POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No matter how hard you try, sharing false flags and bad photo shop....the truth of the lefts Anti-Semitism is on clear display around the nation and the west. Tens of THOUSANDS of yours spouting anti-Semitisms openly and proudly. Not just a handful of kooks in the woods shooting up a fridge and threatening no one.

You guys are not just marching around in Nazi attire....you are calling for an actual genocide against the Jewish people. And that fact has you rattled. We can all smell your fear-by-meme. Actually you want to kill them....not to convert them to Christianity. The jews now know it is the left and not the right that is dangerous. But keep on trying. There is plenty of fakery out there from your side so you obviously know were to go in search of.
main-qimg-e167c262c5db6d1e5a748af3d7f6c945

• Haha
Reactions: UK1576
Speaking of projecting, do you have a record that I said this in 2016? Oops. You got caught again, talking out your a$$, which comes to think of it, is the only way you have of actually communicating!

Wait..I know..you were just talking about liberals in general...that's it. Except many Obama voters either voted for Trump (around 13 percent of Trump voters), voted for a third party (about 7 percent) or sat out the election, (around 3 percent), ensuring a Trump victory. So again...Oops. Trump has called for the suspension of the constitution which is the only protection any of us have (right or left) so the best you can say on concentration camps is "wait and see".

Speaking of "Betas", one thing that always strikes me about the garden variety MAGAt Right winger is their cowardice. They don't have the courage to embrace their antisemitism so they let Elon Musk and the Nazi wing of their party do their talking for them. They don't have the courage to acknowledge the racism and slavery of the Old Confederacy as symbolized by the Rebel flag, but they sure love to rally behind that flag. They don't actually have the courage to display their misogyny, hatred of women, and their desire to bully everyone into submission, so they rally behind Trump who embodies all those characteristics.

But when the Conservatives on this board have to courage to read posts that may not reinforce their myopic world view, perhaps we can talk revisit this topic.
The irony of a liberal/Biden supporter touting the protective shroud of our precious Constitution is, ummmm, to put it mildly, uninformed. LOL

Bless your hearts. The left: champions of citizens' rights. (I can't say it with a straight face)

Biden (and more generally, Democrat sponsored legislation) has had more executive orders deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court than any POTUS since FDR. .

I know a lot of you are young, and so perhaps you are not really aware of what has happened in this country before 1990. That is why I drop in occasionally; to educate.

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s definitely the masculine MAGA republicans who shop at macys and watch parades.

Jesus Christ you people are so stupid.
Did you actually read the original post? You might want to go back and read it again. The boycott was OF the parade AND shopping at Macy's. If these things weren't happening, then a boycott would be pretty useless, right?

But, I'm sure you're a manly man. That's why you post night and day on an anonymous message board.

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
The irony of a liberal/Biden supporter touting the protective shroud of our precious Constitution is, ummmm, to put it mildly, uninformed. LOL

Bless your hearts. The left: champions of citizens rights. (I can't say it with a straight face)

Biden (and more generally, Democrat sponsored legislation) has had more executive orders deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court than any POTUS since FDR. .

I know a lot of you are young, and so perhaps you are not really aware of what has happened in this country before 1990. That is why I drop in occasionally; to educate.
Your effort is appreciated, but these Lefties are simply too dumb to understand.

I mean... they think there's more than 2 genders lol.

Bless your hearts. The left: champions of citizens rights. (I can't say it with a straight face)

Biden has had more executive orders deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court than any POTUS since FDR. .

Please go sit at the kids' table.
Work with me on the mind numbingly stupid part! How stupid is it to project something onto a third party that is pure speculation, while at the same time criticizing someone for projection, of which you have no evidence.

Trump has called for the suspension of the constitution (or at least the parts he doesn't like). He's called for the execution without due process of military leaders and America citizens. He's currently conducting vengeance tour masquerading as a political . I find that far more alarming than Biden's executives being called unconstitutional by the Supreme Court..some of whom don't even hide the fact that they are merely political operatives.

I'd far rather sit with the bright young kids than a crusty, bitter old malcontent like you who expresses his anger through pseudo intellectualism.

"You seem to be of the mind that everything is illegal until the SCOTUS rules it to be legal."

Not to put too fine a point on it, but ummm... That's, you know, pretty much the case. SCOTUS is the ultimate judge, as to what is constitutionally legal or illegal. That's entire goddamn POINT of the Supreme Court.

Jesus... Did some of you just SLEEP through school?
so everything is illegal, every law written unless it goes before the Supreme Court?

Look at me Look at me!! 😂😂😂

What a “try hard”.

Lies not even making a dent. Hahaha. Failure. Everyone knows you all want to kill the Jewish population. No amount of fake is going to change it. But I don’t blame you. If my party supported the Jewish destruction I’d be doing what you are doing too 😂😂😂

Reactions: Lost In FL
I'm not speculating. I'm stating facts. The Democrats (and Biden is a Democrat) have an awful record, with respect to the Constitution, as judged by SCOTUS (and that IS their job. To interpret the Constitution)

And it is pseudo-intellectualism. Look up compound word. There is nothing "pseudo" about my intellect, I can assure you.

Reactions: UK1576
I'm not speculating. I'm stating facts. The Democrats (and Biden is a Democrat) have an awful record, with respect to the Constitution, as judged by SCOTUS (and that IS their job. To interpret the Constitution)

And it is pseudo-intellectualism. Look up compound word. There is nothing "pseudo" about my intellect, I can assure you.

Except that Democrats hate the Constitution. So they don’t care.

They have fully embraced the party of Hitler

I don't think most of them are stupid. They're ignorant to be sure, but I think most of them have been led astray, and have developed closed minds. Truth be told, I lean left of center on most issues that are sacrosanct to true liberalism.

• Haha
Reactions: SDC888 and WTF Cat
Happy Thanksgiving guys.
Think I asked it a month or so ago but where is @OHIO COLONEL. Was he thread banned? And also Free Willy!

Still around. Thanks for asking. Always get busy in the Spring/Summer taking care of the property, plus this year was working on another new property so didn't have a lot of time to be on here. I would check every few weeks or so to see what was up and if @Sawnee Cat was posting yet. See where he hasn't for a long time. Hope he's OK.

Besides...the world has been so peaceful lately and Biden has the country running like a finely tuned Porsche, that I didn't think you guys had much to talk about.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...l-true-gop-senate-candidate-questions-n912901
Heitkamp doesn't have to worry about losing her seat anymore. People can have 2nd chances, but not rapists for the supreme court. We have enough qualified people to have a high standard. Lets nominate Cosby for the next seat!

"What if, what if something like what Dr. Ford describes happened. It's tragic … it should never happen in our society but, but, what if 36 years of a record where there’s nothing like that again," Cramer said, referring to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Kavanaugh attempted to sexually assault her at a house party in the suburbs of Maryland when they both were in high school.
[laughing]

F_V6xZ6XcAAQU0z

In other words, you’re completely incorrect and trying to bore everyone to death, and don’t understand what people mean when they talk about bellwether counties.
Uhh no. Bellwether counties are only bellwethers until they aren’t. They aren’t magical. It’s just a handful of counties that mostly voted for the guy who won. When the coalitions settle again there will be new bellwethers. There’s nothing special about Valencia, NM that means it always votes for the winner.

Did you actually read the original post? You might want to go back and read it again. The boycott was OF the parade AND shopping at Macy's. If these things weren't happening, then a boycott would be pretty useless, right?

But, I'm sure you're a manly man. That's why you post night and day on an anonymous message board.

Did you read the tweet?

It wasn’t calling for a boycott by MAGA republicans. It said, “before you tune in to the parade” then you made it something about straight white men.

No straight white men are tuning into the macys parade. He’s talking to women and you gay lefties.

Per jl32's chart, gasoline is a dollar and 25 cents per gallon more than it was when Biden took office.

* Edited to reflect that that initial statement wasn't accurate. It's only a dollar more.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Also noting that I was being generous in my previous post, when I said that gas was 35 percent more expensive (per the demented to dementia tax), it's actually in the neighborhood of 50 percent. Which is down from a high of 120 percent.

Team Dementia folks know a good thing when they see it. LOL

Per jl32's chart, gasoline is a dollar and 25 cents per gallon more than it was when Biden took office.

* Edited to reflec that initial statement wasn't accurate. It's only a dollar more.
There it is!!!! The glory days of masks, lockdowns, Covid vaccines and LOW gas prices, unless they suddenly bitch about it of course. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

There it is!!!! The glory days of masks, lockdowns, Covid vaccines and LOW gas prices, unless they suddenly bitch about it of course. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I don't think you are making the point that you THINK you are making.

Unless the point was to prove your simple mindedness. If that WAS your point, then you exceeded all expectations.

I mean like, far beyond what I thought was even possible. Are you having a seizure? Do we need to call someone for you?

Speaking of projecting, do you have a record that I said this in 2016? Oops. You got caught again, talking out your a$$, which comes to think of it, is the only way you have of actually communicating!

Wait..I know..you were just talking about liberals in general...that's it. Except many Obama voters either voted for Trump (around 13 percent of Trump voters), voted for a third party (about 7 percent) or sat out the election, (around 3 percent), ensuring a Trump victory. So again...Oops. Trump has called for the suspension of the constitution which is the only protection any of us have (right or left) so the best you can say on concentration camps is "wait and see".

Speaking of "Betas", one thing that always strikes me about the garden variety MAGAt Right winger is their cowardice. They don't have the courage to embrace their antisemitism so they let Elon Musk and the Nazi wing of their party do their talking for them. They don't have the courage to acknowledge the racism and slavery of the Old Confederacy as symbolized by the Rebel flag, but they sure love to rally behind that flag. They don't actually have the courage to display their misogyny, hatred of women, and their desire to bully everyone into submission, so they rally behind Trump who embodies all those characteristics.

But when the Conservatives on this board have to courage to read posts that may not reinforce their myopic world view, perhaps we can talk revisit this topic.
There is no real antisemitism on the right, or anywhere near what we see with you guys demanding genocide of jews. Do some Christians want to try to prove Jesus is our savior in order to save them....if that is what you call antisemitism then guilty as charged.

You however burn their babies in ovens. Tou call for genocide. From the river to the sea...kill every jew we see. You are sick bastards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT