POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And literally the only thing specific you come up with is foreign aid over the much huger issues I was specific about. But keep knocking yourself out.

My post was in response to you talking about sending money over seas, saying it was “our” money. I pointed out it was borrowed from future generations.

If you stop advocating for spending my son’s money on bullshit wars, I’ll stop pointing out your bullshit wars are a waste of money.

If you’re in favor of slashing government spending, I probably agree with you. Defense, social security reduction (none for current retirees), eliminate Obamacare, stop all foreign aid, eliminate the department of education, rollback Biden’s illegal vote buying programs, budget cuts across the board, etc. etc.

I responded to you talking about sending money overseas.

When your "Very fine people" are also there during a tiki torch parade with neo nazis chanting about Jews....He should probably just STFU.
But he never does.
That is a stupid take and you know it. The statue protesters had nothing to do with the Tiki astroturfers. Had no idea they were there.

Google the log cabin republicans and their busted false flag protest.

That is a stupid take and you know it. The statue protesters had nothing to do with the Tiki astroturfers. Had no idea they were there.

Google the log cabin republicans and their busted false flag protest.
I understand they didn't travel to Charlottesville together and see eye to eye on the anti-Semitism. But that's not the point.
You can't issue waffling statements like Trump did saying there are fine people on both sides. You issue clear and concise statements condemning the Neo Nazis and what they stand for period. It wasn't the first or last time Trump waffled on that. Remember his "White Power" tweet? Or stand back and stand by to the Proud Boys?
Biden is kinda doing the same thing right now which is why the Palestinian rioters are pissed at him. He's flooding Israel with arms and $$$$ while saying he supports Palestine and it's innocent people.
Hard to have it both ways but politicians try.

Last edited:
The Palestinians are the ones being genocided. How many Israeli dead and how many Palestinian?
GMIA2y6XwAAwNMw

I understand they didn't travel to Charlottesville together and see eye to eye on the anti-Semitism. But that's not the point.
Actually that is the point.

As for The Dem party foot soldiers who are calling for the final solution...extermination of the Jews....do you assert that the Gazans do not agree with their elected Hamas government? I missed seeing the opposition there calling for a change...an outcry for understanding and Israel's right to exist.

It is sad that children are collateral damage but the IDF will back off if for one our AMERICAN hostages are set free. Why are you an apologist for Hamas? They are evil.

Reactions: trueblujr2
You can't issue waffling statements like Trump did saying there are fine people on both sides. You issue clear and concise statements condemning the Neo Nazis and what they stand for period. It wasn't the first or last time Trump waffled on that. Remember his "White Power" tweet? Or stand back and stand by to the Proud Boys?
Biden is kinda doing the same thing right now which is why the Palestinian rioters are pissed at him. He's flooding Israel with arms and $$$$ while saying he supports Palestine and it's innocent people.
Hard to have it both ways but politicians try.

Ok, then never ever mention it again.

You just admitted everything you said about fine people on both sides was absolute horse shit, and here you admit to it.

As for The Dem party foot soldiers who are calling for the final solution...extermination of the Jews....do you assert that the Gazans do not agree with their elected Hamas government? I missed seeing the opposition there calling for a change...an outcry for understanding and Israel's right to exist.

It is sad that children are collateral damage but the IDF will back off if for one our AMERICAN hostages are set free. Why are you an apologist for Hamas? They are evil.

He is lawful evil, pretending to be a good person.

Sambo you got some algorithm going on trying to show your replies to these ridiculous posts you make as some type of lib influencer but I get it. We got a big sons and daughters of the confederacy event coming up in Louisiana so come on down, lots of parishes across the state celebrating 🇺🇸🍺
You are losers celebrating your racist losing. Hope a tornado hits the trailer park you're gathering in.
Yeah this ain’t no reeanactment Sambo 🍺
Yeah, it's a Klan rally.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Why do you support Hamas? You cry for fake rape babies but support Hamas burning them in ovens. You do realize how pathologically insane you appear. Your foot soldiers OPENLY call for the genocide of Israeli Jews, and apparently Jews in the US. You support that all over the country....but a few tiki torch, likely plants like the ones that have been documented at other events....who cares about them? Were they taking over VT buildings? Preventing jewish students from going to class. Threatening them? NO. Stop being so stupid.
Was James Fields a plant?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
At

Those students are “the best in us.” Only ones willing to do anything about the destruction we’re supplying.

Those "students" are quintessential useful idiots, naive and ignorant, arrogant, completely misguided, misinformed and bereft of wisdom, hate-filled pawns in another man's war.

There is no sugar coating it; there aren't sufficient words for the magnitude of their error.

Hamas sucks....but the rank and file Palestinian people don't all support Hamas. They are afraid to say anything. That is not a Democratic Republic with a Constitution guaranteeing freedom of speech.
Look what Hamas did to the Jews in Israel and the hostages. They would do the same to any Palestinian that criticizes them.
It's a very complicated and complex issue.

At

Those students are “the best in us.” Only ones willing to do anything about the destruction we’re supplying.
They're losers, and they're the worst, with zero social market value at college, which is why they behave like that. They can't have normal social lives, so they rage and rage and rage. I liked the Twitter video showing a compare and contrast between the frat boys and those weirdos at UNC.

Those "students" are quintessential useful idiots, naive and ignorant, arrogant, completely misguided, misinformed and bereft of wisdom, hate-filled pawns in another man's war.

There is no sugar coating it; there aren't sufficient words for the magnitude of their error.

Yep, some are now 300k in debt, criminal record, kicked out of school, unemployable and all for people that would cut their American throats if they could get away with it.

Yep, some are now 300k in debt, criminal record, kicked out of school, unemployable and all for people that would cut their American throats if they could get away with it.
Now compare that to your views on the people who had similar fallout from their covid antivax stance.

Biden is swiftly losing control of the country. The Economist had a good article this past week about how Biden risks becoming the candidate of chaos and disorder.

Now compare that to your views on the people who had similar fallout from their covid antivax stance.
Not a particularly good assessment on your part.

1. They're not generally in 300K debt.
2. They're not generally having a criminal record for anti vaccine attitudes, unless their activity resulted in charges, which was rare.
3. They didn't get kicked out of school for anti vaccine attitudes. I suppose a few might have been tossed for refusing to wear some silly mask.
4. Few are unemployable. No-one cares about this now, and, those that do, myself included, are MORE inclined to pay them.

Cnn didn't report it bc they know @sambowieshin will believe whatever he's told

You conveniently left out the "Expunged" part regarding that arrest 20 years ago related to an abusive relationship.
"Clarke acknowledged that she was arrested in her statement on Wednesday but said the arrest was expunged – meaning it was removed from her record and no longer exists – and that she wasn’t required to disclose it."

Not a particularly good assessment on your part.

1. They're not generally in 300K debt.
2. They're not generally having a criminal record for anti vaccine attitudes, unless their activity resulted in charges, which was rare.
3. They didn't get kicked out of school for anti vaccine attitudes. I suppose a few might have been tossed for refusing to wear some silly mask.
4. Few are unemployable. No-one cares about this now, and, those that do, myself included, are MORE inclined to pay them.
Exhaustingly overliteral. They're being expelled from public life for standing on principle. @BlueRunner11 risked his job to stand up for what he believed in. He thought that was right. Now when others do similarly he condemns them.

Hamas sucks....but the rank and file Palestinian people don't all support Hamas. They are afraid to say anything. That is not a Democratic Republic with a Constitution guaranteeing freedom of speech.
Look what Hamas did to the Jews in Israel and the hostages. They would do the same to any Palestinian that criticizes them.
It's a very complicated and complex issue.
Nearly half support Hamas. What are you talking about?

He's the guy who ran his Challenger into the crowd in Charlottesville you moron. You know, the entire reason it was a national headline that the president had to comment on?
Protesters should stay out of the street. We need to run over more terrorists blocking the free flow of public roads. I know Charlottesville narratives are a big deal to you and your ilk. I dont care a bit. FAFO.

Hey boy we strong in Kentucky too, but you keep up your rhetoric on AI responses 🍺
It’s the entire state dion less 🇺🇸
Don't get us confused with you swamp degenerates, many a principled man from the mountains saw through your rich man's game and fought for freedom. The big landowners from central and western KY went with their slaving interests, but many of the free people of the mountains never joined in your corruption. It's known as The Brothers' War because of us, not you.

You conveniently left out the "Expunged" part regarding that arrest 20 years ago related to an abusive relationship.
"Clarke acknowledged that she was arrested in her statement on Wednesday but said the arrest was expunged – meaning it was removed from her record and no longer exists – and that she wasn’t required to disclose it."

lol

No. The answer when asked in that scenario is “yes it’s been expunged”.

Protesters should stay out of the street. We need to run over more terrorists blocking the free flow of public roads. I know Charlottesville narratives are a big deal to you and your ilk. I dont care a bit. FAFO.
His victim wasn't a terrorist, though. She was just another fat, woke loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT