Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
434178726_10212036743350390_9084566188851469776_n.jpg
Grrrrrrrrrr…
Phuc……

Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.

Now Mike Johnson isn’t MAGA enough? He kisses the ring of Trump at every turn and that’s not enough? Marjorie Taylor Green is the dumbest of all the MAGA morons. I guess the only person good enough to be speaker is Trump himself?

Reactions: vhcat70
Wouldn't the Democrats not certifying Trump, if duly elected be insurrection?

Let's go to our insurrection panel of experts: Dion and Sam... what say you?
Not sure if insurrectionist is the right term but yes if he’s duly elected, he needs to be certified.

Now Mike Johnson isn’t MAGA enough? He kisses the ring of Trump at every turn and that’s not enough? Marjorie Taylor Green is the dumbest of all the MAGA morons. I guess the only person good enough to be speaker is Trump himself?

I don’t know how anyone could support $1.2 trillion of spending with no time to read the bill or know what’s in it.

I realize you lefties just do what you’re told, but anyone willing to vote in favor of over a trillion dollars of spending without having any idea what the lobbyists put in the bill should be sent to Guantanamo.

Of course you support it though, as you support everything the DNC tells you to support.

If he was purposed to incite a riot as you deluded neurotics think, he never would've made the request of the mayor and pelosi for the national guard to protect the protesters.

DJT was 100% right in his speech and will be proven such in time, just as he has with so much else. Just watch.

No, the real losers are the media puppeteers filling your middling "minds" with so much nonsense, exploiting your fear and hatred for their own Machiavellian political ends.
You are delusional and believe all his lies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Karl you’re blowing my mind. It almost sounds like you’re admitting there’s no real proof of any insurrection.
Then what're he and the others being charged with? You can try to play word games about specific charges all you want but multiple of his co-conspirators have already been convicted of seditious conspiracy. Semantics will not avail you.

Then what're he and the others being charged with? You can try to play word games about specific charges all you want but multiple of his co-conspirators have already been convicted of seditious conspiracy. Semantics will not avail you.
Lol, the irony in this post. Talk about a lack of self awareness. You are the epitome of your post. That’s you.

This what you do all day on here. You get your ass handed to you daily. You have never won any point on here. Good thing for your narcissism. That’s the only way you rationalize your lack of self awareness.

If Dems win Congress and Trump the presidency they could use the latest SCOTUS ruling to not seat him. I'm not predicting they necessarily do that, and the likelihood of a D Congress with trump winning is extremely unlikely, but that's what you were clarifying for him when you talk about Congress being seated before the president. Disqualifying someone under the 14th is now expressly within the purview of Congress and theoretically could be immediately applied to Trump after they were seated.
Or that could go the other way ... GOP wins the Congress and refuses to seat Diaper Joe because the actual bank records proves he has committed treason. Could be immediately applied to China Joe.

If Dems win Congress and Trump the presidency they could use the latest SCOTUS ruling to not seat him. I'm not predicting they necessarily do that, and the likelihood of a D Congress with trump winning is extremely unlikely, but that's what you were clarifying for him when you talk about Congress being seated before the president. Disqualifying someone under the 14th is now expressly within the purview of Congress and theoretically could be immediately applied to Trump after they were seated.
Well if you’re really looking for ways to truly burn the country down, this would be the way to go. But there are no depths that Dems won’t sink to, so we shouldn’t be surprised. And we all know you will be right here pouring gas on the fire cheering them on if such a thing comes to pass.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Awww does baby need a safe space from the mean ol’ leftists? Suck it up snowflake. Fact is y’all have been the chief offenders in that regard for centuries but you’re so lost in your white Christian patriarchy that simply acknowledging others exist and think differently than you is some onerous chore. “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.”
GJSLN56XEAECm_L

I will say this about biden and the administration. I have never seen the world embroiled in so much mess while the administrations sole concern is getting biden re-elected. It has zero with conducting foreign policy or economic policy that’s in the best interest rather only what’s expedient and short term. This is pushing everything closer to the brink.

I mean after telling Ukraine to punch Russia in the mouth for two years and they do it now the usa wants Ukraine who has no weapons supposedly to lay off? Because of oil prices? I think it’s because the admin doesn’t want the USA to see Ukraine and europe can defend itself and don’t need 60 billion. What in the hell kind of war is this? It seems this administration wants to orchestrate this war and others to keep it perpetual or they would let Ukraine defend itself how it sees fit. The neocons found a back door in brainless joe biden. This is unprecedented this level.

False. LOL TDS, TDS, TDS. Moronic.

Classic leftist projection. Trump gives a speech which was clearly NOT inciting violence: leftists openly and explicitly call for violence in the post floyd months leading up to the election and it's all just mostly peaceful language of the oppressed.

The gall of thesee people is truly something else.

Yeah, or he would've been charged with that like he was the other things. He's practically and morally culpable definitely, but legally it would be extremely hard to prove.
So, you are omnipotent and know he is "culpable" even if earthly facts prove otherwise?

Good to know, now do Biden, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Shumer, etc...

Yeah, but how're you going to prove it in court? It's indisputable he organized them and their conduct was criminal(they've been convicted for it), but it'll always come down to he-said she-said in court. Getting a conviction of someone making someone else do something is always a very risky proposition. And the last thing any of us should want is for him to get charged and acquitted.
False. TDS is the only reason "he organized them" to you and those who suffer with the disease. You must get some help and then we must target the main sources...CNN, MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CBS, THE VIEW, and all other liberal media by which you have been infected. Also, weak mind disease is another malady which you are inflicted with and it goes hand in hand with the main source of TDS.

You are welcome as this is a free consultation and screening.

False. TDS is the only reason "he organized them" to you and those who suffer with the disease. You must get some help and then we must target the main sources...CNN, MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CBS, THE VIEW, and all other liberal media by which you have been infected. Also, weak mind disease is another malady which you are inflicted with and it goes hand in hand with the main source of TDS.

You are welcome as this is a free consultation and screening.

Exactly. It's all, like, just your opinion man, or a throwaway line. But he gets to speak definitively with certitude as he promulgates "his" neurotic gaslighting narrative.

He (the opportunistic idiots in the media and other democrats) knows what Trump's motives REALLY WERE!

No, it makes perfectly good sense to protest an election you believe was stolen in Washington D.C. while saying you must fight to keep your country.

I tellya man, these people...[eyeroll]

While Jan 6 was a stain on this Country, power was passed from one President to the other in the manner it was designed to do. The Country survived. The USA will not survive unlimited illegal immigration at the border. It’s a shame some are more concerned with one and not the other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT