POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now add in how much government spending is as a part of GDP and you might start to see the problem some of us have been saying is coming.
Where did I say gov spending isn't a problem? Yet you still support Trump and his gross spending? WTF?

The leftist are pissed at Milie. They are blaming the inflation on him.... LOL They had 160% inflation before he got elected.
If he doesn't grossly reduce inflation as he claimed he'd do & why he was elected, why show anyone support him?

GMCSAoCWkAA9Zmb
For the record... Zelensky's property holding exceed his stated net worth by millions upon millions of dollars. Keep sending money over there though... Lots of Ukraine oligarchs are starting to get pissed he's taking too much for himself.

Where did I say gov spending isn't a problem? Yet you still support Trump and his gross spending? WTF?
Didn't say anything about all that... Just telling you to look at the economic number outside of politics and just look at how much government spending accounts for GDP now. For someone that doesn't have TDS you sure do make everything about T.

Jeus H christ. Did you.just literally say to restrain bad actors at their borders, not ours?

You really did, didn't you?

Holy shit.
I think the insufferable windbag was trying to argue let's get them Russians over THERE before they are over HERE, or something. This old goat still lives in the Cold War and thinks Red Dawn is a viable risk.

Do you think inflation gets fixed in 6 months? LOL.
LOL, where did I say that it does, LOL?

But people do need to see it starting to be fixed in six months, wouldn't you think? Maybe not you, but I would.

Or can it go on & on for years & you'd be OK?

Didn't say anything about all that... Just telling you to look at the economic number outside of politics and just look at how much government spending accounts for GDP now. For someone that doesn't have TDS you sure do make everything about T.
Well if you didn't say anything about gov. spending being a problem, then why does it matter how big a part of GDP it is? How much gov spends controls the percent - if you understand math in the least.

You don't have to oppose Trump to see how much he increased spending as a part of GDP, do you? Hint: 2020 was the highest in decades.

No intellectually honest person can deny; in light of these ridiculous pro Hamas protestors that are bringing college campuses to their knees, that the far left is exponentially more bat-shit insane than MAGA. LOL

The far left fascist movement is going to, in an ironic twist; eat their own. Who knew that it would take entitled and empty-headed youngsters to finally bring the sane middle 60 percent of this country together.

You can't make it up. LOL

Yeah, she put the dog down. I hate that. But this is the thing the left does…they’ll focus relentlessly on this…like Dion, who bats no eye at wanting jews murdered bc his kind fall for disinformation on Tik tok, or they’ll say nothing about Ted Kennedy killing a woman by leaving her to die.
She killed a puppy because it got in her chicken coop. Another gun nut.

Now imagine trying to get rid of all of them from France. Or our illegals from here.

They’d burn everything down as they went, and the day is coming (soon in France, later here) when they’ll outnumber the citizens.
Wonder why the border is wide open and both parties point fingers but do nothing??? This is why.....

Dumbasses think that is gonna help deter school violence. Wait till Sally the science teacher shoots an innocent kid in a crossfire with Coach Bobby firing from the other side of the gym.
Perhaps, but another possibility is that, in a very tragic recent situation, an armed teacher might have nailed that they/them freak (who is now it/was) before the Nashville police did- and before that wacko killed some kids. Please note that it occurred in the same state that Lee is governor of. Perhaps that motivated him to sign the law.

With that said, an imbecile fat teacher like you should NOT carry- know your limitations.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Not sure why youtube's algorithm keeps throwing The View clips at me, but out of morbid curiosoty (perhaps I just answered my own question) I occassionally watch one.

I have a couple of honest questions. Who is watching this show, on the regular, and:

If you added the IQ's of the View panel together; What do you think it would add up to? I'm assuming they can perform basic life skills, such as tying their own shoes, basic hygiene, feeding themselves, so I won't say that the total would be less than 3 digits. BUT, if we combine all seven of them, and I was betting, and the over/under was 561, I'd lay a grand on the under. (For you folks that regularly WATCH The View, that works out to an average IQ of 80 for me to win the bet.)

To put an IQ of 80 in perspective. That person is capable of living a "normal" life. By that I mean, they don't need to live in an assisted environment, can obtain a driver's license, don't require a court-appointed guardian once they've reached the age of 18, and are capable of gainful employment.

They often excel in service jobs, where problem solving and indepenent thought are not required. BUT, routines and regular schedules help them quite a bit, because fluid situations and change can be traumatic, and hard for them to process.

Theoretical/abstract ideas are normally beyond the scope of their abilities. Let's use common board games as an analogy:

Games such as LIFE, CandyLand, the card game WAR, where the winner is almost entirely determined by chance, they are able to play and enjoy. Anything that involves thinking ahead, strategy, and recall of opponents' previous moves is normally beyond their abilities. Chess, RISK, card games that involve melds, bids, trick taking, for example.

Wonder why the border is wide open and both parties point fingers but do nothing??? This is why.....
Both parties? LOL

sam, I don't know what led you to this place. Because I'm absolutely positive you're smarter than this. Somewhere in your life, somebody put a burr under your saddle, and told you it was a conservative that did it, and the only one that could remove it was a liberal.

You HAVE to be better than this. I'll help in any possible way that I can.

Tutoring?

Both parties? LOL

sam, I don't know what led you to this place. Because I'm absolutely positive you're smarter than this. Somewhere in your life, somebody put a burr under your saddle, and told you it was a conservative that did it, and the only one that could remove it was a liberal.

You HAVE to be better than this. I'll help in any possible way that I can.

Tutoring?
Both parties have had FULL control over the White House AND Congress for part of their terms under Obama, Trump and Biden.
NONE passed permanent immigration or border control laws.
Both parties are to blame for this.

Perhaps, but another possibility is that, in a very tragic recent situation, an armed teacher might have nailed that they/them freak (who is now it/was) before the Nashville police did- and before that wacko killed some kids. Please note that it occurred in the same state that Lee is governor of. Perhaps that motivated him to sign the law.

With that said, an imbecile fat teacher like you should NOT carry- know your limitations.
Imbeciles never know they're umbeciles. That's why this law sucks.
Besides that...think how many cops have come under scrutiny for shooting at criminals. Some are in jail for it. How much sh** will a teacher get when they fire in a panic and hit the wrong damn kid??
Pay for a damn cop in every building or stop with the stupid Republican laws that are nothing more than meaningless red meat for their embecile base.

Well if you didn't say anything about gov. spending being a problem, then why does it matter how big a part of GDP it is? How much gov spends controls the percent - if you understand math in the least.

You don't have to oppose Trump to see how much he increased spending as a part of GDP, do you? Hint: 2020 was the highest in decades.

Hint: 2020 was covid, you moron. I don't agree with any of that nonsense, but you sure did, so shut up, coronabro.

Get over your self AND your TDS.

We all know, and we're kind of tired of hearing it every day.

Don't vote for the guy. Give it a rest.

I don't agree with how Trump handled that bs covid, but he played the hand he was dealt, and lied to by medical professionals he thought he could trust.

And he was much better than Biden and all his mandates and 'winter of death' bullshit.

If you can't see that, you're an Idiot, perhaps on the level of sambowieshin.

Both parties have had FULL control over the White House AND Congress for part of their terms under Obama, Trump and Biden.
NONE passed permanent immigration or border control laws.
Both parties are to blame for this.
We already have the laws to shut down the border. It's up to the executive branch to, you know, "execute" those laws. What does passing legislation have to do with it? LOL

I'll provide meathead with matches and fuel if he means it.
I hope he doesn't do it in California. That fatbody will burn longer than a 5 foot wide Oak stump, and likely burn down half the state.

Oh wait...

It's a pointless exercise, because I'm positive that that idiot doesn't even know HOW to start a fire.

how are you going to balance the budget with such a small cut and lowering income taxes? You can't spur middle class growth and have a VAT tax. consumption taxes are monumentally regressive against the middle class. Lower class usually get rebates and upper class don;t care becasue they are rich and unaffected. 5% cuts i guess is a start but not even close to enough to tackle the deficit. the budget last year was 6 trillion, the deficit was 1.4 trillion. 5% is 300 billion. your still a trillion short not even accouting for lost revenue from a tax cut. And the 5% VAT wouldn't even cover 25% of the interest payments, you would be gaining no ground. Tackling the debt would require monumental long term cuts or long term economic growth with incrimental cuts. All of that doesn't even factor in world events. The south would see budget cuts of epic proportions, they are huge federal welfare queens. It would be a massive undertaking that would cost millions of federal and contractor jobs. This is why it has never been seriously tackled and never will be. Nobody has ever sucessfully campaigned on, "vote for me so i can fire millions of people and destroy the southern states services." Which leaves the only real option as freezing spending and finding a way to massively boost revenue intake over 10-20 years. and over that time not letting new administrations and congressmen ****ing it up. You could nationalize all US energy and use that revenue to pay off debt. lots of creative things could be done but never will because the debt is only a problem if its forced to be collected and these days the US itself owns like 80% of its debt.
GMX8w9RWgAAy0OI

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT