How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

No. The answer when asked in that scenario is “yes it’s been expunged”.
An expungement order means a court removes an arrest or conviction from a person's court record for most purposes. After the expungement process is complete, you are not legally required to disclose the incident.

Protesters should stay out of the street. We need to run over more terrorists blocking the free flow of public roads. I know Charlottesville narratives are a big deal to you and your ilk. I dont care a bit. FAFO.
It was a cordoned off protest area. With a permit. Not an active street. He wasn't some random trying to get to work. He was marching with the Nazi protestors, got pissed off, went and got in his Challenger and drove it into the counter-protestors. Striking many and killing Heather Heyer. How do you not know this? You have such strong opinions for someone so uninformed.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Now compare that to your views on the people who had similar fallout from their covid antivax stance.

Exhaustingly overliteral. They're being expelled from public life for standing on principle. @BlueRunner11 risked his job to stand up for what he believed in. He thought that was right. Now when others do similarly he condemns them.

Condemning seems a bit harsh.

Apples and oranges type comparison.

Majority of people that refused the vaccine did from a personal safety standpoint. Sure if you’re from Gaza or have family, friends, there but you I both know most of these students don’t have that type of skin in the game. People that had to take losses because they chose bodily autonomy over a forced experimental injection did.

It was a cordoned off protest area. With a permit. Not an active street. He wasn't some random trying to get to work. He was marching with the Nazi protestors, got pissed off, went and got in his Challenger and drove it into the counter-protestors. Striking many and killing Heather Heyer. How do you not know this? You have such strong opinions for someone so uninformed.
I just went to news reports. They were NOT on a closed street. In fact their own mob said NOT to go down that street. A bit of advice. If you violate the law by obstruction of a public street. FAFO.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Hamas sucks....but the rank and file Palestinian people don't all support Hamas. They are afraid to say anything. That is not a Democratic Republic with a Constitution guaranteeing freedom of speech.
Look what Hamas did to the Jews in Israel and the hostages. They would do the same to any Palestinian that criticizes them.
It's a very complicated and complex issue.
They theoretically have the advantage in numbers. Unless most of them do sympathize with Hamas. If they had courage they would stand up to the tyrants that are really causing them this pain. Many of them would die. But they could build a future for their children.

Who does the polling in Palestine....Hamas? 🤣
You're both spewing talking points and talking past each other. Hamas are an extremist militant reactionary force to a colonial occupation. To directly address your talking points, they are both supported by the general populace in Gaza and holding them hostage at the same time. How? Because they do horrible, brutal things that no one likes, including to their own populace. But that brutality is at the same time seen by the imprisoned populace as the last option of resistance against the brutal occupation by force that they're all under. Because they marched peacefully for years and were met only with bullets.

Decades of moderate negotiations, as represented by the PLO, have not just gotten Palestinians nothing, things have actively gotten worse in that time period, with hundreds of illegal Israeli settlements going up for hundreds of thousands of people. Not even in the chaos of Gaza that everyone points to, but open naked land grabs in the West Bank. The peaceful, collaborating West Bank, where if you're an Arab Muslim, born and raised there where your family has lived for centuries, you can't travel or work because you live behind giant walls erected by illegal occupiers who corral you with one of the strongest militaries on Earth. Every five steps an armed checkpoint full of conscripted soldiers who hate you because of your ethnicity/religion and do everything they can to mess with you and spit on you and make your life worse. Why? For one very simple reason. You are not them. So they want you to leave. And they'll do everything they can to get you to.

This is a very long, very complicated, intractable conflict. It is not a good guy/bad guy simple situation. Both sides have burned civilians alive for no other reason than being who they were. The ANC carried out "necklacing"(putting a tire around someone, dousing them in gasoline and lighting it) on apartheid collaborators in South Africa. Belfast had the most bombed hotel in the world at one point because of the Troubles. Humans are a violent species and our struggles are violent. We dropped the bomb on Japan(and mass bombed civilians throughout Europe before that).

Last edited:
You conveniently left out the "Expunged" part regarding that arrest 20 years ago related to an abusive relationship.
"Clarke acknowledged that she was arrested in her statement on Wednesday but said the arrest was expunged – meaning it was removed from her record and no longer exists – and that she wasn’t required to disclose it."
Being removed from her record doesn't change the fact that she had been arrested. She lied. As noted, the answer is yes but the conviction has been expunged.

Reactions: Girthang
Condemning seems a bit harsh.

Apples and oranges type comparison.

Majority of people that refused the vaccine did from a personal safety standpoint. Sure if you’re from Gaza or have family, friends, there but you I both know most of these students don’t have that type of skin in the game. People that had to take losses because they chose bodily autonomy over a forced experimental injection did.
? That's BS, they're literally the ones being doxxed and blacklisted, taking the risk, right now. Just like you losing your job. If you want to get semantic about motivations like you're doing then their apples are actually much more admirable than your oranges, as they're putting themselves at risk for someone else, not themselves, just as you said. Your motivations for standing on principle were selfish, theirs are altruistic.

? That's BS, they're literally the ones being doxxed and blacklisted, taking the risk, right now. Just like you losing your job. If you want to get semantic about motivations like you're doing then their apples are actually much more admirable than your oranges, as they're putting themselves at risk for someone else, not themselves, just as you said. Your motivations for standing on principle were selfish, theirs are altruistic.
You seem passionate about this Dion. Why don’t you protest? That is if your motivations are altruistic and not completely motivated by marxist ambitions. However your ideals seem more fascist with the whole jew extermination thing. Maybe that’s really your bag?

You seem passionate about this Dion. Why don’t you protest? That is if your motivations are altruistic and not completely motivated by marxist ambitions. However your ideals seem more fascist with the whole jew extermination thing. Maybe that’s really your bag?
You fail to see that for us, the “Marxist ambitions” are altruistic. They are one and the same. We stand in solidarity with oppressed peoples, not the ones doing the oppressing. Freedom for all. That includes you.

And why are they being doxxed and backlisted? Why are they being arrested?

Me refusing a vaccine didn’t affect anyone else, didn’t affect anyone’s property, didn’t cause someone else to not be able to go about their day.

Look I agree with the sentiment (for the most part) and their right to protest even if I don’t completely buy how genuine or “organic” it all is. I see the same Berkeley students regularly doing the same stuff depending upon what’s fashionable at the time so I tend to question the passion for an issue or just activism in general with these college students.

Personally, I prefer not funding either side as I’ve stated before, America doesn’t have a solution for that type of conflict. That being said, it’s my PO it’s a sad reason to tank your life over here for it.

And why are they being doxxed and backlisted? Why are they being arrested?

Me refusing a vaccine didn’t affect anyone else, didn’t affect anyone’s property, didn’t cause someone else to not be able to go about their day.
Yes it did. Had people gotten vaxed initially the virus could've been denied hosts and never gotten as bad as it did. Your disease transmission vector status affects others, whether you want to admit it or not.
Look I agree with the sentiment (for the most part) and their right to protest even if I don’t completely buy how genuine or “organic” it all is. I see the same Berkeley students regularly doing the same stuff depending upon what’s fashionable at the time so I tend to question the passion for an issue or just activism in general with these college students.

Personally, I prefer not funding either side as I’ve stated before, America doesn’t have a solution for that type of conflict. That being said, it’s my PO it’s a sad reason to tank your life over here for it.
Protesting apartheid and genocide is not "sad".

Yes it did. Had people gotten vaxed initially the virus could've been denied hosts and never gotten as bad as it did. Your disease transmission vector status affects others, whether you want to admit it or not.

Protesting apartheid and genocide is not "sad".

Transmission vector status? Is this where you’re going with this whole back and forth? Oh stop, lol Vaccinated individuals were transmitting it as much as anyone else. You just bought in to the whole “do it for your grandmother” propaganda which I’ll admit was a more effective form of coercion than “do it for a Krispy Kreme” so I get it.

I said it was sad to tank your life for it over here because America has no solution for two sides hellbent on exterminating each other, yall just don’t like the side that’s winning atm. Middle East is a fools game for America.

You're both spewing talking points and talking past each other. Hamas are an extremist militant reactionary force to a colonial occupation. To directly address your talking points, they are both supported by the general populace in Gaza and holding them hostage at the same time. How? Because they do horrible, brutal things that no one likes, including to their own populace. But that brutality is at the same time seen by the imprisoned populace as the last option of resistance against the brutal occupation by force that they're all under. Because they marched peacefully for years and were met only with bullets.

Decades of moderate negotiations, as represented by the PLO, have not just gotten Palestinians nothing, things have actively gotten worse in that time period, with hundreds of illegal Israeli settlements going up for hundreds of thousands of people. Not even in the chaos of Gaza that everyone points to, but open naked land grabs in the West Bank. The peaceful, collaborating West Bank, where if you're an Arab Muslim, born and raised there where your family has lived for centuries, you can't travel or work because you live behind giant walls erected by illegal occupiers who corral you with one of the strongest militaries on Earth. Every five steps an armed checkpoint full of conscripted soldiers who hate you because of your ethnicity/religion and do everything they can to mess with you and spit on you and make your life worse. Why? For one very simple reason. You are not them. So they want you to leave. And they'll do everything they can to get you to.

This is a very long, very complicated, intractable conflict. It is not a good guy/bad guy simple situation. Both sides have burned civilians alive for no other reason than being who they were. The ANC carried out "necklacing"(putting a tire around someone, dousing them in gasoline and lighting it) on apartheid collaborators in South Africa. Belfast had the most bombed hotel in the world at one point because of the Troubles. Humans are a violent species and our struggles are violent. We dropped the bomb on Japan(and mass bombed civilians throughout Europe before that).
It is absolutely one of the most complicated geography issues ever. Israel was artifically created and given control over an area that didn't choose that solution.
It's a never ending circle of toxic religious based madness now. Palestinians are willing to kill Jews for the land they feel was stolen from them and Jews are willing to cage them in a giant ghetto to keep them at bay.
Neither is willing to concede an inch of territory.
At some point the Palestinians are going to have to move forward and recognize Israel's right to exist.
On the other hand Israel has to recognize the disaster they have created with their continued settlements, incursions and treatment of the Palestinians.
The equivalent here would be if Native Americans were still sending raiding parties into American cities to scalp citizens and the US government was forcing all Natives to remain in reservations as well as taking back more of their land periodically.
Luckily for us the Native Americans have moved on with their lives and aren't still trying to kill us in our sleep.

Oh stop, lol Vaccinated individuals were transmitting it as much as anyone else.
No they weren't. Eventually when the vaccine was less effective against the variants the vaccinated were transmitting at near the same rates, but at the beginning it wasn't the case at all. We had windows for effective control, we just missed them due to societal inertia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT