How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad freedom is considered extreme

That’s because todays Dems have pretty much already given up their freedoms and put their full faith and trust into the federal government. They aren’t Democrats anymore, they’re full blown communists. every week it seems they give in to another liberal narrative. It’s really sad to watch our country devolve into what it has.

That’s because todays Dems have pretty much already given up their freedoms and put their full faith and trust into the federal government. They aren’t Democrats anymore, they’re full blown communists. every week it seems they give in to another liberal narrative. It’s really sad to watch our country devolve into what it has.
Very true!

Reactions: SDC888

So, Nightwish84, you.made a big hubbub about this being in Canada, not the USA, and now we've seen two clips, from Seattle and Minneapolis.

Now you must respond accordingly. You sicko. When it's Canada, well, it's not.our culture or our laws. Well, this is in the USA, our laws apply.

What say you, you disgusting leftist?

And england is letting it happen. nothing good comes from open borders.
I would specifically say that certain segments of England's gov't and ruling class elites are making it happen, while others with the power to do something do little to nothing because they are just fat and happy enough to not want their bank accounts taking a hit.

Riley Gaines proves once again that a female need not have surgery to display brass balls the size of watermelons.

Former College Swimmer Calls Out Alex Morgan, Megan Rapinoe In Scathing Rant On Transgender Athletes​

Earlier this year, United States women’s national team star Megan Rapinoe and WNBA legend Sue Bird were among the athletes to sign a letter voicing their opposition to H.R. 734, a federal bill that would ban transgender and intersex girls and women from participating in girls’ and women’s school sports.

Both of them caught major backlash for their actions.

During an appearance on “Fox & Friends” this week, former Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines brought up that conversation when calling out USWNT stars Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe.

“It’s disingenuous and it’s virtue signaling,” Gaines said. “They want to be seen as kind. They want to be seen as inclusive, but they know in their hearts, every single person knows they wouldn’t have had the opportunities and the success they had without the women’s sport and category.
“Now they’ve achieved what they’ve achieved. They’ve accomplished what they wanted to accomplish, so they don’t care. They would rather give girls up, give away our opportunities to be seen as kind and inclusive when in reality this isn’t inclusive, it’s exclusive.”

Transgender athlete push is ‘plaguing’ women’s sports across the nation: Riley Gaines

FOX News/
FOX NewsTransgender athlete push is ‘plaguing’ women’s sports across the nation: Riley Gaines

Morgan has also expressed her support of transgender kids in sports.

“The inclusion of trans kids in sports is the inclusion of kids in sports. Everyone should have the ability to play sport. And the fact that it’s being taken into politics so big is really sad. And I think it’s at the cost of trans kids’ lives. It’s really sad, and I feel like what Becky said was great. And for this team, we’ve always been very vocal with where we stand and I think we’ll continue to do that,” Morgan said.
Because she has been so outspoken, Gaines found herself being attacked in April on the campus of San Francisco State University.

Gaines was at the school to speak about her views opposing the inclusion of transgender athletes in women’s sports when a video showed her moving quickly by security as opposers of her stalked and yelled at her.

Gaines tied transgender swimmer Lia Thomas for fifth place in the women’s 200-meter freestyle final at the 2022 NCAA swimming and diving championships and has been vocal about her opposition to the inclusion of trans women in women’s swimming.

Proponents of banning transgender women and girls from competing in girls’ and women’s sports have pointed to their possible competitive advantages

In March, World Athletics announced transgender women would need to meet certain testosterone thresholds in order to compete.

Last edited:
Well Kelly Craft thought she could throw campaign money down the drain and win votes - Daniel Cameron had that primary sewn up and yes her campaign was nothing short of terrible - I don’t think she would have won no matter what her platform was.
McConnell and Beshear already have a deal in place…Cameron loses, doesn’t raise a stink when somehow Beshear outpaces every other Dem on ticket by 100’s of thousands of votes, McConnell retires and Beshear names Cameron Senator.

Riley Gaines proves once again that a female need not have surgery to display brass balls the size of watermelons.

Former College Swimmer Calls Out Alex Morgan, Megan Rapinoe In Scathing Rant On Transgender Athletes​

arlier this year, United States women’s national team star Megan Rapinoe and WNBA legend Sue Bird were among the athletes to sign a letter voicing their opposition to H.R. 734, a federal bill that would ban transgender and intersex girls and women from participating in girls’ and women’s school sports.

Both of them caught major backlash for their actions.

During an appearance on “Fox & Friends” this week, former Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines brought up that conversation when calling out USWNT stars Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe.

Transgender athlete push is ‘plaguing’ women’s sports across the nation: Riley Gaines

FOX News/
FOX NewsTransgender athlete push is ‘plaguing’ women’s sports across the nation: Riley Gaines

Morgan has also expressed her support of transgender kids in sports.

Because she has been so outspoken, Gaines found herself being attacked in April on the campus of San Francisco State University.

Gaines was at the school to speak about her views opposing the inclusion of transgender athletes in women’s sports when a video showed her moving quickly by security as opposers of her stalked and yelled at her.

Gaines tied transgender swimmer Lia Thomas for fifth place in the women’s 200-meter freestyle final at the 2022 NCAA swimming and diving championships and has been vocal about her opposition to the inclusion of trans women in women’s swimming.

Proponents of banning transgender women and girls from competing in girls’ and women’s sports have pointed to their possible competitive advantages

In March, World Athletics announced transgender women would need to meet certain testosterone thresholds in order to compete.
Love to have her as my daughter-in-law. Her parents should be proud. If I owned a company I'd hire her in a second.

Last edited:
Here, here's one from today in Minneapolis. It's only a matter of (brief) time before this loser is dancing balls out with leftist degenerate parents out there cheering it on with their children.

“Why do you care what people do in the privacy of their own bedroom?”

- “compassionate conservatives” circa 2010

We were in Warnemunde in Germany where there is a famous nudist beach. We were warned that most German nudists were not Bunnies or Chippendales, but elderly figures whose sack-of-potatoes shape made one consider one's own frailty and mortality. I can't confirm it, but as we walked on the beach about a half mile from the tiny figures further on, I think there was a kind of radiation/heat shield bubble that expanded outward from them. BEWARE. WE BARE.

So, I can confirm that nudity is non-sexual. Almost anti-sexual. As Robin Williams said in Club Paradise: it's better to conceal than reveal.
I had a very close friend that got stationed in Germany in the 1980's. Being a healthy, young, red blooded male, he went to visit one of the local Saunas on his first leave,. Sure enough, as you reported...not much to look at and what there was, was pretty scary. He said that even when the occasional average looking woman came in, you were looked at like pond scum if you even glanced at her and staring was completely out of the question. We talked about it once and he said.."fact is..most of us shouldn't ever be seen with our clothes off.

I doubt many women read these threads, but if one were to stumble across the picture of the two gentlemen in question, I about she'd have to run to the bathroom or bedroom anytime soon to take care of business. But hey, I guess there is no bottom of foolishness to which these right wingers can sink when trying to make a point.

McConnell and Beshear already have a deal in place…Cameron loses, doesn’t raise a stink when somehow Beshear outpaces every other Dem on ticket by 100’s of thousands of votes, McConnell retires and Beshear names Cameron Senator.
Only if the Pub Legislature names Cameron one of the three options they give Beshear. Are they in on the deal too? Asking for a friend.

I had a very close friend that got stationed in Germany in the 1980's. Being a healthy, young, red blooded male, he went to visit one of the local Saunas on his first leave,. Sure enough, as you reported...not much to look at and what there was, was pretty scary. He said that even when the occasional average looking woman came in, you were looked at like pond scum if you even glanced at her and staring was completely out of the question. We talked about it once and he said.."fact is..most of us shouldn't ever be seen with our clothes off.

I doubt many women read these threads, but if one were to stumble across the picture of the two gentlemen in question, I about she'd have to run to the bathroom or bedroom anytime soon to take care of business. But hey, I guess there is no bottom of foolishness to which these right wingers can sink when trying to make a point.

Only if the Pub Legislature names Cameron one of the three options they give Beshear. Are they in on the deal too? Asking for a friend.
McConnell is brilliant. Just a guarantee that if something happened to 2 safe senate seats that a Dem Gov couldnt appoint a Dem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT