any meds for it.

NOBODY in the press corps thought to ask, "Hey KJP, if Biden has a cold, WHY did you take him around people? Have you learned nothing from covid?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT