POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And, I don't think Trump supporters "revel in his misconduct", I think they see what is plain to anyone that is paying attention: Equal and fair application of the law does not exist in Washington DC

Why SHOULD they care, when they see Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton skate from ironclad felony cases?

Along with criminal misconduct in an effort to frame a presidential candidate that goes unpunished or laughed off as a conspiracy theory?

Jesus, you all cannot be this dimwitted.

It's not dimwitted. It's their lack of character that has been whittled away by selfishness and gov programming. The dems hate people. It only matters if people are useful to them, and can give them what they want .

It's being DEMwitted

There really is no compromise in terms of citizenship. Immigrate the proper way, lawfully, and become a citizen, or don’t.

If people don’t want to immigrate and just want to work and pay taxes, I’m sure some folks could get behind that assuming it’s a controlled, vetted process for entry.

All of this is secondary to the issue at hand… millions of people illegally invading the country with no standard vetting or procedures. Have to put a definitive halt to that issue first, and then sort out the other interests and issues.
And assimilate!

“Mostly” peaceful protestors? [laughing]
GCEKcFAWMAAdFX0

Heh

How do I know that Joe Biden stored classified documents in his garage?

He admitted it.

(along with the footage of FBI agents removing them from said garage, and also his vacation home, library/museum and on and on...)
Yeah. They were stored next to his Corvette that was bought and paid for by China. A garage where who knows who had access. Hunter Biden certainly had access. Why don’t they keep a visitors log of the people that visit him there or in Martha’s Vineyard.

Than Hillary Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Obama's VP, two of the biggest fixtures of neoliberalism over decades? Are you insane? Do you understand any political theory? Know anything about the American political spectrum and modern geopolitics in general? Probably not, I don't know why I assume, it's only the political thread for crying out loud.
Heh

They’re not second class citizens. They’re not citizens. They’re illegal aliens.
And if you don't deport them or make them full legal citizens what do they then become? Someone legally living here permanently without full citizenship. Aka some form of second-class citizen. So any measure short of full removal or full citizenship results in a permanent underclass with fewer rights. Which, as I already said, is a very sketchy situation to try to maintain indefinitely. It can be done, hopefully our strong rule of law would protect them. But y'all's faith in our rule of law seems pretty low at the moment, I'm surprised you'd put that much stock in it.
There really is no compromise in terms of citizenship. Immigrate the proper way, lawfully, and become a citizen, or don’t.
Second-class status is the only result if you don't provide some pathway to citizenship. Because despite Trump's campaign rhetoric, does anyone here actually think we're going to go door to door rounding up and deporting every undocumented in this country? That won't happen any more than going door to door taking all our guns will. The American people won't stand for it. So a compromise has to be reached.
If people don’t want to immigrate and just want to work and pay taxes, I’m sure some folks could get behind that assuming it’s a controlled, vetted process for entry.
This is the most logical area of agreement and reform between the political factions in America I think. Most Americans would probably agree to that. But reform never gets made on the topic because the rich and powerful all benefit from the current status quo so have no incentive to change it.

I just told you what felonies. And if I could prosecute him, I would, but I can't.

That has no bearing on whether or not he committed them.

It's what you like to call prosecutorial "discretion" LOL

And the POINT (that you once again missed by a mile) was the systemic bias in Washington in favor of the establishment/liberal contingent. And I'm making a damn good case for it. But you wouldn't know that, because Trump is occupying most of the space between your ears. LOL

So, (once again slowly) with regard to my point, the Hillary situation is completely apropos.

It's like playing cards with my sister's kids... (Tombstone)
You are so full of shit. When classified documents were found at Joe Biden’s home they were returned. If Trump had returned the classified documents he had he never would’ve been charged. But instead of returning them he claimed he had declassified them though he admitted he hadn’t to others, that they were planted, later negotiated and returned some and asked employees to hide the rest.
If you’re guilty and cooperate “the system” will usually go easy you. Trump can’t admit when he is wrong and compounds his troubles. If you weren’t in a freaking cult you’d understand.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
And if you don't deport them or make them full legal citizens what do they then become? Someone legally living here permanently without full citizenship. Aka some form of second-class citizen. So any measure short of full removal or full citizenship results in a permanent underclass with fewer rights. Which, as I already said, is a very sketchy situation to try to maintain indefinitely. It can be done, hopefully our strong rule of law would protect them. But y'all's faith in our rule of law seems pretty low at the moment, I'm surprised you'd put that much stock in it.

Second-class status is the only result if you don't provide some pathway to citizenship. Because despite Trump's campaign rhetoric, does anyone here actually think we're going to go door to door rounding up and deporting every undocumented in this country? That won't happen any more than going door to door taking all our guns will. The American people won't stand for it. So a compromise has to be reached.

This is the most logical area of agreement and reform between the political factions in America I think. Most Americans would probably agree to that. But reform never gets made on the topic because the rich and powerful all benefit from the current status quo so have no incentive to change it.
You can assign whatever moniker you wish to them… 2nd class citizen… I don’t really care. You said they are people who don’t want to immigrate, and just want to work, earn money, and pay taxes on their earnings. You said they don’t want to become citizens, so they shouldn’t care either way. If they don’t like that setup, no one is forcing them to come here.

It has come full circle with their calling for the genocide of the Jewish people. Unbelievable how blind they are to this at this point. Everything that led to Nazi Germany is happening right now in this country with the left. What is scarier though is that it is happening in many other countries around the world too.
With the full support and backing of the UN and WEF. They have to tear down society as a whole in order to implement their agenda with the least amount of opposition.

You are so full of shit. When classified documents were found at Joe Biden’s home they were returned. If Trump had returned the classified documents he had he never would’ve been charged. But instead of returning them he claimed he had declassified them though he admitted he hadn’t to others, that they were planted, later negotiated and returned some and asked employees to hide the rest.
If you’re guilty and cooperate “the system” will usually go easy you. Trump can’t admit when he is wrong and compounds his troubles. If you weren’t in a freaking cult you’d understand.
So after they searched Joes house and offices and found classified documents he had possessed for years and years, he turned them over? What a law abiding citizen!

I’m all for legal immigration. Almost every person I’ve encountered here from central or South America have been good, hard working and, I know bad news to you Dion, conservative and god fearing people who just want a better life. But there has to be significant vetting of these individuals crossing the border. Because the drug culture has infected that entire culture down there.
The people who migrate here legally and work towards citizenship the way our country intended, greatly resent those coming here illegally and getting handouts, undermining their hard work. I welcome anyone from anywhere who want to come here legally and work to become a productive tax paying citizen who lives and assimilates to the American way of life.

You can assign whatever moniker you wish to them… 2nd class citizen… I don’t really care. You said they are people who don’t want to immigrate, and just want to work, earn money, and pay taxes on their earnings. You said they don’t want to become citizens, so they shouldn’t care either way. If they don’t like that setup, no one is forcing them to come here.
I separated border crossers into two categories, those who just want to work, and those who want to stay. The workers we can give some form of temp visa, there are similar programs already that could be adapted.

The second-class citizen comments are about those who want to stay, who in many cases have been here living and working for years. They aren’t all being deported and they did come here illegally. So you have to create some path to citizenship, even if it’s onerous, or you create a permanent underclass who have legal residence but not equal rights as citizens. That is a recipe for disaster, ask Israel.

I separated border crossers into two categories, those who just want to work, and those who want to stay. The workers we can give some form of temp visa, there are similar programs already that could be adapted.

The second-class citizen comments are about those who want to stay, who in many cases have been here living and working for years. They aren’t all being deported and they did come here illegally. So you have to create some path to citizenship, even if it’s onerous, or you create a permanent underclass who have legal residence but not equal rights as citizens. That is a recipe for disaster, ask Israel.
We don’t “have to create” anything for people who illegally invaded our country. They chose to do that, and created the circumstances for themselves that you describe as being second class citizens. If they are dissatisfied with their circumstances, no one is forcing them to stay.

The “recipe for disaster” comment has a hint of being a threat that if we don’t ultimately reward illegal invaders with legal citizenship, we’re going to end up like Israel. I don’t see that as a compelling argument to throw out our rules and laws.

If you want to think about a “recipe for disaster,” look no further than the current state of our border security. Properly close the border in whatever fashion is most effective. No more having millions of people streaming in unchecked.

Last edited:
We don’t “have to create” anything for people who illegally invaded our country. They chose to do that, and created the circumstances for themselves that you describe as being second class citizens. If they are dissatisfied with their circumstances, no one of forcing them to stay.

The “recipe for disaster” comment has a hint of being a threat that if we don’t ultimately reward illegal invaders with legal citizenship, we’re going to end up like Israel. I don’t see that as a compelling argument to throw out our rules and laws.

If you want to think about a “recipe for disaster,” look no further than the current state of our border security. Properly close the border in whatever fashion is most effective. No more having millions of people streaming in unchecked.
We aren't throwing out our rules and laws, we're reforming them to suit the current situation. So what's your alternative? Even if we completely closed all of the border tomorrow(basically a logistical impossibility) there would still be millions of people here without proper papers. Do you personally really think we're going to round them all up and deport them? And if not what then happens to them? I assume you don't want them to be able to vote, so which other rights do they get? Do we go down the list one by one, checking yes or no on each, and then when we get to the 14th and that hogwash about Equal Protection we just say, 'Hey, that's only for us good people who were lucky enough to be born here! Sure Jimmy has a few DUIs and an anger problem, but he's a full citizen, born and raised, but you, even though you've been a model community member for years, worked hard, never got in any trouble, and cared enough about the American dream and values to come fulfil them, you were born in a shithole country. Eat it.' We betray our own stated values. Yet in the same breath y'all call me un-American.

Border crossing is misdemeanor. Compare to how laws are going with marijuana. In one state you can go in a store and choose any of fifty different strains of legally grown, lab tested buds. You travel a few miles across state lines and that's a misdemeanor. In some states actually, depending on the laws, a felony. You really want to disqualify all hard-working, otherwise law-abiding people from society as second class citizens forever over one misdemeanor? If someone is a legit criminal, deport them, obviously. But most are just paying the penalty for our dysfunctional legislature not ever being able to get anything done.

This is specifically about Trump, not grand juries anywhere on anything.

In his cases, they are purposefully in jurisdictions whose demographics are weighted heavily against him, not located randomly. Those demographics are in all of the legal profession, prosecutors, judges, as well as the electorate; i.e., the grand jurors. That's what's done by Dims when politically targeting someone.
His rant was completely off topic. Not even worth wasting time. Grand juries are always a one sided process. Indicting a ham sandwich is said for a reason. Prosecutors control the process and present only one side. Apparently he never was told that. I also didnt know there were all of these Trump voters on the roles in DC NYC and inner city Atl.

Maybe he could just poop on them.

Jesus, you're thick as a brick. The CRIME, dumbass, was taking them there in the first place. You cannot be this stupid.

I'll amend that, you clearly CAN be, and ARE. You're out of your depth junior. Move along.

And the gun culture here gives them and the cartels easy access to guns so that they can control the places from which they come. They sell drugs because Americans buy them. Most coming here are trying to escape. They come illegally because it’s the only chance they have. Our immigration laws don’t allow for unskilled and low skilled workers. They do exactly what you’d do if you were in their shoes.
False.

False.

We aren't throwing out our rules and laws, we're reforming them to suit the current situation. So what's your alternative? Even if we completely closed all of the border tomorrow(basically a logistical impossibility) there would still be millions of people here without proper papers. Do you personally really think we're going to round them all up and deport them? And if not what then happens to them? I assume you don't want them to be able to vote, so which other rights do they get? Do we go down the list one by one, checking yes or no on each, and then when we get to the 14th and that hogwash about Equal Protection we just say, 'Hey, that's only for us good people who were lucky enough to be born here! Sure Jimmy has a few DUIs and an anger problem, but he's a full citizen, born and raised, but you, even though you've been a model community member for years, worked hard, never got in any trouble, and cared enough about the American dream and values to come fulfil them, you were born in a shithole country. Eat it.' We betray our own stated values. Yet in the same breath y'all call me un-American.

Border crossing is misdemeanor. Compare to how laws are going with marijuana. In one state you can go in a store and choose any of fifty different strains of legally grown, lab tested buds. You travel a few miles across state lines and that's a misdemeanor. In some states actually, depending on the laws, a felony. You really want to disqualify all hard-working, otherwise law-abiding people from society as second class citizens forever over one misdemeanor? If someone is a legit criminal, deport them, obviously. But most are just paying the penalty for our dysfunctional legislature not ever being able to get anything done.
Holy cow...FALSE.

We have a couple of posters here that disappear for weeks mainly because they have nothing to add and then they come back for a day or two and attack like they are some kind of hero. Once they echo false liberal talking points they retreat back to their safe rooms feeling like this...

Last edited:
The nature of this administration is good for us. Because of Trump's way, he is an anomaly. There's never been no president quite like mister Trump. There's something that he's doing. Trump It's destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise.

Who's the enemy of our rise? Is it the Department of Justice where we get none? Is it Congress where you make a law that favors us and then you turn around and destroy it? Is it the media that has destroyed every black leader that stood up for us? Martin Luther King suffered it.

Malcolm Suffered it. He's attacking the media, calls it fake news. We have been the victims of some fake news. Yes. He's beaten up the FBI.

Go at it, baby. Yeah. They've been beating the hell out of us ever since J Edgar Hoover and the counter”

Dems are going to fnially lose their dishonest and racist grip on African-Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT