How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@55wildcat

Is that your SUV in the drive thru? I thought you were cutting back on the Taco Bell?

GHY6P66WkAA3eCY

If it was white, I would have had to really look closer....LOL

😂🤡

Does the White House think that the idea of the president taking a cognitive test as a part of this physical is a legitimate idea?" a reporter asked.

Jean-Pierre responded. "The president proves every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks, by dealing with world leaders, by making difficult decisions on behalf of the American people – whether it's domestic or it's national security."

Yeah, this was a novel coup attempt, agreed. That makes it worse, not better. No one, not a single person in the entire history of our country, has ever sunk to the depths Trump did. The entire point of the Electoral College, above and beyond its lopsided representation, was so someone who would do such a thing could never reach the office.

That is not the 'entire point' of the Electoral College, clown.

As has been pointed out. LA cou ty has more people.than like 36 states. Let's let them and NYC decide the election.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Well they sure as hell aren't a democracy buddy. They definitely still have communist forces that have influence in their Russian politics.
Other than a brief period Putin has been running Russia since 1999. How does a 25 year term sound with Kamala Harris?

Well, considering that most of Russia finds Putin to be a great leader and statesman, vs most of America thinks Kamala is a cackling idiot, much like yourself, not much of a comparison.

PS, they also have a vote, so not sure what you mean. Are you as stupid as Dion, who claimed modern Russia is WORSE than the USSR?

The soviet union is right there with the nazis and Mao's Chinese communists as one of the worst, most murderous regimes in history.

Clowns. Go watch some more msnbc. They are giving you guys propaganda and you slurp slurp it up.

Yeah, this was a novel coup attempt, agreed. That makes it worse, not better. No one, not a single person in the entire history of our country, has ever sunk to the depths Trump did. The entire point of the Electoral College, above and beyond its lopsided representation, was so someone who would do such a thing could never reach the office.
Don’t like the electoral college…a pretty easy way to combat that would be to stop loathing the entirety of the middle of the country. But democrats don’t want to do that. Compromise and giving everyone a voice is the purpose…no interest in that from the left, only how can we continue to game things so we can do what’s needed to gain power. That’s their only goal. Maybe go try to understand those people there…nah.

Look locally…eastern KY used to be democrat. Why you think it turned red…you think democrats have cared, at all, about those ppl. Atleast the right pretends to listen to them.

Democrats are only going to do what can help them win. And that’s either push a non existent popular vote, and pander to African Americans. If they lose the black vote democrats would never win an election again. They aren’t interested in actually appealing to people. It’s why they never actually deliver for black people.

Here’s the deal with dems:
  1. 1% actively want to destroy the country (Soros, The squad, Nightwish, Dionsyius)
  2. 74% of them are too stupid to even understand what’s going on (Soros’s son, Adam Schiff, Biden, bitter middle-aged women democrats, Sambowie)
  3. 25% know they’re on a path to destroy the country, but are now too proud to admit they were wrong (Newsome, Jameselee, my wife’s family)

Well they sure as hell aren't a democracy buddy. They definitely still have communist forces that have influence in their Russian politics.
Other than a brief period Putin has been running Russia since 1999. How does a 25 year term sound with Kamala Harris?

lol Russia is not communist now. But Democracy, no. But neither is Ukraine for that matter. It’s definitely autocratic, and people don’t have certain rights, and it’s rights people usually take for granted, meaning you don’t care unless it affects you…and most Russians don’t care.

If anything it’s a hybrid of what I’d call an illiberal managed democracy with crony capitalism.

Well, considering that most of Russia finds Putin to be a great leader and statesman, vs most of America thinks Kamala is a cackling idiot, much like yourself, not much of a comparison.

PS, they also have a vote, so not sure what you mean. Are you as stupid as Dion, who claimed modern Russia is WORSE than the USSR?

The soviet union is right there with the nazis and Mao's Chinese communists as one of the worst, most murderous regimes in history.

Clowns. Go watch some more msnbc. They are giving you guys propaganda and you slurp slurp it up.
When did you speak with most Russians?
What happens to Russian politicians that challenge Putin?

Geezus you are gone buddy. If you really believe all that insanity you typed out you are way further down the Russian rabbit hole than I ever imagined.
There are no words.
I won't take the time to respond to any of the insanity about Russia now being a beacon of democracy with valid elections and a government of the people. Nutty as hell.
Navalny says hi from the grave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
@sambowieshin and @Dionysus444, you guys don’t actually believe Biden is refusing to take a cognitive test because he’d pass, do you?

Surely no one is dumb enough to believe that, right?

Trying to figure out what the target audience is for that message.
Biden has dementia. It is clear.
Trump is demented. That is clear as well.
Neither should EVER be given the nuclear codes or keys to the Oval Office.
Just praying that one of the two major parties will find a way to fix this.
Whoever does it first will win the election.
My money's on the Dems. Biden will not be the nominee. Just wait and see.
That is my hope.

So, Supreme Court is going to hearing Trump's immunity claim in the DC federal case, which probably means that case will not go to trial before the election.

• Sad
Reactions: Dionysus444
No one in the world over promises and under delivers like James O’Keefe.

And I’d say following a judge to his gym like a creep is out of bounds, but being a corrupt dick head and leveling unconstitutional fines against people and their businesses to try and ruin their lives for political purposes is far worse than following someone to a gym.

I'd much prefer those exceptions plus a 12 week law but my rape rants will definitely take a hiatus.
The process takes time. GOP politicians have seen the folly of thinking Dobbs ended the debate. It simply pushed the debate to 50 states (where I firmly believe it belonged). The GOP has taken a beating over the issue and MUST MUST MUST find a compromise. That compromise IMO shows that the LEFT are the radical ones with the no restrictions ever for any reason. That view is not shared by the large majority. SO, the GOP if wise will move to a more European model. 15ish weeks. Not doing so will allow for the nationalizing of the issue. I guess we will see how stupid that we can be.

Both refer to fetuses that have never lived to be able to sin, not babies who have, so one can make the counterargument that that's still consistent. Regardless, the contention here would be about the involvement in your own salvation. You think babies go to Heaven but:

How is that compatible? Babies do not "have the ability to accept or reject." (and if they did, some babies would be off to Hell) So God, all on His own, pre-chooses who to 'save' and who not to, without any input from us. Either our fate is predetermined in a Calvinist way as you referenced(I didn't personally make it because there're all sorts of associated connotations I didn't want to get into but thank you it's 100% accurate) or babies are in Hell. It's either one or the other. Each have their own moral issues but it has to be only one of the two.
GHY1409XIAAYiEF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT