POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is amazing that Soros who is Jewish, has this level of self-loathing. Because of Nazi Germany he projects his fear, Stockholm Syndrome, by paying his legit enemies in order to buy their protection.
I still want to know what his and now his son's end game is? Why is this one man so divested in the destruction of America and why does he have Democrat politicians eating out of his hand. even with the money and political donations, at some point sanity and common sense have to take over and realize, yeah, sumpin' ain't right. But no, they just keep feeding at his trough and allowing him and the unelected authoritarian bureaucrats in the WEF to shape policy.

GMEHPlYbEAAu_QL

I still want to know what his and now his son's end game is? Why is this one man so divested in the destruction of America and why does he have Democrat politicians eating out of his hand. even with the money and political donations, at some point sanity and common sense have to take over and realize, yeah, sumpin' ain't right. But no, they just keep feeding at his trough and allowing him and the unelected authoritarian bureaucrats in the WEF to shape policy.
Interesting duo, for sure. Klaus Schwab was mentored by Henry Kissinger back during early 60s if I'm not mistaken. Many are unhappy with WEF secrecy, and rightfully so.

George Soros stands as one of the most popular villains on the planet. He's no dummy. I'm sure his hands are fairly dirty across the globe.

is anyone else dealing with the constant incessant page refreshing here and other rivals sites?
it’s becoming worse and making it hard to post anything
I presume you're on phone or tablet - iPad for me. There I have same issue. On true computer it doesn't happen for me.

It's not that complicated. The Democrats, in spite of what they say, are the party of the elite.

That is IT. Plain and simple.

The Republicans would LIKE to be the party of the elite, but you know, they suck at politics, and their voting base is becoming more and more irrelevant. Those are the hard facts.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
The Republicans would LIKE to be the party of the elite, but you know, they suck at politics, and their voting base is becoming more and more irrelevant. Those are the hard facts.
More accurately the Republicans WERE the party of the elite, but they were pushed out as that aforementioned voter base reactionarily lashed out against, as you point out, their increasing irrelevancy. Both parties have always been run by the elites other than the occasional groundswell in populism, like both Roosevelts on the left or Andrew Jackson on the right. Right now both parties have just been so similar on economic policy since the 90s that the coalitions align along social issues rather than traditional economic ones.

Last edited:
More accurately the Republicans WERE the party of the elite, but they were pushed out as that aforementioned voter base reactionarily lashed out against, as you point out, their increasing irrelevancy. Both parties have always been run by the elites other the occasional groundswell in populism, like both Roosevelts on the left or Andrew Jackson on the right. Right now both parties have just been so similar on economic policy since the 90s that the coalitions align along social issues rather than traditional economic ones.

Shut up.

You sound stupid. There is only one man that cant fix this an it’s DJT and you and the VHLiberalsCats are trying to destroy it. I hope Trump is able to overcome the fraud to win. I will apply to a position so I can have you sent to GITMO. I personally want to see your life destroyed as you have advocated to have our America destroyed. You have voiced the desire for Civil War. Please bring it Nazi Antifa warrior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT