POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I’m sure the spawn of Democrat rep Ihlan Omar and her brother that was leading protests at Columbia is a Republican. Among all the other people haired freaks.

You really may be the dumbest goddam person on the entire internet.
You are so GD myopic in your world view.
"This is why she and others have decided they will be voting for Donald Trump for president of the United States in November."

Why is it that so many of life's losers and freaks are found EXCLUSIVELY on the left.

The Marxists are already living in fantasy land, so the rest of those separated from reality feel at home.

This is one of the DemoNazis that the 5-O busted at UCLA. I just shake my head. Is there a normal Leftist Male?

No.

Does soy destroy their brains.

Yes.

And don't even get me started about the Lunatic females on the left.

UCLA-police-break-Getty-e1714652444572.jpg

"The term "female" is inappropriate."

Lol. The globalist left is all for whatever it takes to eliminate merit-based rewards. That's the heart of everything they espouse and live for...

Video of MARK POMERANTZ effectively admitting to breaking the law to get Trump.

You are so GD myopic in your world view.
"This is why she and others have decided they will be voting for Donald Trump for president of the United States in November."

What parts of the republican platform do all those people support?

Watch the Portland Soyboy attack squad (special teams) unleash hell upon the Portland Police. The leftist male is an embarrassing affront to normal males everywhere. If/when the great divide comes....where will we stack all of their bodies?

Last edited:
When I'm free to bash your skull in because you annoy me I'm extremely individually free. You, not so much. Freedom only comes with compromise. In early feudal society lords were free to do just about whatever they liked. Including abuse the peasantry. The rule of law constrained those lords, removing many of their freedoms. But it opened a world of freedoms to many more. Those laws are a philosophical edifice of collective will. Without them we would all be significantly less free in practice, even though we'd be more free in theory. Free to do whatever you want. And mostly that means dying. We are beyond that. Despite your desire to drag us back.
GMehM8MWUAAsXZ6

What parts of the republican platform do all those people support?
There is no Republican Platform anymore other than what Trump says.
Trump has repeatedly called for an "America First" U.S. policy.
That policy says that we will not give money to other countries before spending on ourselves first.
Hardcore Palestinian/Hamas supporters prefer that Trump policy because that means less American $$$ going to Israel for aid/military equipment to use against their war with Hamas.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
That policy says that we will not give money to other countries before spending on ourselves first.
Hardcore Palestinian/Hamas supporters prefer that Trump policy because that means less American $$$ going to Israel for aid/military equipment to use against their war with Hamas.

Ha. Ok. Well if that gets you retards to vote for Trump, so be it.

F_rkF_vbYAAePni.jpg

Is there a dark money organization funding a version of Operation Chaos that has convinced stupid gullible lefties they should vote for Trump because he’ll support Israel less than Biden?

Forget Kushner and the Abraham Accords and Jerusalem, and the fact Biden is discussing importing Hamas terrorists from Gaza, but Trump is going to be less supportive of Israel?

I mean, I hope they’re correct. We spend way too much time, effort and money on Israel. But you people are dumber than dirt.

There's not a damn thing wrong with being selfish when your life, your family and your livelihood are all at risk. That's a worthy cause to stand up for.
Sure it is. But still strictly not as “worthy” as doing it for someone else instead of yourself.

Is there a dark money organization funding a version of Operation Chaos that has convinced stupid gullible lefties they should vote for Trump because he’ll support Israel less than Biden?

Forget Kushner and the Abraham Accords and Jerusalem, and the fact Biden is discussing importing Hamas terrorists from Gaza, but Trump is going to be less supportive of Israel?

I mean, I hope they’re correct. We spend way too much time, effort and money on Israel. But you people are dumber than dirt.
I have posted actual interviews with pro Palestinian voters who stated why they are angry with Biden (His support/funding of Israel) and why they will be voting for Trump.
Why is this so difficult for you to come to terms with? It actually makes perfect sense in light of current events.
This is exactly why the America First Trump doctrine is bad for America long term.

I have posted actual interviews with pro Palestinian voters who stated why they are angry with Biden (His support/funding of Israel) and why they will be voting for Trump.
Why is this so difficult for you to come to terms with? It actually makes perfect sense in light of current events.
This is exactly why the America First Trump doctrine is bad for America long term.

I fully believe you that you democrats are gullible idiots and some are dumb enough to think a vote against Biden will somehow result in less support for Israel. That doesn’t mean you aren’t ignorant stupid people.

As I said, if you blind squirrels find a nut and vote Trump in November, I really don’t give a shit if you’re completely dumbfounded if the Democrats can’t steal the election from Trump and he gets back in office and supports Israel.

If support for Palestinians sways your vote one way or the other, you should not be voting in American elections.

Let this of us who focus on the important things try and overcome the democrat fraud.
Why vote at all if the elections are rigged? Makes no sense.
Might as well just stay home if you believe that.
Voting "harder" this time won't make a difference if the Dems control it all.

Why vote at all if the elections are rigged? Makes no sense.
Might as well just stay home if you believe that.
Voting "harder" this time won't make a difference if the Dems control it all.

It’s been explained to you smooth brains a million times. Democrats are absolutely going to cheat and we shouldn’t make it easy on them.

If all the Trump voters stayed home knowing you were going to steal the election again, you would have to fake burst pipes, rescan Biden votes, create fraudulent ballots, etc.

The more votes there are for Trump, the more obvious it will be when you guys cheat. And the more you have to cheat, the more likelihood that somewhere a sane judge who respects the law won’t throw a case out on bullshit standing grounds.

"Cancel culture' is just social pressure. Conservatives have always wielded it in America as the majority. Not had it wielded against them. The reaction to these protests is just one example of that. Y'all're just salty now that the pendulum has swung and it occasionally gets used against you instead of only by you.
False. Just plain ignorant.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
lol

These kids are doing it because (1) they’re paid or (2) they’re total misfits who need a cause to rally behind to make them feel good about themselves.

In any case they’re total losers who are doing it for themselves.
By that logic every act of kindness or charity is inherently selfish, there can exist no true selflessness. Not necessarily saying I disagree, but even if that's true it's still a matter of degree. Killing your neighbor and taking all their things benefits you more and is more selfish than the selfish bump of joy you get from baking them brownies.

Why is the DOJ not finding out who is buying/funding the anti Israel protests? The tents, helmets, GAS MASKS, plywood and bail? None of those things are cheap. Someone with lots of money is behind it. Why do we not know all about them? If it was a conservative we damn well would.

By that logic every act of kindness or charity is inherently selfish, there can exist no true selflessness. Not necessarily saying I disagree, but even if that's true it's still a matter of degree. Killing your neighbor and taking all their things benefits you more and is more selfish than the selfish bump of joy you get from baking them brownies.

lol wtf

Reactions: SDC888
I'm just realistic. Inflation is here until some things change. You can't keep doing what caused the problem and expect things to change. Hell, Biden is looking to increase taxes by a record amount if reelected. You think you've seen bad inflation... Let that fool get back in office and you'll be begging for Carter back.
We were talking Argentina's inflation, not ours, "here". Milei isn't "keep doing".

The problem with stopping Biden is that your buddy didn't have the guts to make his tax cuts permanent, so Biden doesn't have to do a dam thing other that let those expire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT