POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad. Sad that you don’t know the differences and reality. I don’t know your background, it wasn’t in a Christian church with their values, though you can pretend to have been in response.
Is there more violence related to the Muslim religion? Absolutely. I will not dispute that.
But some Christians commit violence as well and Christians in general have a long history of oppression against anyone not seen as Christian in their eyes. It's just more subtle in modern history.
That is a historical fact.

Is there more violence related to the Muslim religion? Absolutely. I will not dispute that.
But some Christians commit violence as well and Christians in general have a long history of oppression against anyone not seen as Christian in their eyes. It's just more subtle in modern history.
It’s not just more subtle. It’s virtually non-existent. You see Christians have evolved. Muslims have not and never will. You and Dion can stay on the wrong side of history if you want. But some of us who aren’t even religious can see this for what it is. A fanatic religion trying to impose its will on innocent people and a segment of our own society seeing this as an opportunity to push their own religion. Marxism.

You look like an idiot. There is no scholar that will attribute that to an actual document or speech. I bet you think he said it on his podcast.

Put down the shovel.

I challenge you to come up with the "letter" you mention from 1803. It's not difficult for someone who is such a scholarly Govt School teacher as yourself. Me a simple uneducated rube who was unable to experience a G-School education. Damn privates.

This quote was provided by a website from JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries. The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties."

Here is another document speaking to his beliefs on this issue. 🤡

More evidence....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
"I observe with particular pleasure the view you have taken of the immunity of Religion from Civil Jurisdiction, in every case where it does not trespass on private rights or the public peace. This has always been a favorite point with me: and it was not with my approbation, that the deviation from it took place in Congress when they appointed Chaplains to be paid from the national Treasury."

Reactions: Dionysus444
It’s not just more subtle. It’s virtually non-existent. You see Christians have evolved. Muslims have not and never will. You and Dion can stay on the wrong side of history if you want. But some of us who aren’t even religious can see this for what it is. A fanatic religion trying to impose its will on innocent people and a segment of our own society seeing this as an opportunity to push their own religion. Marxism.
Have ya taken a gander at the 1864 Abortion laws in Arizona dude?? 😂
Women in Arizona and other states can't even get proper healthcare because of far right Christian ideology.

Have ya taken a gander at the 1864 Abortion laws in Arizona dude?? 😂
Women in Arizona and other states can't even get proper healthcare because of far right Christian ideology.
Why does every discussion become about abortion to you Sam? If you knock up a 12 year old, rest assured i will personally drive her somewhere that offers abortions. No way would i want your gene pool further poisoning this country.

Why does every discussion become about abortion to you Sam? If you knock up a 12 year old, rest assured i will personally drive her somewhere that offers abortions. No way would i want your gene pool further poisoning this country.
It's not about abortion per se.
It's about government overreach into people's private lives and personal bodily autonomy.

You’re right. We have a huge Catholic and Protestant problem in the world. I’d be scared to disagree around a Christian, I mean stoned to death and all.

Spin as you will. Keep voting and supporting your own, or children’s own, demise. Amazingly enough when you get it you will explain it away and push blame.

Enjoy your mask and compliance. I can’t stop it.

You’re right. We have a huge Catholic and Protestant problem in the world. I’d be scared to disagree around a Christian, I mean stoned to death and all.

Spin as you will. Keep voting and supporting your own, or children’s own, demise. Amazingly enough when you get it you will explain it away and push blame.

Enjoy your mask and compliance. I can’t stop it.
Haven't worn a mask in years. Only place I see masks is in hospitals and doctor's offices during peak flu season. Wth are you even talking about? You still masking up?

No, I hone
Okay stupid. I'll bite. Were these ordered by the Pope? The head of any Christian Church? Please link to a Christian Church whose leadership is calling for death to Islam.

Now we ALL know that every single Islamic Imam or Ayatollah from Iran to Pakistan calls for Sharia (Islamic Law) as well as death to the infidel. Did you see Christians several times a day at the Democrat Terror support rallies on campus, stop to separate the men from the women, roll out the prayer blankets and do their thing. NO. So stop being such and mind-numbing troll. You really cannot be as dumb as you seem, even as a G-school babysitter.

No, I honestly and truly believe he is really that dumb.

Just a complete fool, and can't help himself from revealing it here in basically Every. Single. Post.

Haven't worn a mask in years. Only place I see masks is in hospitals and doctor's offices during peak flu season. Wth are you even talking about? You still masking up?

Why aren't you is the question, Village Idiot Coronabro?

You were the most craven and cowardly of every single poster here, as you shrieked and wailed for months and months about SCIENCE, DUDE!

A True Chicken Little Coward.

This quote was provided by a website from JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries. The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties."

More evidence....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
"I observe with particular pleasure the view you have taken of the immunity of Religion from Civil Jurisdiction, in every case where it does not trespass on private rights or the public peace. This has always been a favorite point with me: and it was not with my approbation, that the deviation from it took place in Congress when they appointed Chaplains to be paid from the national Treasury."
Let me help you. You obviously are not that bright. You continue to embarrass yourself either by ignorance or by design. You likely posted some students personal page, WOW,

This server is not the home for general JMU information, which can be found at: http://www.jmu.edu/.

Proper Usage of this Server

Educ.jmu.edu is shared by faculty, students, and staff, for the purpose of personal webpages in their http://educ.jmu.edu/~userid/ URL, as well as a basic Unix/Linux command primer for general classroom use

LOL. That link you provided is very scholarly with all the attributions and whatnot. I suggest you read my link with its research and attributions. You will not and cannot find the supposed letter. It does not exist.

Last edited:
'

More evidence....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
'In God we Trust', Chump.

Where did that come from?

Who decided to put that on all our currency?

You do understand James Madison wasn't the only Founding Father, correct? Village Odious Idiot.

Obviously just parroting the propaganda she's been indoctrinated to believe. How can she stand there and honestly say that stopping a bodies natural progression does no damage? And how can she honestly say it can be reversed? How? so now a kid who's on those at 17-18 or later decides they want off, is now going to go through full puberty several years after they should have naturally and all parts will function normally? What a sick and twisted ideology these kids are being fed.
You hear the same insane arguments from the "science" people on here too.

The abortion issue is now where it is supposed to be. With the states. Don’t like it? Get like minded people to vote in the reps that will work for their agenda.
Disagree it's where it's supposed to be but there's no going back now. You are correct in the second part of your argument.

I sure wish Pope could have kept Adou. Hurts seeing him go to Calipari, and he is loading up again on talent. Yeah, I know, what did he do with that talent. Mark my words, he will play UK like he is in a championship game just to rub our noses in what he ran from. I've never heard of any of these players Pope recruited other than Travis. Look for DJ to follow Adou after Cal and Tyson opens up those wallets. I got a sick feeling...

Reactions: Lost In FL
There are no laws on the books requiring masks. There are no laws requiring Covid vaccinations.
Wake up. Get out of your Fallout shelter.

No shit, Sherlock. That's the mf'ing point. It all happened because of cowardly sheeple like you, and bullshit bureaucrat rules and policies.

Not any actual laws passed, just rules and regulations outside the Constitutional Legislative authority, by petty cowardly tyrants in positions to make those 'emergency' proclamations and rules.

IOW, GFY.

There are no laws on the books requiring masks. There are no laws requiring Covid vaccinations.
Wake up. Get out of your Fallout shelter.
Are you lying again or just stupid as usual? Your side does not believe in laws...only for demagoguery. You use unelected beurocrats in its deep state departments to do it by the head of the agency.

Why aren't you is the question, Village Idiot Coronabro?

You were the most craven and cowardly of every single poster here, as you shrieked and wailed for months and months about SCIENCE, DUDE!

A True Chicken Little Coward.
I don't still mask up regularly because it was a temporary mitigation effort against a world wide pandemic.
The pandemic is no longer a major factor.
Science demonstrated that was an effective means to slow the spread of Covid.
"Most of the studies included in this review favoured the wearing of masks, of wearing higher quality masks (respirators) and mask mandates to reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission (table 2)."

The "Press" has changed over the years. Shouldn't our 1st amendment protections for the Press also change?

PrintMus_038.jpg

Once the govt passed a propaganda law, freedom of the press was gone. Why? Because anyone not toeing the line would be silenced or BDSed. The media was/is swirling the drain because information is out there to be had rather than paid for... They can't continue to exist without govt help, which they are getting, and it's not just our govt helping.

If want there to be a "press" we have to support and establish real media, as well as push VERY VERY HARD for the repeal of the propaganda law. We also need to reinstate a line-item veto, with resubmission to the legislature, and every executive order needs to be measured against the constitutional restrictions against the govt.

I sure wish Pope could have kept Adou. Hurts seeing him go to Calipari, and he is loading up again on talent. Yeah, I know, what did he do with that talent. Mark my words, he will play UK like he is in a championship game just to rub our noses in what he ran from. I've never heard of any of these players Pope recruited other than Travis. Look for DJ to follow Adou after Cal and Tyson opens up those wallets. I got a sick feeling...
Isn’t it interesting that Adou very likely wasn’t coming back to UK while Cal was the HC but is now following him to Arky?

Is Sam really trying to argue that Christianity and Islam are equally bad?

I'm not religious, but one is far far worse. I can think religion is silly, but they aren't equally silly.

For instance, if say, someone puts on an entire play mocking the stupidity of Mormons, they will smile and take out an ad on the playbill (true story)

If you draw a f'n picture of Mohammed they will murder your entire news paper (true story). Then claim youre Islamophobic for noticing.

Christianity was once brutal...it was called the dark ages. Yet, it's central figure was a hippie who preached love. Islam's central figure was a warrior imperialist pedophile. Who's moron followers insist its book has to be followed literally.

Islam is not compatible with western values. Ron desantis calling pronouns dumb in schools is not the same as throwing ppl off buildings bc they're gay. Making acceptable societal law on abortion is not the same thing as gender apartheid where you put women in trash bags and walk them around like they're your dog.

It's a dumb f'n religion. I don't care that there are a billion peaceful Muslims. It's a religion thats ripe for extremism

I don't still mask up regularly because it was a temporary mitigation effort against a world wide pandemic.
The pandemic is no longer a major factor.
Science demonstrated that was an effective means to slow the spread of Covid.
"Most of the studies included in this review favoured the wearing of masks, of wearing higher quality masks (respirators) and mask mandates to reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission (table 2)."
I curse whoever taught you how to Google. It is an infernal habit of yours. Parroting the MSM over and over and over, how pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT