POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe if businesses just stayed out of politics or making political statements altogether they would stop alienating half their consumer base.
Business made simple. Gosh, I wonder if @MadaboutBlue got that simple business lesson in the free market?

I'm always amazed at how people that want to die on the hill of the free market, don't understand the free market. Or history, as in where conservatives are generally on the wrong side. People of color have money and consume fast food. Gay people have money and consume fast food. At the end of the day, Chick-fil-A wants to transfer as much of that money as possible into their corporate pockets. There's college level business information for you free of charge,

Outside of the stunning admission that conservatives tend to march in lock step over issues (you called it "solidarity"-interesting choice of word) your post is at best misleading. Whatever may or may not have occurred on a single day, ultimately Chick-fil-A responded by stopping all donations to anti gay groups and now has a Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. https://www.chick-fil-a.com/dei. You should check it out. It sounds like it could in the running for "woke" website of the year.

I know you don’t like the word, now, but how did these companies go woke? Was it because liberals were focused on creating policies? Why is there a Pride event at the Whitehouse when the Dems are focused on creating policies?

It seems odd that the liberals appear to be focused on the culture, but you keep telling us to look away.
That's the thing with them...they get upset for ppl simply noticing things

This is what each of you liberals vote for each time you pull a lever. Sick bastards.

FzcAlfmWIAEkElS
How laughably ignorant. I know you're not Mr. Anthropologist of the year or anything, but DAYUMMMM, how can you be so grotesquely uninformed?

You understand this picture isn't even the USA, right? You know that that nudity and the sexualization of nudity is cultural as opposed to globally universal right? The human body is not innately dirty or sexual as you may have been led to believe by whatever cultural norms with which you grew up. It's dirty or sexual because of how you've been brought up, and how you've been socialized since infancy. All this is scientifically self evident. Even within a single culture, acceptable standards of nudity change over time. A girl in a bikini would have been arrested in the early 1900s. Now, not so much.

But let's skip all the tedious academic talk. Whoever or whatever circulated this image left out the context of the image, because they know the rubes won't ask any questions as long as the image caters to their prejudices and biases. From what I can tell, it looks to be some type of legal Naturist expo, which may not be your or my cup of tea, but again, our biases are the result of cultural norms and defined by our unique socialization. The clothed adults and the kid don't seem to be a even a little bit traumatized by the sight of the offending penises.

But one more thing if I may. How do you know the guys in the picture are liberals? Do you have definitive proof? Perhaps the single biggest nudity colony in Arizona (not even in Canada) is owned and operated by a man who defines himself as a "dyed in the wool" Conservative Republican, and according to public records, he and his wife have backed and donated to many Conservative for Local, State, and Federal offices. According to a spokeswoman, the Shangri-la ranch is "family friendly" which means that young kids are welcome. In fact, the spokes woman says ..."Little kids are natural nudists. Have you ever tried to keep clothes on a small child?" Watch the news clip for fun-but warning..it's not all that sexy.

Love seeing the masks ripped off and the unveiled idiots trying to hide their faces.

Also, after the butt kicking, loved the cartoon voice at the end “hey, guys, let’s go back”
Look like the same people we saw J6. Remember the video of them changing into MAGA gear in the woods? The only way you can't see what went on is if you are a useful idiot. Too many people have no idea what's going on even on a casual level.

How laughably ignorant. I know you're not Mr. Anthropologist of the year or anything, but DAYUMMMM, how can you be so grotesquely uninformed?

You understand this picture isn't even the USA, right? You know that that nudity and the sexualization of nudity is cultural as opposed to globally universal right? The human body is not innately dirty or sexual as you may have been led to believe by whatever cultural norms with which you grew up. It's dirty or sexual because of how you've been brought up, and how you've been socialized since infancy. All this is scientifically self evident. Even within a single culture, acceptable standards of nudity change over time. A girl in a bikini would have been arrested in the early 1900s. Now, not so much.

But let's skip all the tedious academic talk. Whoever or whatever circulated this image left out the context of the image, because they know the rubes won't ask any questions as long as the image caters to their prejudices and biases. From what I can tell, it looks to be some type of legal Naturist expo, which may not be your or my cup of tea, but again, our biases are the result of cultural norms and defined by our unique socialization. The clothed adults and the kid don't seem to be a even a little bit traumatized by the sight of the offending penises.

But one more thing if I may. How do you know the guys in the picture are liberals? Do you have definitive proof? Perhaps the single biggest nudity colony in Arizona (not even in Canada) is owned and operated by a man who defines himself as a "dyed in the wool" Conservative Republican, and according to public records, he and his wife have backed and donated to many Conservative for Local, State, and Federal offices. According to a spokeswoman, the Shangri-la ranch is "family friendly" which means that young kids are welcome. In fact, the spokes woman says ..."Little kids are natural nudists. Have you ever tried to keep clothes on a small child?" Watch the news clip for fun-but warning..it's not all that sexy.

You should know by now that I am not going even start to read something that long. I already explained why i posted the pic. I know it's Canada. I know it's nudists. It's in the picture Clouseau.

We were in Warnemunde in Germany where there is a famous nudist beach. We were warned that most German nudists were not Bunnies or Chippendales, but elderly figures whose sack-of-potatoes shape made one consider one's own frailty and mortality. I can't confirm it, but as we walked on the beach about a half mile from the tiny figures further on, I think there was a kind of radiation/heat shield bubble that expanded outward from them. BEWARE. WE BARE.

So, I can confirm that nudity is non-sexual. Almost anti-sexual. As Robin Williams said in Club Paradise: it's better to conceal than reveal.

Reactions: MadaboutBlue
You should know by now that I am not going even start to read something that long. I already explained why i posted the pic. I know it's Canada. I know it's nudists. It's in the picture Clouseau.
I proof read it and it doesn't take very long. If you only expose yourself to ideas that can be presented in sound bites, you're not going to encounter very many ideas of substance. Let me sum it up. The human body is not innately dirty or offensive, but your definition of, and response to, nudity is the result of your upbringing and socialization.

Further more, attitudes toward nudity and the sexualization of nudity are not directly correlational to political ideology. A staunch conservative Republican owns the biggest nudist resort in Arizona. The resort advertises itself as family friendly which means little kids are welcome. A spokeswoman for the resort makes the comment (which speaks to your post) "little kids are natural nudists, have you ever tried to keep clothes on a little kid?"

Here, here's one from today in Minneapolis. It's only a matter of (brief) time before this loser is dancing balls out with leftist degenerate parents out there cheering it on with their children.

Here, here's one from today in Minneapolis. It's only a matter of (brief) time before this loser is dancing balls out with leftist degenerate parents out there cheering it on with their children.

That’s some sick and disgusting shit right there and how the hell any sane parent can justify taking their kids to that is inexcusable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT