POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You reject your own ideology to think you are making a point. That is why it is more likely you are a sock trying to get attention. We know your purpose is to bait, but turning on your own philosophy in order to make yourself better is … well … typical of virtue signalers.

Your ilk does not spout a government program to benefit white people. If it did, we could all readily identify it and correct the harm. No. Your philosophy is that racism is so inherent in the system that we cannot really point to it, but can only condemn it and act offended.

So, I am waiting for the woke posters here to stand by YOU and say that it is unlikely that you are the beneficiary of a racist system. Tick tock.

But, your point is that you would not change the inherent systemic racism, even if you could. Wow. Maybe that is because you do believe it benefits you. Classic woke liberal.

I also wish I had a dime for each time you say a racist comment under the guise of quoting others. As I said, you are the dude who cannot wait to quote a rap song so you can say racist offensive things.

The opposite of your gazzing over the Obamas is not my disdain. Show me my disdain. Just link a post where I showed disdain for Michelle. We will all wait and wait and wait and wait, because you are a phony who cannot back up anything you post with facts.

And, like the racism you say is inherent in the system, so is your attack on Thomas for a majority decision of which he is a part, but is the only African American. You and your ilk are putrid towed him and now you claim it isn’t because of his race. You are the only consumer of that trash.

I hope Gassy is having a good laugh.
He has no idea to what Gassy Knowles refers to? Good lawd, please. CC, pls stop feeding the troll lol.

I wonder if the troll got this upset when GWB was referred to as a monkey? In case the troll doubts, the 2nd link on a google search:

Saw pic of them/they/it appearing as a woman. Saw pic shirtless as male/man/guy/dude also.
Took 4 articles to finally find a pic and more of a description than "a man"... wonder why?

Finally Poso brings it:

Took 4 articles to finally find a pic and more of a description than "a man"... wonder why?

Finally Poso brings it:

Yep. I learned it from regular commenters on them/they/it's FB account. MSM had ID last night I'm sure.

No, his account has not been deleted.

I won't go into specifics or name any names. Let me simply say some folks should mind their own GD business. Leave disabled vets with terminal cancer the f*ck alone.

Thanks for the update..Sorry to get it wrong, but that's what I was told. Keep me updated on Sawnee's health please.

Last edited:

Finally Poso brings it:

Front page news had it been the other way around, amirite?

Finally Poso brings it:

If this was ever even in the news to begin with...it will definitely be out of the news cycle now.

The memes are pouring in

vYUi5exIsKUD.jpeg

good point, the poll probably does not include the "likely voters" in the Dead age bracket. Should swing 10 points towards China's favorite candidate.
Fine, but that doesn't explain the heavy till in voter numbers to the age groups that highly favor Trump. W/o that, the poll wouldn't come close to favoring Trump. But I don't know. Certainly confirms why Dims go after college towns.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Pulled strings to get his Granddaughter into University of Pennsylvania.

Hip replaced 4 weeks ago. Today, no cane, no walker, was able to actually do a few yard chores and throw back a few beers. Medicare and my supplement (I pay for but reimbursed by my former employer) equaled zero cost OOP for me. OH BTW.......FJB always and forever, MFER has never done anything to improve my life, ever!

Lol at msm asleep at the wheel while cocaine is found in the Whitehouse.

Pulled strings to get his Granddaughter into University of Pennsylvania.

I remember a group of celebs federally indicted for this very thing. Yes it was dumb they were indicted. Yes this is also yet another example of the justice system where elite especially bidens get different treatment

It’s a foregone conclusion. The others are running for vp.
I doubt that. Some may be, but most won’t put their name next to his. He burns most everyone who comes close to him not named Trump. Haley may consider a veep. I am not sure any of the others would. That does not mean they will attack him, because he has a following that wear blinders. And, quite honestly, I think many respect what he accomplished in the face of great odds and people who behaved much worse than he. It was funny watching people decry his boorish behavior, but once he was president, we learned the Dems are far worse than he ever behaved.

I don’t know how I feel about the legacy admissions thing. I don’t think they can claim racism. Affirmative action was by definition based on race, but legacies are not.
However, this is how our talentless elites have propagated themselves for a while now.

We’ve talked often about how weak and truthfully, stupid, our leadership class has become. So a focus on merit is the right approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT