POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they're too dumb to understand when they're beat, it isn't a problem for the US. But that risks sweet Saudi monies, so it will never happen.
So I want to revisit this because I only addressed the overall post and initially ignored this detail. Wtf are you talking about Saudi money? You’re saying the Palestinians are Saudi backed? They’re Iran backed, not Saudi. The Iranian Shia republicans are exporting Shia revolution to all the Sunni monarchies. That includes SA.

And that’s exactly what @bigblueinsanity said last night and then backed away from when called on. They’re doing as much genocide as they can get away with and if there wasn’t this public outcry it’d be much worse. Many of them, especially in power, think exactly like you do.

Yes, when one group of people clearly states your utter destruction is the main goal, is it wrong to respond in kind?

I don't think so, and will stand by my opinion.

So I want to revisit this because I only addressed the overall post and initially ignored this detail. Wtf are you talking about Saudi money? You’re saying the Palestinians are Saudi backed? They’re Iran backed, not Saudi. The Iranian Shia republicans are exporting Shia revolution to all the Sunni monarchies. That includes SA.
Iran backed means "Biden backed" IIRC. To the tune of 5 billion dollars, MINIMUM...

These college protests have all the hallmarks of an attempted color revolution. Financed by Soros, David Rockefeller, Bill Gates etc. They raise hell about wars they don’t have any understanding of hoping to create chaos. I’m unsure how exactly they plan to flip this into subservience to the ruling party, but make no mistake they will. My guess is there will be a push for a truly radical replacement for Biden sometime late this summer.

Yes the Saudis financially back the radical Islamic movement. We learned that from 9/11.

Exactly, you have no solution. Just continue doing the same thing and expecting different results. Brilliant.

I described the best solution for the US. It isn't our job to solve every problem, especially one that perpetrated for 1000s of years. Our solution is to do nothing and let the very capable Israel handle it themselves.

And that’s exactly what @bigblueinsanity said last night and then backed away from when called on. They’re doing as much genocide as they can get away with and if there wasn’t this public outcry it’d be much worse. Many of them, especially in power, think exactly like you do.

It was a strawman then and is a strawman now.

It was a strawman then and is a strawman now.
No, he explicitly said it, where you only implicitly implied it. He said he thinks the solution is to kill them all. Which is what you’re implying, or are free to clear up the misconception. You aren’t because there isn’t one. You’re just a coward afraid to say out loud what @Marleydogg did.

Giving out $600 to illegals for 'expenses occurred due to COVID-19 pandemic' in 2024

'Proof of citizenship or immigration status is not required for eligibility'

GM2UfOaWsAADXJt

Yes the Saudis financially back the radical Islamic movement. We learned that from 9/11.
You understand there are multiple branches of Islam that don’t see eye to eye right? Iran is trying to overthrow SA’s government, which is the main reason they want a security alliance with us so bad. They are not on the same team.

I described the best solution for the US. It isn't our job to solve every problem, especially one that perpetrated for 1000s of years. Our solution is to do nothing and let the very capable Israel handle it themselves.
Sure US involvement is a different issue. We can both agree to stay out of it and stop supplying Israel, but regardless, what’s the solution to the actual problem?

It's why the radical left are allied with islamists and their terrorists, like hamas.

Thye want to use them to bring down western civ.

They believe they can ultimately domesticate the muslims like they've tried to do to black folks. Cobble together a voting block that they convince are oppressed. "We are their benevolent white saviors." But they look down their noses at both groups as they try to buy their votes. Leftists are evil.

No, he explicitly said it, where you only implicitly implied it. He said he thinks the solution is to kill them all. Which is what you’re implying, or are free to clear up the misconception. You aren’t because there isn’t one. You’re just a coward afraid to say out loud what @Marleydogg did.

And I'll double down amd say it again.

Also, I don't give a shit about Ukraine nor Russia, neither.

implicitly implied

Lol.

You understand there are multiple branches of Islam that don’t see eye to eye right? Iran is trying to overthrow SA’s government, which is the main reason they want a security alliance with us so bad. They are not on the same team.

You can tell by how we act. We suddenly couldn't say radical islam or say Obama's middle name. Then we gave billions to a country who hates us.

Noone acts that much against their self interest unless....it's in their personal best interests.

Lol.

You can tell by how we act. We suddenly couldn't say radical islam or say Obama's middle name. Then we gave billions to a country who hates us.

Noone acts that much against their self interest unless....it's in their personal best interests.
WTF does any of that have to do with you claiming Hamas was funded by Saudi Arabia?

Levin is late to the party, I pointed all of this out over a year ago (with the supporting documentation) but it bears repeating, so that the Biden supporters can be fully aware of the "decent man" that they voted for.

Trump is a saint compared to Biden.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper used the Pentagon first AI conference to issue a challenge to China and Russia. The US, he vowed, will lead the world on the military use of artificial intelligence – including testing an AI pilot in a fighter by 2024. But, he said, America’s AI will be governed by ethics that its great power rivals lack, and it will be coordinated with nearly a dozen democratic allies in a new “AI Partnership for Defense.”

And feudalism. And hunting/gathering. Economics is the description of human behavior involving resource management. All economic states are predicated on technological determinism. I.e. determined by the state of the technology available to the people who are performing the behaviors. You can't farm a large field without a plow and a draft animal to pull it(oversimplification obviously, just a basic example). Both materially, the plow, and societally/culturally, the knowledge of what a plow is, why it's needed, and how to make one. Yes economic states only emerge built on the shoulders of their predecessors. What's you point?
GM2OciRbIAE3upf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT