• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As he quotes NPR!! [roll][roll][roll][roll][laughing][laughing][laughing]
From Dear Leader's Mouthpiece....

Completely false. You are a morally corrupt person who just ignores the facts.
Zero evidence of stolen election...4 years later. None. Zip. Nada.
Just Trump flapping his gums and hopping from court to court.
Ever wonder why the Dems seem to be able to get sh** brought to court but NEVER the Pubs with Trump??
Ever wonder if you are being lied to by Trump and his minions?
What makes more sense? The entire legal justice system is corrupt and out to get Trump....refusing to hear his election cases even in bright red states....or you have been conned by a dude in a fancy suit from NYC that lost the election and wants to keep the $$$ flowing??
Might wanna give this some thought....
Occam's Razor:
if you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one.

Link us some then.
They have been linked here many times in the past and you ignored them much like the morons you support. Beating a dead horse is not my style. As I have posted before, you are as corrupt as the people you support and don't care about what happens to this country as long as your agenda and the agenda of those who command you is achieved.

Two posts, same poster, within two minutes of each other. This is why I laugh emoji the hell out of this silly thread. In one post, this poster wants Biden to unite him with his fellow Americans that he may disagree with politically. So it's Biden's fault. In another post two minutes later, this poster rage wishes about wanting "his side" to put "the other side" behind bars in all red states and hopes KY as well as other states jail anyone associated with Biden. So, you don't really want to be united with fellow Americans, you just want to blame Biden because he can't move you away from the farrrr right. In other words sir, you're quite full of shit and you're putting your personal anger and weird issues on the POTUS and the poster you're responding to. Per usual, none of you are serious people, at least not online. Have a relaxing evening.
I do not profess to be running as a uniter. I hate the left. The left is communist and wishes to destroy our country. I want to encourage all of the left to self-deport. So I would RETALIATE and use the lefts tactics against them. We are too nice. The left does not deserve nice.

Where’s Ridin with Biden Sambo to tell us how the President doesn’t control a falling stock market when a Dem is in charge?
Buck stops with the President. Stocks were at around 26k right before being elected into office. They are at around 38k now....A rise of 12k since being elected.
Stocks were at around 20k when Trump came into office. They were at around 26k a few days before the Presidential election of 2020. A rise of 6k in 4 years. Half of Biden's stock market.
Biden and Dems are better historically for stocks than Republicans as the data shows.

Buck stops with the President. Stocks were at around 26k right before being elected into office. They are at around 38k now....A rise of 12k since being elected.
Stocks were at around 20k when Trump came into office. They were at around 26k a few days before the Presidential election of 2020. A rise of 6k in 4 years. Half of Biden's stock market.
Biden and Dems are better historically for stocks than Republicans as the data shows.
Okay but can you post a grubhub meal you found to claim this isnt true

You are such a clueless troll. You dont even try.

Reactions: JumperJack
They have been linked here many times in the past and you ignored them much like the morons you support. Beating a dead horse is not my style. As I have posted before, you are as corrupt as the people you support and don't care about what happens to this country as long as your agenda and the agenda of those who command you is achieved.
Just one? Anything? One single thing to show you aren't completely full of it? No? Gotcha.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
They are the flipside to the nutty far right MAGA members of the House like MTG. Two sides of the same coin.
GL8AgKnW8AAlCTl

Democrats across the country are corruptly trying to imprison Donald Trump and anyone he worked with. Additionally they’ve just removed him from the ballot in various states which needed to be rectified by the Supreme Court (and which they’re going to do again when they get closer to the election). Among all sorts of other illegal shit.

Meanwhile democrats are too retarded to get Biden on Ohio’s ballot under current law, but OH republicans are working for the democrats to change the law to ensure he is on the ballot.

Perfect example of the difference in the parties.

Yeah, ha ha, this morning, local news showed all the little f*ckers who got arrested by police. Even local Fox News cameraman was nailed. A really overwhelming police presence consisting of State Troopers, Austin Police Dept and University Police put down the bullshit.
Crowder had a segment about the reporter that got arrested. Two camera angles showed the reporter assaulting the officer from behind.

The fact he keeps saying that. Dion is Goebbels. He is just another Nazi loving hater of Jewish people.

Crazy he is allowed to support Jewish genocide on here
Agree. Think of the opposite ... would one of us be allowed to post if we called for the genocide of some other group? I doubt it.

Didnt Stan the canuck get banned for making racist comments?

Another way to think about it: what if the "students" were waving rebel flags?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT