POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My post was in response to you talking about sending money over seas, saying it was “our” money. I pointed out it was borrowed from future generations.

If you stop advocating for spending my son’s money on bullshit wars, I’ll stop pointing out your bullshit wars are a waste of money.

If you’re in favor of slashing government spending, I probably agree with you. Defense, social security reduction (none for current retirees), eliminate Obamacare, stop all foreign aid, eliminate the department of education, rollback Biden’s illegal vote buying programs, budget cuts across the board, etc. etc.

I responded to you talking about sending money overseas.
He's not against spending. He's just against whatever Trump supporters are for. He'll be defending pedophilia by next fall.

Who defines “nobody of value?”

Biden and his DOJ?
Biden wasn't in charge of the DOJ during the election.
Biden wasn't in charge of Georgia's election system.
Biden wasn't in charge of Arizona's election system.
The vast majority of those involved in certifying the election in those states were REPUBLICANS. 🤡

Musk starting shutting down twitters backend micro services to "remove bloat" and broke everything in the process. He is a Moron genius.
GMiu2LEbgAAqzvb

You fail to see that for us, the “Marxist ambitions” are altruistic. They are one and the same. We stand in solidarity with oppressed peoples, not the ones doing the oppressing. Freedom for all. That includes you.
That is just virtue-signaling BS. You may have been brain washed to actually believe what you're selling...but in the real world there are no unicorns. I pray one day you will grow out of this phase.

Anissa Tinnin says she and her 4-year-old granddaughter were watching the Taylor Swift "Eras" tour film when a nightmare began. Out of nowhere, she says, an intruder appeared in the dining room of her Albuquerque home. Cops say the intruder was fleeing police after crashing a stolen vehicle.

Intruder grabs keys in a bowl and flees in homeowner's vehicle.

Intruder returns.

Tinnin grabbed her gun and shot the suspect when he re-entered her home.

Intruder: "Why did you shoot me?"

Homeowner: "Because you're in my ****ing home!"

Intruder: "Oh God! This is not happening!................Where are the police!"

She is not facing any charges but the intruder survived and will be charged with burglary and auto theft.

Also, pos intruder's identity can't be revealed.

Can't wait for the spin, @sambowieshin @Dionysus444 about how murder the jews celebration is about something else

Why would that be something you link with me to support? I don't support the killing of Jews OR Palestinians. That's nuts.
I don't get why you right wing nut jobs think these people calling for the extermination of Jews would even be Democrats. They hate the head of the Democratic Party.... Joe Biden....for his unwavering economic and military support of Israel.
Many of those hard core Palestinian supporters actually have said they are voting for Donald Trump. That makes them Republicans.

Why would that be something you link with me to support? I don't support the killing of Jews OR Palestinians. That's nuts.
I don't get why you right wing nut jobs think these people calling for the extermination of Jews would even be Democrats. They hate the head of the Democratic Party.... Joe Biden....for his unwavering economic and military support of Israel.
Many of those hard core Palestinian supporters actually have said they are voting for Donald Trump. That makes them Republicans.

Yeah I’m sure the spawn of Democrat rep Ihlan Omar and her brother that was leading protests at Columbia is a Republican. Among all the other people haired freaks.

You really may be the dumbest goddam person on the entire internet.

The only way they will stop killing whistle-blowers is if they make a law that any whistle-blowers dying while their testimony is being or can be used in an investigation will cause the company or institution they are testifying against to be shut down immediately. Of course it wouldn't happen, but this is revealing the total corruption of the leadership and power in this country.

What happens when you put a bunch of angry, ADHD riddled, Anxiety riddled, easily triggered,allergic to everything, mentally ill hypocondriac, Gen Z'ers into one place without supervision? You get this.

These kids have sero organizational skills, have probably never made a bed in their entire life. Their dorms or bedrooms probably look like a bomb went off and smells even worse.

It's about creating discord, "See! You're just like us, you're no better!"

It's a justification. Like the rest of his bunk ideology, cancel culture is unAmerican. It's a necessary means to their end. They would force you to believe as they do if the brainwashing didn't take like it did with these "students."
"Cancel culture' is just social pressure. Conservatives have always wielded it in America as the majority. Not had it wielded against them. The reaction to these protests is just one example of that. Y'all're just salty now that the pendulum has swung and it occasionally gets used against you instead of only by you.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
How do you know that samblowmestain IS NOT just some ignorant innocent, but is a worthless, evil, lying POS? It keeps repeating the same propaganda over and over again after being proven to be doing so over and over again. Please ignore the troll and stop replying to them so they will just crawl back into the latrine they crawl out of to cash their government check.

• Brandt: You never went to college...
  • The Dude: Oh, no I did, but I spent most of my time occupying various administration buildings... smoking a lot of thai stick... breaking into the ROTC... and bowling. To tell you the truth Brandt, I don't remember most of it.
They are peacefully protesting an apartheid regime. That is very American. As The Dude would say he spent his college years "occupying various administration buildings" in the 60s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT