POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Define difficult manual labor; the number of difficult manual labor jobs there are in this country; how many illegals are currently doing these difficult manual labor jobs vs born and bred Americans.

If you are going to state this as fact, then you need to be able to support your ignorance.
Some of ya'll must live someplace in the sticks where reality is an option.

This is three years old....

"Immigrant farmworkers make up an estimated 73% of agriculture workers in the United States. Farm labor is absolutely essential work that puts food on our tables across the country, powers the economy and supports our communities"

Hmmm weird. As a white male who serves in the military, I’ve worked a plethora of the jobs you’ve mentioned. Home building sites, usually about 50/50. I was in demolition & there were more Americans than migrants. I worked on a horse farm, where the guy who was a head of the farm was a migrant, not going hard labor. The laborers were 75/25 Americans to migrants. I have a couple good friends who own their own landscaping businesses in the Lexington area, mainly white employees. Try again with that BS. Do they do a lot of manual labor? Yes. But you equating them to only that is ironic for a party that claims to be inclusive.
You're clueless. Hispanics only make up about 19 percent of the population but are represented in these labor intense jobs at a much higher rate in many instances.

^^^outdated and those percentages do not equate to "most". Again, you're just a blithering chatty Kathy doll who is clueless.
Try again.
Hint: Over 50 percent means majority. DERP
BTW....Hispanics only comprise 19 percent of the population.

"Immigrant farmworkers make up an estimated 73% of agriculture workers in the United States. Farm labor is absolutely essential work that puts food on our tables across the country, powers the economy and supports our communities"
imm_trades2021.jpg

Don't listen to me....Don't listen to your memes.....Listen to what the damn military is saying. You and your radicals are endangering national security.
Dumbazz Republicans.

Thank God for the sensible Democrats....
GLisq1LWEAAulL_

Try again.

imm_trades2021.jpg
9/12 is under 50% meaning MOST hard labor jobs aren’t comprised of mostly immigrants. Try again.

this guy turned out to be a real turncoat
😡

I am one of those guys who cringed when I heard that some Republicans wanted to replace him. I remember the boon doggle it was before with all the votes, etc. I figured it is what it is. But man this is unfortunate. the guy has no balls whatsoever. I can't believe he actually stooped so low as to say this. His black kid has a lot more advantages than his white kid does.

9/12 is under 50% meaning MOST hard labor jobs aren’t comprised of mostly immigrants. Try again.
Do you have any idea how many field pickers there are in America??? Immigrants make up 75 percent of ALL farm workers.
You are clueless.
Come to ANY new construction areas around Louisville or Lexington. Look up on the roofs.
Look at the landscapers.
Maybe it's not the case in Tinytown Ky where you live and only one house a decade goes up.

Do you have any idea how many field pickers there are in America??? Immigrants make up 75 percent of ALL farm workers.
You are clueless.
Come to ANY new construction areas around Louisville or Lexington. Look up on the roofs.
Look at the landscapers.
Maybe it's not the case in Tinytown Ky where you live and only one house a decade goes up.
I grew up 5 miles outside of Lexington buddy.

Every person, every court and every institution in America is ALWAYS lying and ALWAYS working towards nefarious ends.... Except your Dear Leader right?
The Border Patrol union wanted that bill passed so they can get rich? Gimme a break. It was the BEST border bill in my lifetime....The ONLY border bill in forever. But Dear Leader couldn't stand for his opponent to get any credit so he trashed it at the expense of the American people.
Amazing how cults with a charismatic leader can convince their devotees it is them against the world.
That's how you end up drinking Koolaid in Guyana.
Biden has a PEN. He doesn't abide by laws now. Mayorkas was impeached for ignoring existing laws. He will just ignore this one if passed. Its BS and you know it. SCOTUS...he ignores. He is a fascist dictator. IT IS THE LAW NOW. He just wanted to get funding for Ukraine because he knows that when Russia wins there will be a TON of Biden crime family info that will roll out. Biden is being held hostage by Ukraine.

So if Biden reeeeeaaaally wanted to fix the border he would just undo what he did. Put Trumps EO's back in play. He could do that NOW.....and you know it.

From the article:

In a rambling, incoherent 2,648-word manifesto, a man who identified himself as an investigative researcher, Max Azzarello, said he’d self-immolated as an “extreme act of protest” over a “totalitarian con” and impending “apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

Last edited:
I've mentioned Yemen, Syria, and a host of other conflicts as they happen. I posted about Turkey's offensive against the Kurds a few weeks ago and got absolutely zero replies. It isn't me ignoring those conflicts, it's y'all.
** News Flash from the 'Good Old Barry Obama Era' Department **

GLh-jcyWcAEzliy

Gawd. Biden lies so much is there anything he says that is true.

He has repeatedly lied and gotten caught yet has remained in Washington for over 50 years as a Senator, VP and now POTUS. I think the guy lies so much he really believes what he says but why change now if he has gotten to this stage of his life doing it with no consequences??

They want to destroy America and kill our people. Sorry if that’s tough to understand but there’s no place for that here if you want to live here. This is the type of shit that’s going to put Trump back in office. The left can’t get out of their own way on moronic shit like this and supporting these people.
They hardly give two shits about America beyond our imperialist interventions in the region. Not everything is about us. And some of us have more principles beyond just orange man bad. Sorry that’s inconvenient for you libs, maybe next administration actually show up and do some of the things you talk about rather than just be pro-gay Republicans. You will have no one to blame for your failures at the ballot box but yourselves.

You are not wrong but that wasn't the point of my comment. It was disputing being called a racist for saying most of the difficult manual labor work done in America is by immigrants. It's not racist....it is a fact.
It is also a fact that we need those immigrants for our economy as well as the fact that the US currently has a zero birth rate.

My God, you're dumb. How can 'most of the difficult manual labor work done in America is by immigrants', be proven as a fact?

Who decides difficult? Who decides manual? What is most?

You just make up stuff, and claim to be the facts guy, SCIENCE DUDE/VILLAGE IDIOT.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that which you claim is by no means a provable fact.

You taught children? Ffs.

Somehow, I am continually surprised at how uneducated so many in the US are. I mean, Good lord, some of these questions a reasonably coherent 5-year old should know. How are any of those individuals supposed to survive in the world economy if they're so blatantly stupid and uneducated? Mind boggling that so many are so ignorant.

Probably had a Village Idiot as a teacher.

Reactions: JumperJack
You're clueless. Hispanics only make up about 19 percent of the population but are represented in these labor intense jobs at a much higher rate in many instances.

Without reading this nonsense, the first sentence of article clearly states construction is 30% immigrant. Once again, the Village Idiot posts something that directly refutes what he just claimed.

Literally, the dumbest person in the whole state of Kentucky.

Try again.

imm_trades2021.jpg

So, 3 of 12 are over 50%

You dying on this hill, Village Idiot?

They literally were fighting to reunite the country as it was- including slavery.

That didn’t change until they needed abolition to become a war aim because they were losing the war.

If they’d have squashed the confederates at Manassas, slavery would have still existed for a while longer.
And? The North was fighting to preserve the Union after the South left it so that they could keep slavery when it was under political pressure from the abolitionist West/North. The North fought to preserve our Union, warts and all, while the South started the war to defend slavery from democratic political pressure. Not comparable in any way. Whether you’re just ignorant or intentionally distorting is irrelevant, you’re just straight up incorrect on the facts. The North were initially willing to grudgingly ignore the unjust institution of slavery, just as they had been in previous decades, but they did not start or fight any war for it. That was the South.

Last edited:
Looking at America and the rest of the world right now, how happy are you that Joe Biden is the President of the United States right now?

And if he is re-elected, do you think the WORLD will be better off because of it?

I just don't see it.

Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT