POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brainwashed just like Putin and the KGB planned years ago.
Target a group of people using social media who are extremely religious and predisposed to believing anything they are told that aligns with their belief system.
Anyone that literally believes in talking snakes, Lot reproducing with his daughters after his wife was turned to table salt, A man in the sky who controls everything, and Rivers turning into wine.....Can be convinced Putin is a sweetheart.
The far right Christians were ripe for the pickins.
Of course reality is just the opposite. But you're just a ****ing liar...

All I claimed was truth and logic. The antithesis of the far right Trump cult on here.
Follow me into the new dawn of logic, truth and science....just break free from the iron grip of Cult 45.
Freedom awaits you Marley...way past time to escape.

Nope. You said if a jury finds him guilty, it proves his guilt.

That is neither truth nor logic, and you're a complete dumb ass.

And it should be criminal that you were ever allowed anywhere near children as an 'EDUCATOR'.

My Presbyterian church is very liberal and not tied to old ways of thinking. It is much more excepting and focused on the teachings of Jesus in the New Testament rather than the focus on revenge, retribution and genocide of the Old Testament.
I feel much more in line with a focus on Love over the judgement and hostility of many far right church members I have come into contact with.
Too many churches are more focused on elections than souls imo. I believe that is why church membership is at an all time low in America.
Ask yourself why.

Accepting* not excepting, 'EDUCATOR'.

Not to be grammar police, but you of all people deserve it SCIENCE DUDE!

Take this for what it's worth... I've heard a few different people say that Dems are telling their ground game to stop registering new voters because that group is skewing heavily toward Trump. Dems are apparently trying to stop any voter drives in swing states.

Take this for what it's worth... I've heard a few different people say that Dems are telling their ground game to stop registering new voters because that group is skewing heavily toward Trump. Dems are apparently trying to stop any voter drives in swing states.

That doesn’t really make sense. They aren’t registering those people so they can vote. They’re registering them so they have names they can vote for.

FG7Nk4FQSYmp.jpeg

Guess what's for dinner...

Thankfully the gym bros are on the right side of the issue

Nope. You said if a jury finds him guilty, it proves his guilt.

That is neither truth nor logic, and you're a complete dumb ass.

And it should be criminal that you were ever allowed anywhere near children as an 'EDUCATOR'.
You wouldn't have lasted a month in my job teaching Downs Syndrome, Learning Disabled, Autistic and Behavior Disordered kids all in the same room all day long.... guaranteed.

So its true that it takes one to know one.
Most of them were good kids that would make great neighbors.... except for a handful of the BD kids.
Some ended up being murderers, arsonists, drug dealers and thieves.
I kept them in line when they were in my room which was no easy feat.

Most of them were good kids that would make great neighbors.... except for a handful of the BD kids.
Some ended up being murderers, arsonists, drug dealers and thieves.
I kept them in line when they were in my room which was no easy feat.
Women should not teach teen males. At least you had a chance.

Reactions: 55wildcat
The Earth is warming. That is a verifiable fact. That is not even debatable at this point.
I don't need a scientist to tell me that my grass is growing now in February like it used to in late March/early April.
The unanswered questions are.... what is the root cause of this warming and to what extent is this man made or cyclical due to nature.
Scientists have research that indicates it is made made. I trust the scientists but concede there is a small case to be made for earth climate cycles. Either way....man made toxins are not helping.
GL4k99LXIAAmvDT

I missed the news today. What did POTUS do today that will help me sleep better tonight?
Had something to do with his grandfather/uncle, someone or other, being consumed by cannibals.

At this point, who can ACTUALLY tell what he's doing/talking about anymore?

Someone he was related to was eaten by cannibals though. I stand by that.

You mean the same government that attempted the Watergate break in? The same government that initiated the Iran/Contra arms deal? Same government that had Monica Lewinsky smoking cigars in the Oval Office? Same government that said there was WMD in Iraq? Same government that incited a riot on our own Capitol??
Not really seeing the difference buddy.
GLzibawW4AAkbqm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT