POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Candidly I’ve not actually researched the issue of standing, haven’t really thought about it since my 1 or 2L year, but I assume if someone were to do a survey of recent case law, all of these democrat decisions to toss cases based on lack of standing would be paper thin bullshit reasoning meant to serve democrat desires.

Then ignorant parrots like sambowieshin can be told to say “courts found no fraud” when courts really just told people they weren’t allowed to ask questions.
Standing is not in the Constitution.

Made up doctrine by judges to avoid taking cases they don’t like

While Jan 6 was a stain on this Country, power was passed from one President to the other in the manner it was designed to do. The Country survived. The USA will not survive unlimited illegal immigration at the border. It’s a shame some are more concerned with one and not the other.
Jan 6 was a stain because it was an OP

Reactions: sefus12 and SDC888
418150434_10231736873148754_5088337778542967310_n.jpg

Biden announces new rule for gas car emissions that …

Remember when they started putting the emission shit on cars? From that time on MPG dropped, less horsepower, car ran like shit most of time due to faulty sensors or convertors, reformulated gasoline also played a big part. People had their cars in the shop all the time because of the dummy lights to the point that many ignored or even taped over the light to not see it. Many gutted convertors or had the means to eliminate all together which was illegal. It was and still is a nightmare.
I watched a podcast with a billionaire investor that said if we did Bidens epa shit with cars that we would lose 600,000 jobs in the auto industry by 2030. All this talk about electric cars isn't realistic yet.... None of it. We could maybe start moving that way in 2035 but we can't do it all by 2035 without decimating our auto industry.

I watched a podcast with a billionaire investor that said if we did Bidens epa shit with cars that we would lose 600,000 jobs in the auto industry by 2030. All this talk about electric cars isn't realistic yet.... None of it. We could maybe start moving that way in 2035 but we can't do it all by 2035 without decimating our auto industry.
You mean the auto industry would face a bloodbath? Is that what you’re saying?

Insanity. I’m never gonna tell a single soul when I’m away from the house for an extended period anymore.

Fortunately I have neighbors who can keep an eye on my house if I go anywhere, my hood isn’t much of a threat for squatters at this point, but I’d definitely consider paying one of my adult kids to house sit for us if we go anywhere for an extended period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT