POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are their “natural rights” without a moral definitive?
I am a Christian, so I am not answering your question from the perspective of a non-believer. I think the concept of natural rights can exist without God because your natural rights can be anything you can do for yourself that does not interfere with the rights of others. I think God is/was important to the framers of our Constitution because saying those rights come from a higher power created a power above Government that legitimized those rights. I think the argument still holds true though that even without God all men are put on this earth with the ability and desire to do things in pursuit of happiness. Those right are fundamental to existence of man and should not be restrained by Government. I think the existence of God doesn't expand what those rights are, it just gives even more legitimacy to them.

Ha! Then you don't know conservatives very well. Y'all practically invented child brides.
GJr6BCNXYAAodzS

Dr. Trump touted it's life saving qualities despite the FDA telling him no. Another example of him not knowing WTSTFU.
No. You lie. Plus HCQ is an FDA approved drug used all over the world for parasites and it also works for Covid. That said, take any drug off label or in their case fish tank cleaner....and its on you. But to a liar, facts are just something to ignore as you gaslight and demagogue.

No. You lie. Plus HCQ is an FDA approved drug used all over the world for parasites and it also works for Covid. That said, take any drug off label or in their case fish tank cleaner....and its on you. But to a liar, facts are just something to ignore as you gaslight and demagogue.
Trump talked about it every day like an idiot. His followers hang on his every word. He is an irresponsible fool that spews garbage daily.
Facts....

Trump NEVER said this....

Here's another fact for ya.... Another day, another stock market record in Biden's America.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Yeah they did drop anchor but with that much bulk it's unlikely to do much. That clip doesn't show it well but if you break it down frame by frame you can see it isn't consistently pivoting around one anchor line, the backend pitches around. Doesn't matter either way though, I'm no expert, was just disputing the implication of a deliberate attack.
Yeah. I don’t think it was deliberate either. My thoughts were it being thrown into reverse with the anchor being thrown. Either the other anchor malfunctioned or broke out. The culmination of everything together most likely made for the weird pivot.

Liberals hate it because they hate anything that contradicts their narrative. He said the "radical left" though. By American standards, that would be me. Not CNN. So far I have seen nothing but agreement with the ruling from every left-of-center poster on here. Definitely including my "radical left".
Tell 'em, Alex.

Here's another fact for ya.... Another day, another stock market record in Biden's America.

Benefiting the rich. Income gap widens, concentrating wealth in the hands of few. Plus trumps Truth Social lifts the market. I bought shares. You? Do your union thugs allow you to directly invest based on your own desires or do the dictate from a centralized bureaucracy?

Trump talked about it every day like an idiot. His followers hang on his every word. He is an irresponsible fool that spews garbage daily.
Facts....

Trump NEVER said this....
That had absolutely nothing to do with fishtank cleaner or for equine versions of a drug. Grow up. Your TDS makes you look stupid.

I generally lean more towards accident, but these ****ers never tell the truth so…

Who was the captain? Who was the local harbor pilot? Where are the interviews? Shit, where are their individual statements on what went down?

It’s not like an airplane crash and they’re dead.

It would seem in yesteryear that journalists would answer those questions and report the news.

Dion is 100% all in and hasn’t even heard the crews story. 🤣🤣🤣

That doesn’t leave much room for error, Dion.

Kinda sounds like somebody that would parrot “99% effective, can’t infect anybody, and you’re clogging up my hospital!”
All that stuff is already out there. Not my fault you don’t know it.

Reactions: sambowieshin
No mention of record high gas prices, record inflation, record amount of illegals pouring in, or that we're on the brink of WW 3?

But a 3 day record on the stock market is enough to pull for Biden.

A 3 day record coinciding with Trump surging in the polls by 16% and several things being sorted in the courts and information being released. Of course it's because of Biden. Not for the reasons they think, but because of what people are figuring out about Joefuhrer.

I generally lean more towards accident, but these ****ers never tell the truth so…

Who was the captain? Who was the local harbor pilot? Where are the interviews? Shit, where are their individual statements on what went down?

It’s not like an airplane crash and they’re dead.

It would seem in yesteryear that journalists would answer those questions and report the news.

Dion is 100% all in and hasn’t even heard the crews story. 🤣🤣🤣

That doesn’t leave much room for error, Dion.

Kinda sounds like somebody that would parrot “99% effective, can’t infect anybody, and you’re clogging up my hospital!”
I posted the entire conversation on the paddock thread...I know someone who drives these ships who explained all of it. Without all the jargon and to keep it simple...there is no conspiracy, it's been happening and in this instance it was bc of timing where the ship is...but it's been happening bc of new regulation and standard bc they been forced to sacrifice safety for green standards

Racism is real.
What does this have to do with Kyle Rittenhouse? Are we just pulling random things our of the air?

Who said it wasnt? Pedophilia is real too, what's your point here?

I posted the entire conversation on the paddock thread...I know someone who drives these ships who explained all of it. Without all the jargon and to keep it simple...there is no conspiracy, it's been happening and in this instance it was bc of timing where the ship is...but it's been happening bc of new regulation and standard bc they been forced to sacrifice safety for green standards

I missed that thread. Who on my ignore list started it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT