POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hardly give two shits about America beyond our imperialist interventions in the region. Not everything is about us. And some of us have more principles beyond just orange man bad. Sorry that’s inconvenient for you libs, maybe next administration actually show up and do some of the things you talk about rather than just be pro-gay Republicans. You will have no one to blame for your failures at the ballot box but yourselves.
Cool. Celebrate and wave the flags of terrorists. No one is better at getting trump elected than our side. Add this type of crap to the border, etc and Trump is going to sleepwalk to the White House.

Reactions: Lost In FL
The exception for rape is one of the most illogical positions in the entire abortion argument.

If someone thinks its wrong to kill a baby, they aren’t going to think exceptions should be made because of the criminal acts of its father.

You’re either OK with killing babies or you’re not.

Not sure why a baby’s father being a rapist devalues that baby’s life to the point where it should be killed over a baby who’s father isn’t a rapist.
Very true, but given rape & incest make up about 1% of abortions, I'd gladly give that exception to end all the others. And then go after rapists full throttle. Say death sentence? Just ideas...I'd be willing to listen to others, but if we could save 99% of babies, then that is a great start.

Cool. Celebrate and wave the flags of terrorists. No one is better at getting trump elected than our side. Add this type of crap to the border, etc and Trump is going to sleepwalk to the White House.
Maybe you should look in the mirror as to why people would be willing to inflict Trump on our country rather than support the current administration. I'm personally voting for Biden because I'm a realist who understands the shit sandwich we're always dealt by the powers that be. Giving us Trump won't stop the genocide in Palestine, it'll just put someone even worse on the issue(and of course many others) in power. But voting someone out you disagree with and think is supporting genocide is how our system is supposed to work right? We hold our elected representatives accountable through the vote. It's not our fault as voters that the entire system has been corrupted by parties so that if we ever want to hold someone accountable for their actions in office our only option is to elect their singular opponent with fundamentally oppositional ideals. Biden is the lesser of two evils, but that doesn't make him good. Still evil.

Reactions: sambowieshin
So, 3 of 12 are over 50%

You dying on this hill, Village Idiot?
You obviously didn't read the linked factoids.
75 percent of food farming workers are immigrants. You do realize that's over half right?
3/12 are over 50 percent....3/12 are close to half.
Many of the others are still a huge percentage for a minority that makes up 19 percent of the population.
Anybody with a brain sees those stats for a minority that makes up 1/5 of the population and realizes they do a sh** ton of the jobs in America nobody else wants to do.
If you have ever carried bundles of shingles up a ladder to roof houses like I have you would know why.

Maybe you should look in the mirror as to why people would be willing to inflict Trump on our country rather than support the current administration. I'm personally voting for Biden because I'm a realist who understands the shit sandwich we're always dealt by the powers that be. Giving us Trump won't stop the genocide in Palestine, it'll just put someone even worse on the issue(and of course many others) in power. But voting someone out you disagree with and think is supporting genocide is how our system is supposed to work right? We hold our elected representatives accountable through the vote. It's not our fault as voters that the entire system has been corrupted by parties so that if we ever want to hold someone accountable for their actions in office our only option is to elect their singular opponent with fundamentally oppositional ideals. Biden is the lesser of two evils, but that doesn't make him good. Still evil.
Agree we don’t have great options. I’m simply pointing out that it’s stupid for our side to be supporting things like Hezbollah and open borders essentially. The other side are masters (Trump especially) at making those things the narrative and getting him into office that way.

Agree we don’t have great options. I’m simply pointing out that it’s stupid for our side to be supporting things like Hezbollah and open borders essentially. The other side are masters (Trump especially) at making those things the narrative and getting him into office that way.
Of course it's bad optics. 10/7 was the epitome of bad optics. Civilians got gunned down in cold blood. Individuals dismembered. But some people in this world actually care about physical reality, not just how it looks. Obviously a minority, especially in America where spin and optics are king. But if we fight only for power, and do only what is necessary to attain that power, betraying principles in the interim, what's the point? The point of attaining power is to actualize what you consider positive change in the world. If you sacrifice those ideals on the climb they won't be there when you reach the summit. Staying true to yourself and your principles isn't just something to do when it's easy. It's especially important when it's difficult. I'm pretty sure we've had this exact same exchange before on this topic, and I'm obviously not disagreeing with your assessment of it being politically unpopular. Just your conclusion that they're worthy of condemnation because of that. I respect those people more for voicing their unpopular opinion in defense of justice, even as it's strategically damaging. We speak truth to power not because it is popular, but because it is right.

Last edited:
Dion, it amazes me what a pitiful choice we have between the two sorry-assed candidates we have to select from. My God, this is the greatest country on earth and this is the hand we’ve been dealt. You and I disagree on which of these two shit sandwiches will be tougher to choke down.

A reminder of people murdered by Joe Biden's border policy...and there are so many more.
Screenshot-2023-12-26-at-2.48.12%E2%80%AFPM.png

Screenshot-2023-12-26-at-2.52.55%E2%80%AFPM.png

Dion, it amazes me what a pitiful choice we have between the two sorry-assed candidates we have to select from. My God, this is the greatest country on earth and this is the hand we’ve been dealt. You and I disagree on which of these two shit sandwiches will be tougher to choke down.
Frankly I don't trust anyone who would disagree with that. Maybe someday we'll get candidates we can actually feel good about supporting, but I doubt it. I think they're a product of the system that creates them, and we'll never do better until we change that system.

Frankly I don't trust anyone who would disagree with that. Maybe someday we'll get candidates we can actually feel good about supporting, but I doubt it. I think they're a product of the system that creates them, and we'll never do better until we change that system.
I don't agree with Dion on a lot of things but I agree with that ^^^

You left out the part where the President also has the power to completely shut down the border if necessary.
Considering the fact that the US currently has a ZERO birth rate, there is a reason that nothing gets done at the border by either party.
There are about 3.6 million births a year in the US and that results in a ZERO birth rate. We need those 2 million immigrants just to sustain our country's population.
Someone has to do the hard manual labor in this country.

This is piss-poor justification for illegal immigration…… and while I’m at it, our widespread abortion regime more than does it part to drive down the live birth rate.

There’s a saying I’ve heard to the effect that the American people get the government they deserve, or is it the American people deserve the government they get.(?)

There’s a saying I’ve heard to the effect that the American people get the government they deserve, or is it the American people deserve the government they get.(?)
He thinks he is so "independent". He says, "I think they're a product of the system that creates them, and we'll never do better until we change that system." And THEN, he votes for a candidate of, by, and for THE SYSTEM all while there is a major candidate who is NOT from the system and is bucking the system.

He is such a fing fool...SMDH.

This is piss-poor justification for illegal immigration…… and while I’m at it, our widespread abortion regime more than does it part to drive down the live birth rate.
Fact. Then force sterilization on the confused kids that make it out alive. Couple both of those with policies that make the US a shithole and why would any sane person want to have kids and raise them in this ... that has to drive down birth rates too.

There is no genocide.

Just to be sure, Tapper unrolls how the oppressor vs oppressed narrative type think...where they openly support savages

But your coward friends can continue to wear masks while refusing to denounce hamas...actual genocidal scumbags who care about no one

Current polling shows the candidate that is running against the system is beating the "system candidate".

This date in 2020, Biden was winning the popular vote by 5.5% and in 2016, Clinton was winning by 9.9%. (9.9%!?!?) And if Trump wins the popular vote as these polls are showing (0.4%), then the PEOPLE defeat the SYSTEM in a landslide.

And that lead expands to 1.7% when adding the other wacko candidates.

Trump is winning all battleground states besides PA in a 2 way. In a 5-way, Trump takes PA by almost 3 points.

I may just have to make a large G contribution to Kennedy, West and Stein!

People are abstaining, using birth control, morning after pills and traveling out of state for abortions.
Pubs can try with their Civil War era laws, but they will NEVER gain full control over the bodies of US citizens.
Freedom always prevails.

He thinks he is so "independent". He says, "I think they're a product of the system that creates them, and we'll never do better until we change that system." And THEN, he votes for a candidate of, by, and for THE SYSTEM all while there is a major candidate who is NOT from the system and is bucking the system.

Trump is that system. He just cut out the politician middlemen. He's just one of the few whose ego loves the limelight so much it trumps his common sense. Most are wise enough to remain in the shadows while they hold the puppet strings.

And? The North was fighting to preserve the Union after the South left it so that they could keep slavery when it was under political pressure from the abolitionist West/North. The North fought to preserve our Union, warts and all, while the South started the war to defend slavery from democratic political pressure. Not comparable in any way. Whether you’re just ignorant or intentionally distorting is irrelevant, you’re just straight up incorrect on the facts. The North were initially willing to grudgingly ignore the unjust institution of slavery, just as they had been in previous decades, but they did not start or fight any war for it. That was the South.
Someone is struggling to overcome his programming.

Emancipation became a war aim due to battlefield setbacks. It was not a goal of the North’s planning in April of 1861. You can do your own homework on it.

There is no genocide.

Just to be sure, Tapper unrolls how the oppressor vs oppressed narrative type think...where they openly support savages

But your coward friends can continue to wear masks while refusing to denounce hamas...actual genocidal scumbags who care about no one
Killing an enemy soldier is not evidence there isn't a genocide. Did you hear the part in there about Israel terrorizing his funeral? Those darn terrorists.

Current polling shows the candidate that is running against the system is beating the "system candidate".

This date in 2020, Biden was winning the popular vote by 5.5% and in 2016, Clinton was winning by 9.9%. (9.9%!?!?) And if Trump wins the popular vote as these polls are showing (0.4%), then the PEOPLE defeat the SYSTEM in a landslide.

And that lead expands to 1.7% when adding the other wacko candidates.

Trump is winning all battleground states besides PA in a 2 way. In a 5-way, Trump takes PA by almost 3 points.

I may just have to make a large G contribution to Kennedy, West and Stein!
If he wins was it rigged?

I think sports shouldn't be segregated. There should be funding and emphasis on a variety of social activities instead of just sports in schools. The random whatever club is never on the same level as the football team. Women's sports only exist because of the bandaid of Title IX being slapped onto a patriarchal society to be like 'well men have this stuff and I guess we legally have to give women access to it too.' Women need actual activities, not just a male sport with a different size ball. The WNBA is broke because women don't watch it, they're watching things they actually care about. So incorporate those things into institutions, don't make women conform to pre-existing structures designed for men. It's inherently chauvinistic and stupid.
GLh9UvCbkAARpw5

Almost like he has never heard of RFK, JR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT