POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not a baby any more than an egg is a chicken.
Dems are dedicated to bodily autonomy and keeping the government out of our bedroom, doctor's office and pants. Weirdos.

No, you aren't. You're dedicated to someone else and your dedications are to something else entirely.

Abortion is murder and you're ok with that, as Bill Maher admitted recently on his show. Amazing really the stark contrast between intellectually honest "liberals" and people like you strident leftist radicals who've completly lost the plot.

While Maher identifies as pro-choice, he acknowledged abortion involves killing and that the pro-life view of it as murder is reasonable.

He pushed back on 15-week bans or letting states decide, saying killing babies shouldn’t be okay in some places.

Maher stated there are over 8 billion people in the world so we won’t miss those aborted, expressing his view is abortion is acceptable.

Guests Gillian Tett and Piers Morgan, who identified as pro-choice, criticized Maher’s position as quite harsh.

Maher said, “Well, not if you believe it’s murder. That’s why I don’t understand the 15-week thing or the — Trump’s plan is let’s leave it to the states. You mean so killing babies is okay in some states? I can respect the absolutist position. I really can. I scold the left on when they say, oh, you know what, they just hate women, people who aren’t pro-life — pro-choice, they just –. They don’t hate women. They just made that up. They think it’s murder, and it kind of is. I’m just okay with that. I am. There [are] 8 billion people in the world, I’m sorry, we won’t miss you. That’s my position on that.”

Agree 100%. Kill your offspring. We do not need to pay more welfare, prisons etc.... Do us the favor
Not me buddy. My wife had all her pregnancies.
I'm opposed to abortion as a means of birth control with exceptions only for rape/incest.
I'm just not cool with my moral beliefs being forced down the throat of others via the government.
My rights end where yours begin.
Unfortunately you and the MAGAats believe in a Christian theocracy that has control over everyone's body and doctor's medical decisions.
Upcoming elections will correct this BS at some point because it is not the majority view.

No, you aren't. You're dedicated to someone else and your dedications are to something else entirely.

Abortion is murder and you're ok with that, as Bill Maher admitted recently on his show. Amazing really the differences between intellectually honest "liberals" and people like you strident leftist radicals who've completly lost the plot.

While Maher identifies as pro-choice, he acknowledged abortion involves killing and that the pro-life view of it as murder is reasonable.

He pushed back on 15-week bans or letting states decide, saying killing babies shouldn’t be okay in some places.

Maher stated there are over 8 billion people in the world so we won’t miss those aborted, expressing his view is abortion is acceptable.

Guests Gillian Tett and Piers Morgan, who identified as pro-choice, criticized Maher’s position as quite harsh.

Maher said, “Well, not if you believe it’s murder. That’s why I don’t understand the 15-week thing or the — Trump’s plan is let’s leave it to the states. You mean so killing babies is okay in some states? I can respect the absolutist position. I really can. I scold the left on when they say, oh, you know what, they just hate women, people who aren’t pro-life — pro-choice, they just –. They don’t hate women. They just made that up. They think it’s murder, and it kind of is. I’m just okay with that. I am. There [are] 8 billion people in the world, I’m sorry, we won’t miss you. That’s my position on that.”
I'm opposed to abortion as a means of birth control with exceptions only for rape/incest.
I'm just not cool with my moral beliefs being forced down the throat of others via the government.
Abortion is often a healthcare decision. The government shouldn't be in control of those medical decisions.
Just because you want a Christian theocracy style government doesn't mean we all do.
Abortion should be a decision made between a woman, her doctor and her God. I don't want any part of it.

Abortion is often a healthcare decision. The government shouldn't be in control of those medical decisions.
Just because you want a Christian theocracy style government doesn't mean we all do.
Abortion should be a decision made between a woman, her doctor and her God. I don't want any part of it.
Only 1% of abortions are bc of rape. .5% are because of incest. I know you guys like to use plane crash fear type tactics. But everyone knows this isn’t about that, it’s all a money grab for democrats bc PP and the abortion lobby funnel millions to democrats for more and more assembly line abortions. It’s why they won’t accept the standards that the rest of the developed world uses when it comes to the subject, and slander anyone as a woman hater who disagrees.

It’s all money laundering. PP cries and claims they don’t have any money, thus democrats have forced every American taxpayer to fund abortions regardless of their beliefs. Yet somehow PP has millions of dollars to give to any democrat in any race. Therefore everyone regardless of political positions is indirectly giving money to democrats.

If they would’ve just shut the eff up from the start and looked at this sanely, there would hardly be any uproar outside of evangelicals. Instead they got greedy and not one democrat will get on the floor and say, yeah late term abortions are bad outside of medical life risk conditions bc of a already dead baby…thus you got an over correction to well we’ve got to stop all of this madness.

Which democrat has ever stated- only abortion for rape and incest? None. This these disgusting freaks are getting their entire cash cow cut off.

Unfortunately you and the MAGAats believe in a Christian theocracy that has control over everyone's body and doctor's medical decisions.
Upcoming elections will correct this BS at some point because it is not the majority view.
Nope. I am for aborting "Sanger style" up to 40 weeks. It does society a favor.

Blah blah, more ignorant and immoral drivel from you. Le sigh. It is murder, based on any logically sound reasoning and science, it is definitively murder.

You are simply ok with it, but lack the intellectual honesty, or the integrity in general, to admit it. This has nothing to do with your delusions of "christian theocracy," which is an oxymoron btw, never mind that fact. This has nothign to do with your media generated anxiety.

Your moral beliefs are being asserted here, not mine, namely your rights ending where that baby, tat other human lifes', begins. You sorta got something right there, unknowingly of course.

Blah blah, more ignorant and immoral drivel from you. Le sigh. It is murder, based on any logically sound reasoning and science, it is definitively murder.

You are simply ok with it, but lack the intellectual honesty, or the integrity in general, to admit it. This has nothing to do with your delusions of "christian theocracy," which is an oxymoron btw, never mind that fact. This has nothign to do with your media generated anxiety.
It is no more of a murder than the billions of sperm you've snuffed the life out of in your blow up doll.

You’ve not listened to the Tedeschi Trucks Band? If not, you really should listen to a few tracks.
They’re going to be at Bourbon & Beyond as part of the Friday lineup. We only have tickets for the Sunday lineup though. Work and UK football takes precedent for the other three days.

Don’t stop believin Sammy.

For five of the past six weeks, the level of initial jobless filings totaled exactly 212,000. Given a labor force that is 168 million strong, achieving such stasis seems at least unusual if not uncanny, yet that is what the figures released each Thursday morning since mid-March have shown.

The consistency has raised a few eyebrows on Wall Street. The only week that varied was March 30, with 222,000.

How is this statistically possible? Five of the last six weeks, the exact same number,” market veteran Jim Bianco, head of Bianco Research, posted Thursday on X.

200w.gif
Almost like the one off week was a typo.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
Only 1% of abortions are bc of rape. .5% are because of incest. I know you guys like to use plane crash fear type tactics. But everyone knows this isn’t about that, it’s all a money grab for democrats bc PP and the abortion lobby funnel millions to democrats for more and more assembly line abortions. It’s why they won’t accept the standards that the rest of the developed world uses when it comes to the subject, and slander anyone as a woman hater who disagrees.

It’s all money laundering. PP cries and claims they don’t have any money, thus democrats have forced every American taxpayer to fund abortions regardless of their beliefs. Yet somehow PP has millions of dollars to give to any democrat in any race. Therefore everyone regardless of political positions is indirectly giving money to democrats.

If they would’ve just shut the eff up from the start and looked at this sanely, there would hardly be any uproar outside of evangelicals. Instead they got greedy and not one democrat will get on the floor and say, yeah late term abortions are bad outside of medical life risk conditions bc of a already dead baby…thus you got an over correction to well we’ve got to stop all of this madness.

Which democrat has ever stated- only abortion for rape and incest? None. This these disgusting freaks are getting their entire cash cow cut off.
I never for the life of me could figure out how or why on earth it is legal for any organization that receives taxpayer funding, is allowed to donate to a particular party. If individuals want to make contributions on their own out of their own pockets, so be it, but donations in the name of the organization should be banned.

You say. My rights end where yours begin. What about the baby's rights. You know the helpless, innocent baby that can't speak for itself. You can't be this heartless

Fertilization makes a difference.
Don't be talking back and spitting facts at the SCIENCE GUY!! Woop woop.

Edit ... now i see his response to your post. The fundamental fact you offered him went RIGHT over his head lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: vhcat70
You say. My rights end where yours begin. What about the baby's rights. You know the helpless, innocent baby that can't speak for itself. You can't be this heartless
It's not a fully formed baby in the initial stages of development. It's also none of my business and none of your business unless you are the father, a doctor or God.

Abortion is murder and you're ok with that, as Bill Maher admitted recently on his show. Amazing really the stark contrast between intellectually honest "liberals" and people like you strident leftist radicals who've completly lost the plot.

Bill Maher is dangerously close to the red pill. He sounds exactly like several of us on here. Worth the 8 minutes. (EDIT: Imagine Maher as DJTs running mate ... and debating Kamalahoe. LOL)

So is your Bible based theocracy.

Whatever problem you have with Christ is one you need to work out with Him, not here on a political message board.

I doubt there's a single person here who actually believes in the Christian Fascist Conspiracy theory boogeyman you've been fed online. His Kingdom is not of this earth.

Fact is, it is you who is imposing your (misguided) moral beliefs on others, and you only support (poor understanding of) science when it agrees with your agenda. This is just one case of many.

That cocksucker Johnson just raped and pillaged your tax dollars for Ukraine. And then the cocksucking libs passed out Ukranian flags on the ****ing house floor. Meanwhile, your kids schools are getting overloaded with every illegal ****ing immigrant from the third world. They HATE you.

Finland to build 300 new shooting and training facilities across their country citing many reasons including rising tensions in the region and the need for their people to defend themselves. I think we will start to see more of this going forward.

We all have to play by the rules of the game we find ourselves playing. Any vote for RFK, West, Stein, Uygur, Williamson, or any of the others who have no shot is the same as not voting. And not voting is just voting for whichever candidate benefits from a reduced turnout. You're always making a decision; abstaining is a vote just like any other. Voting for RFK is just voting for Trump with extra layers of complexity.
False.

I never said that your ilk cannot fly their flag and burn mine (If citizens). We have a first ammendment. Burn mine all day. I simply point out that you are a VirtueSignal Whore who has ZERO consistency....as I proved above. You find Slavery from hundreds of years ago to be evil while genocide today of the Jewish people is noble. Your ethics are situational. Your virtue signalling shows a lack of intelligence.
The Palestinians are the ones being genocided. How many Israeli dead and how many Palestinian?

The Palestinians are the ones being genocided. How many Israeli dead and how many Palestinian?
I fail to understand why so many Americans are so fired up over things halfway across the world? Is your life in the middle of God-knows-where so sanguine that you have nothing better to do, than fixate over than that which can surely have no personal effect on your existence? Moreover, your wailing will do nothing to prevent anything happening over there, anyway.

Reactions: CastleRubric
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT