POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. If 1960 Hawaii didnt bring any wrath down on the system then it was valid legal theory. You guys have TDS and that is all that matters. The evidence that the theory of the alternate slate of electors...and much of the 1887 act....is open to interpretation. FULL STOP. Just because you do not like an interpretation does not mean it is illegal or lacks validity. Pushing the envelope is not illegal.
It is illegal and is being prosecuted by multiple different states.

Grand Jury Indicts Ham Sandwich. Film at 11.
Convicted. Not just indicted.

Creating an illegal slate of fake electors is an illegal action.

Threatening/intimidation of election workers is an illegal action.

Soliciting a public official to violate his oath of office, conspiring to commit forgery in the first degree, conspiring to file false documents, and making false statements are all illegal actions.

Beating police, breaking windows, busting down doors, storming barricades and trespassing are all illegal actions.

Are you posting like you didn’t just admit to sexually abusing mentally handicapped children yesterday?

You only gave facts for the first portion of Trump's term. Ya completely left off the entire last portion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
His final numbers are worst since Great Depression.

Oh. I wonder why trumps last year had numbers?

Oh, yes, because of cowardly pieces of shit like you, demanding lockdowns and masks and vax mandates.

You vile coronabro. Covidian.

You make real Americans sick to their stomach.

GMCXS-SXcAAh3Rd

I make it a point that when I see a soy with a mask on, that I just shake my head at them in disgust. Virtue Signal much?

Leftist soys are scared of their own shadow. They live their life in fear. EVERYTHING they do and live by is based on fear. Nothing positive. Always a hobgoblin.

You mean sambowieshin?

That cowardly craven piece of bat dung?

Reactions: blubo
Oh. I wonder why trumps last year had numbers?

Oh, yes, because of cowardly pieces of shit like you, demanding lockdowns and masks and vax mandates.

You vile coronabro. Covidian.

You make real Americans sick to their stomach.
Presidents lead thru good and bad times. Trump failed. He whined like a little bitch and did nothing to instill confidence in the American people. He pitted red against blue and made things worse instead of better. Good Presidents don't chose the crisis and don't make excuses....they lead. He failed.
Biden didn't chose Ukraine, Isreal or any other crisis he has had to deal with. You don't hear him bitching like a 12 year old girl about it. He just does his job and does it without whining.
Trump left with the absolute worst economic record since the Great Depression.
That. Is. A. Fact.

Convicted. Not just indicted.

Oh...so they were indicted for a fake electors scam? Good to know. [eyeroll]

Presidents lead thru good and bad times. Trump failed. He whined like a little bitch and did nothing to instill confidence in the American people. He pitted red against blue and made things worse instead of better. Good Presidents don't chose the crisis and don't make excuses....they lead. He failed.
Biden didn't chose Ukraine, Isreal or any other crisis he has had to deal with. You don't hear him bitching like a 12 year old girl about it. He just does his job and does it without whining.
Trump left with the absolute worst economic record since the Great Depression.
That. Is. A. Fact.
So what exactly has your dear leader Biden done to unite us? He says nothing at all that does a single thing but to demonize 50% of the country. THAT. IS. A. FACT.

And stop it with the the Covid era data nonsense. Nobody but you apparently hold that against Trump.

It is illegal and is being prosecuted by multiple different states.
Democrat Lawfare and TDS makes for much to be overturned. Hopefully my side will start putting your guys behind bars in all the Red States. I know we are above doing that, not authoritarian like your side, but that becomes necessary to strike back. Hopefully KY and others can jail a few Biden cronies for trumped up Lawfare. You've earned it.

1. Build Back Better funding that has contributed to improved infrastructure and bridges being built in Ky.

2. New battery plants and good paying jobs in Ky thanks to Biden's BBB funding for these initiatives.

3. New Chip factories and jobs in the US thanks to Biden's Chips Act and the Dem led Congress.

4. My kids received additional child care funding that made a huge difference in their expendable income thanks to Biden and the Dems American Rescue Plan Act.

5. The Inflation Reduction Act lowered the cost of insulin for my uncle with diabetes.

6. Biden builds more border wall...

That's just a few.
GL3J5urbkAAN1ue

I see Dion is still running with the Blue Anon conspiracy that there wasn’t any election fraud evidence. Hahahahahaha what a dunce. There is more evidence of 2020 election fraud than Climate Change and the Big Bang Theory combined.

Also he is running with the alt elector’s shenanigans. He such a fake intelligent person. Just wallows in stupidity. We have already covered this. Alt electors are allowed by the Constitution and he keeps using commie law theory. Just dumb.

So what exactly has your dear leader Biden done to unite us?
Democrat Lawfare and TDS makes for much to be overturned. Hopefully my side will start putting your guys behind bars in all the Red States. I know we are above doing that, not authoritarian like your side, but that becomes necessary to strike back. Hopefully KY and others can jail a few Biden cronies for trumped up Lawfare. You've earned it.
Two posts, same poster, within two minutes of each other. This is why I laugh emoji the hell out of this silly thread. In one post, this poster wants Biden to unite him with his fellow Americans that he may disagree with politically. So it's Biden's fault. In another post two minutes later, this poster rage wishes about wanting "his side" to put "the other side" behind bars in all red states and hopes KY as well as other states jail anyone associated with Biden. So, you don't really want to be united with fellow Americans, you just want to blame Biden because he can't move you away from the farrrr right. In other words sir, you're quite full of shit and you're putting your personal anger and weird issues on the POTUS and the poster you're responding to. Per usual, none of you are serious people, at least not online. Have a relaxing evening.

Two posts, same poster, within two minutes of each other. This is why I laugh emoji the hell out of this silly thread. In one post, this poster wants Biden to unite him with his fellow Americans that he may disagree with politically. So it's Biden's fault. In another post two minutes later, this poster rage wishes about wanting "his side" to put "the other side" behind bars in all red states and hopes KY as well as other states jail anyone associated with Biden. So, you don't really want to be united with fellow Americans, you just want to blame Biden because he can't move you away from the farrrr right. In other words sir, you're quite full of shit and you're putting your personal anger and weird issues on the POTUS and the poster you're responding to. Per usual, none of you are serious people, at least not online. Have a relaxing evening.
Don't worry, biden is busy worrying over a few thousand votes in Michigan so he's sitting back on the death to jew marches and playing the "very fine ppl on both sides" with the issue. Weird how the coverage is so different isn't it. I guess, we're lucky there's no American hostages involved in all of this.....

All that's missing is the tiki torches. I'm confused why president "lower the temperature" isn't being repeatedly asked about it.

Anywho, see ya on your next cherry pick flyby.

He ran a giant plot explicitly to try to not. It's so heinous it's been beyond unthinkable for our entire country's history, literally centuries. No matter how bad things got, war, depression, disease, even a pitting of brother against brother, we never gave up our ideals and succumbed to the allure of power. Trump and MAGA did though. The most unAmerican, least patriotic group we've ever had in the history of our country.
Wow. You are seriously the walking brain dead. The ignorance of your post is unparalleled by any post ever posted here. Man, get some help.

Bet half those woke ass indoctrinated protestors couldn't define the word Intifada if confronted.
They are all being paid. Mostly from Hamas accounts in Qatar (which happens to be Hamas HQ).

And the "tolerant left" on here cheer on the violence...

We also need to abolish the facilities of higher indoctrination (colleges and universities) and start over.

The most unAmerican, least patriotic group we've ever had in the history of our country.
Says the guy who called himself a "global" citizen, wants to remove all US borders (not Ukraine's interestingly) and allow non-citizens (illegals) to vote in US elections.

Yeah ... pretty patriotic positions there ... what's your problem???

Reactions: SDC888 and mdlUK.1
I see Dion is still running with the Blue Anon conspiracy that there wasn’t any election fraud evidence. Hahahahahaha what a dunce. There is more evidence of 2020 election fraud than Climate Change and the Big Bang Theory combined.

Also he is running with the alt elector’s shenanigans. He such a fake intelligent person. Just wallows in stupidity. We have already covered this. Alt electors are allowed by the Constitution and he keeps using commie law theory. Just dumb.
Agreed!! Some ppl on here have called him smart. I just do not see it. He is a smug narcissist that THINKS he is smart. When in reality, he knows next to nothing of value. Dioness, the Pigeon chess!!

Reactions: exemjr and UK_1576
No one has ever shown one shred of evidence that the election was stolen. Show us. Sho. w anyoneYou can't because you're a liar and a fraud.

Even that though, is a moot point. Trump organized fake electors in swing states and tried to get his VP to acknowledge those fake votes instead of the real ones as the Electoral Count Act instructs. That is a criminal conspiracy to illegally and unconstitutionally remain in power after you lost an election. Even if you grant there were shenanigans in the election(there weren't) Trump cannot do what he did with the fake electors. Only the EC votes that meet the Safe Harbor standard as laid out in the Electoral Count Act can be counted. Or we do not have a constitutional republic. The VP does not just get to unilaterally say whatever they want and crown us a king. You do not want Kamala Harris doing that. No one does. That is the end of America.

That is what Trump tried and you support. The end of America. That is not patriotic. You are traitors just like the Confederates before you.
Completely false. You are a morally corrupt person who just ignores the facts.

They are all being paid. Mostly from Hamas accounts in Qatar (which happens to be Hamas HQ).

And the "tolerant left" on here cheer on the violence...

We also need to abolish the facilities of higher indoctrination (colleges and universities) and start over.

Yeah, ha ha, this morning, local news showed all the little f*ckers who got arrested by police. Even local Fox News cameraman was nailed. A really overwhelming police presence consisting of State Troopers, Austin Police Dept and University Police put down the bullshit.

Agreed!! Some ppl on here have called him smart. I just do not see it. He is a smug narcissist that THINKS he is smart. When in reality, he knows next to nothing of value. Dioness, the Pigeon chess!!

Yeah, he’s definitely not impressive with the brain. I’m 80X smarter than him and I’m dumb.

Dion is not smart. At all.

Last edited:
Gateway Pundit files for bankruptcy.

Edit: Believe site remains up.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT