POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putin and Xi as they eat popcorn and watch our democracy die.
F-lk3pxWIAAcira

True. and shoot i tricked myself on that one because thats something that normally really annoys me. I guess its because the only time I ever heard about the guy is something 'controversial' he did. I'm not actually sure why he is famous
Some don’t like him because he got rich off of charity. For me, that’s the world we live in, he didn’t choose it. There are waaaaaaay worse ways to get rich, so doing something morally admirable to acquire said fortune beats the pants off most people who took the morally reprehensible route.

Last edited:
Idk when it is from, i just saw it this week. Sorry man

No worries. I just looked it up. It was from 2020. Reuters is calling it ItalyGate and has a long document debunking it all but they are Liberal so who knows. This country is a mess regardless. This entire world is a mess and I dont' see it ever getting anything but worse.

The deranged former POTUS and fascist looking to get innocents attacked or killed. As if it would change anything. The DOJ would just get a new special counsel.

😂 says the guy who supports the extermination of the Jewish people

And don’t forget YOU ARE THE PARTY OF FASCISTS 😂

Arresting political opponents. Working with companies to subdue freedom, killing white people, killing Jewish people. Jameslee the clown 😂

Blue Anono

Answering a question that I didnt ask is a clumsy dodge. Do you wish that your mother was a strong supporter of abortion as others, like the ones who brag about their abortions. Do you wish she had been so brave?
My mother was a supporter of abortion rights.
What your feeble mind doesn’t comprehend is that supporting people’s rights to make decisions for themselves is no different than supporting things like the freedom to speak or worship. I don’t have to agree with what they say or how they worship to agree with their rights to do those things.
Your argument demonstrates your ignorance and your stance, your hypocrisy as you don’t give 2 shits about child.

So what you’re saying is that it is rare. Rare like the 10 year old rape victim needing an abortion.

Can you at least admit that your sides extremist loons celebrate the passing of partial birth abortion laws like they just won the Super Bowl?

And between you and Sam, you have now dodged my question on Biden’s stance on abortion restrictions FOUR times. So I’ll ask for like the 6th time……What is his admins stance on abortion restrictions? And if there isn’t any, how does that fall in line with what the ‘mainstream’ of Americans think?
I’ve never seen nor heard of anyone “celebrate the passing of partial abortion laws”.
Did you ever research the reason any doctor would choose that method vs any other method that might be chosen?

Can YOU admit that extremist exists with just about everything? Are we to judge everything based upon the extremist that support it?

Biden’s position on abortion is pretty much the same as mine. It’s a decision that should be made by the woman and whoever she chooses to consult. I don’t think it’s my place to tell others what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Just as the protections for our personal liberties sometimes results in guilty people being set free there may be some abortions for reasons I don’t support.
No woman carries a fetus for 6,7,8,9 months and then just decides she doesn’t want the child so she goes and seeks an abortion. They learn that they are carrying fetus with severe malformations and make the determination that they are not equipped to handle what that would bring. Those are the children who very rarely adopted. The children who often end up abandoned or abused. I don’t see your ass stepping up to adopt and support these children so your advocacy for making someone else do these things rings hollow.

So while you’re worried about “extremist” you might want to look in the mirror and look at the extremist on your side…or do you think contraceptives should be made illegal?

Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT