POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had someone from the Bush family of advisors and managers run his campaign, didn't he? Same relative group of folks that submarined Romney and kept him from winning in 2012. He chose them, but they sure made him look the wrong way at every turn.
I remember the lady that was running his online campaign used to just attack anyone who wasn't just blindly supporting Ron. It was weird since that was the attack against people supporting Trump. As someone who did like Ron I can't believe his fall was an accident. He looked so bad at every turn it seemed like sabotage. After he dropped out he gave a speech in FL and looked like old Ron again.

It was more dramatic than how W acted as TX gov and then as Pres. Dude just seemed to drop IQ points and forgot how to talk. LOL.

Stormy opened her mouth, and "blew" the whole case.

This entire travesty is becoming more absurd than even "I" could possibly have imagined.

A trial about an accounting entry needs this kind of immaterial testimony? If you didn't already believe that this is a Hail Mary to remove a political opponent, you have to see it now. LOL

There is no argument/mental gymnastics/rationalization that can overcome this 3 ring Circus.

The Biden administration, and his Keystone Cops (DOJ) are the embarassment that everyone kept telling us that Trump would be.

Nice going Biden voters. LOL To put it bluntly: you're stupid beyond belief.

Last edited:

Very interesting today in Fulton Co hearing on vote counting. It appears a bunch of ballots have disappeared and cannot be accounted for. Just another instance where people will say "see, no evidence of cheating".... But the lack of evidence in this case is the evidence. There should be a ballot somewhere if the computer says there is one.

This entire travesty is becoming even more absurd than even "I" could possibly have imagined.

A trial about an accounting entry needs this kind of immaterial testimony? If you didn't already believe that this is a Hail Mary to remove a political opponent, you have to see it now. LOL

There is no argument/mental gymnastics/rationalization that can overcome this 3 ring Circus. LOL

The Biden administration, and his Keystone Cops (DOJ) are the embarassment that everyone kept telling us that Trump would be.

😄

Does the thread like Greta now?

GNFubR7XYAAoovr

I remember the lady that was running his online campaign used to just attack anyone who wasn't just blindly supporting Ron. It was weird since that was the attack against people supporting Trump. As someone who did like Ron I can't believe his fall was an accident. He looked so bad at every turn it seemed like sabotage. After he dropped out he gave a speech in FL and looked like old Ron again.

It was more dramatic than how W acted as TX gov and then as Pres. Dude just seemed to drop IQ points and forgot how to talk. LOL.

Same. Had to be.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Dion is one dumb SOB and he is a delusional conspiracy theorist.

Palestine protesters are beating American Jewish students and prohibiting them in movement of free space. Fact

Also plenty of evidence of election fraud, but hey the standards of proof of evidence have to be on Dion’s terms.

Just awful posts from him today. Awful.
Notice how that fool now carefully frames his challenge. He’s asking other posters for proof of fraud big enough to change an election.

Goalposts moving.

It’s gone from “There isn’t any fraud, it’s all made up”, to “there isn’t any fraud in big ticket races”, to “there is always some fraud, but it’s minuscule” , to, “there isn’t widespread fraud”, to “ the fraud wasn’t widespread enough to affect the results “, to “any fraud that occurred didn’t change the winner of an election”

At this point, they might as well throw out the Georgia case too. It's aging like a dead fish that's been in the garbage pail for 5 days.

What's the score now?

Documents case: manipulated evidence (not to mention they have Biden as precedent)

Georgia case: Malfeasance in the DA's office, and it turns out there was most likely fradulent returns filed.

New York: Star witness (that has nothing to do with the case) talks to dead people.

What's left? I'm forgetting one, but it's harder to keep up with than a Fellini film.

Last edited:
Notice how that fool now carefully frames his challenge. He’s asking other posters for proof of fraud big enough to change an election.

Goalposts moving.

It’s gone from “There isn’t any fraud, it’s all made up”, to “there isn’t any fraud in big ticket races”, to “there is always some fraud, but it’s minuscule” , to, “there isn’t widespread fraud”, to “ the fraud wasn’t widespread enough to affect the results “, to “any fraud that occurred didn’t change the winner of an election”

Standard leftist.

Goalposts moving.

Hey, isn't that what they did with inflation, too?

It doesn't exist, to its transitory, to it is going up, but it's Putin fault, to acshuuuaaalllllyyyy, inflation is good....

Hey, isn't that what they did with inflation, too?

It doesn't exist, to its transitory, to it is going up, but it's Putin fault, to acshuuuaaalllllyyyy, inflation is good....
Speaking of... Inflation is supposed to be 3.9%ish when the new number comes out. The fed said they aren't cutting rates if inflation is still that high.... So look for pressure to really build for rate reductions to help a slowing economy.

I wonder if, on balance, the Fed has done more damage or good during it's existence? I'm not an economist, so if we have anyone on here that IS, I'd be interested in hearing their take(s).

Speaking of... Inflation is supposed to be 3.9%ish when the new number comes out. The fed said they aren't cutting rates if inflation is still that high.... So look for pressure to really build for rate reductions to help a slowing economy.

If they don't cut rates, the stock market will probably dip a bit, and whatever will The Village Idiot have to say about that?

Will he retort that the bars in downtown Lexington are packed after a UK football game as a sign of a robust economy?

I do wonder...

This entire travesty is becoming more absurd than even "I" could possibly have imagined.

There is no argument/mental gymnastics/rationalization that can overcome this 3 ring Circus. LOL

What will be pathetic, and what will put another nail in the proverbial coffin of the country just completely being destroyed, is if/when? this NYC jury finds Trump guilty regardless of how ridiculous this sham of a case is.

What will be pathetic, and what will put another nail in the proverbial coffin of the country just completely being destroyed, is if/when? this NYC jury finds Trump guilty regardless of how ridiculous this sham of a case is.

There is little to no doubt that he's catching a conviction. I mean, it will be thrown out with a quickness on appeal, but they are hell bent on it. Salacious, immaterial witnesses, gag orders, refusal to declare a mistrial, even though Bragg's conduct has been appalling, it doesn't matter. He's catching a (chuckle) "felony".

It won't matter though. It'll more than likely HELP him.

I'm shocked that only 45 percent of Americans realize that this New York trial is straight out of PT Barnum's playbook. LOL (actually, considering how stupid people are, I should be grateful for that 45 percent)

On the bright side, 45 percent will most likely land Trump where he ACTUALLY belongs; not in a cell, but back in the White House.

Goalposts moving.

Next is "yes, there was fraud, but it was a good thing..."

Goalposts moving.

That isn't goalpost moving, those are all basically the same thing. No one who thinks the election was fair was ever claiming there was LITERALLY ZERO fraud, a few Trumpers always vote with their dead wives' names and crap, they were always saying there was no widespread conspiracy to interfere with the election. Which is all of the phrasing you're trying to draw meaningless differences between.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT