• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tn_26637.jpg
Reminds me of this guy,

It really is amazing. Literally a day before this vote the democrats have Trump arrested. The very next day these cowards cant even censure Schiff.

Even though I absolutely hate the democrats,it must be nice to be one. You get to do whatever the hell you want because you know the other side are too cowardly to fight back.

Man babies need the big guns to make up for smaller parts is what I hear from most women.
Gotta admit, you are one sick dude. First you say it is not a baby until it can live outside the mothers body on its own. I call you out on that, saying how neither can a 6 month old, or one yr old, or 3 yr old, so by your logic, it is OK to kill them as well. You never responded (because you know you screwed up and won't admit it)...

Then you post about how you talk about the size of male genitals with other women. You are just one sick dude. After a while, one just begins to feel bad for you.

"Reward". That's beyond stupid. People have to be somewhere, and accommodations cost.
In a normal sane world with Border Security and a legal process with vetting for entry, like you know, EVERY SINGLE OTHER PHUCHING COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET!!, Those ILLEGAL immigrants "Somewhere" would be back in their own damn country.

If you have been paying to the conservatives on this board, we have posted tweets, memes, graphs, etc. decrying the reduced effective purchasing power caused by inflation.

Our Treasury has been "sucked dry" due to excessive government spending, not so much due to tax cuts. The government could seize 100% of the wealth of the wealthiest Americans and it would barely make a dent in our national debt. Again, if you've been paying attention, many of us conservatives, myself included, have shredded Trump on this board for his irresponsible spending. I'm not certainly not going to defend it, although I will point that Biden and the Congressional Dems have taken the spending to the stratosphere beyond what Trump did.l

I clicked on the link to the Forbes article you attached. While the graphs illustrate the point she undoubtedly wanted to make, there was a lot of missing information - such as what level of income makes one a "top earner"? What is the income range for the middle class? Have these numbers been adjusted for inflation between 1970 and 2021?
Thank you for the civil response. At least you took time to reason and formulate coherent thoughts, although I don't completely agree.

In the first place, since this message board has no direct control over any kind of governmental fiscal policy, memes and tweets are basically meaningless. Although I started out my adult life voting Republican, throughout my adult life, Republicans have spent money like drunken sailors on shore leave, with an unlimited line of credit, knowing the apocalypse is going to have In seven days. Presumably, the posters on this board supported those spending practices by continuing to elect them. The only time any Republican politician get's concerned about the spending is when. a Democrat is doing it. The current b

In the seizing of Americans wealth, your comment may or may not be true, but given the fact that America now has two men rich enough to have their own space programs, raising taxes on the multi millionaires wouldn't help help our debt. Right now, a huge problem is so much of our citizenship makes so little income that they contribute little or nothing in the way of taxes.

Reactions: ukalum1988
In the seizing of Americans wealth, your comment may or may not be true, but given the fact that America now has two men rich enough to have their own space programs, raising taxes on the multi millionaires wouldn't help help our debt. Right now, a huge problem is so much of our citizenship makes so little income that they contribute little or nothing in the way of taxes.

China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia (among others) all have people much more wealthy than the two you mention. Of course those people took their money by force whereas in America it was earned.

I agree Americans have income much too low. Net income that is. Taxes should be cut drastically for anyone actually earning a wage. Better yet, the punishing progressive tax system needs abandoned altogether. No one should be punished for increased productivity and moving themselves up the financial ladder. Plus it would eliminate the IRS and greatly increase national morale.

Next up except for the "essential", every government program should immediately die. If they aren't essential, they are by definition non essential and need to go.

This nation certainly doesn't have a revenue problem. It has a massive spending problem and these ideas are a good place to start.

Apple News, LOL. the beacon of fair and balanced journalism. First Politifact, now this. LOL.

Federal Government making the Social Media companies state actors in censoring people is a blatant violation of the 1A. And liberals think this is all OK and that we're the ones who are a threat to the constitution.

Still can't believe no one sued over this. It's as straightforward as any case could be. There is irrefutable proof the government directed these companies and they followed.

Thank you for the civil response. At least you took time to reason and formulate coherent thoughts, although I don't completely agree.

In the first place, since this message board has no direct control over any kind of governmental fiscal policy, memes and tweets are basically meaningless. Although I started out my adult life voting Republican, throughout my adult life, Republicans have spent money like drunken sailors on shore leave, with an unlimited line of credit, knowing the apocalypse is going to have In seven days. Presumably, the posters on this board supported those spending practices by continuing to elect them. The only time any Republican politician get's concerned about the spending is when. a Democrat is doing it. The current b

No, the real problem is that we spend more than we collect and we already collect over a third of what regular people earn.

We have to cut spending. There is absolutely no other answer.

Are you intentionally killing a child if you force them to take a vaccine that is unproven and more dangerous according to actual data than the virus itself?
Not according to the entire medical profession of the entire western world. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apple News, LOL. the beacon of fair and balanced journalism. First Politifact, now this. LOL.
In reality it does not matter if it does or not. The leftist media will not cover it. If forced, will call it russian disinformation and AI generated fakes. The party that placed Fetterman, Biden and Feinstein who are basically just bags of meat with a vote....do not really care about Biden family corruption and bribes. They know its true as does everyone in DC.

Not according to the entire medical profession of the entire western world. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sambo: Is that like the 51 Intel experts who lied to call the laptop a fake? I'd urge you to actually ask a pediatrician if they would get their own child vaxed. You might be surprised how many will tell you NO. Also, your teachers union boss is not considered a medical professional.

Gotta admit, you are one sick dude. First you say it is not a baby until it can live outside the mothers body on its own. I call you out on that, saying how neither can a 6 month old, or one yr old, or 3 yr old, so by your logic, it is OK to kill them as well. You never responded (because you know you screwed up and won't admit it)...

Then you post about how you talk about the size of male genitals with other women. You are just one sick dude. After a while, one just begins to feel bad for you.
First off.... My entire stance on abortion has ALWAYS been that it should be PROHIBITED after viability outside of the womb with zero exceptions for late term abortion aside for the life of the mother. So no... I'm not for killing kids and late term abortion.
As far as the size thing... It is a common comment I've heard said by many women that men who feel the need to own big guns are compensating for smaller packages. Not my words... It's theirs.

Last edited:
Sambo: Is that like the 51 Intel experts who lied to call the laptop a fake? I'd urge you to actually ask a pediatrician if they would get their own child vaxed. You might be surprised how many will tell you NO. Also, your teachers union boss is not considered a medical professional.
No union in any of the Kentucky counties I ever worked in. Never belonged to a union in my entire teaching career.

No union in any of the Kentucky counties I ever worked in. Never belonged to a union in my entire teaching career.
How about your leftist teachers, union or otherwise, who now believe and teach that a man can have a baby. Why should we believe any large group of politically active and motivated groups like the WHO that you seem to hold up as honest brokers of info.

You're forgetting the most important thing: The overwhelmingly vast majority of American voters are beyond stupid, and short-sighted to boot. I'd bet that at least 50 percent of them don't even know WHERE they're supposed to vote.
Most now wait for a Dimocrat to bring a ballot by & then help them fill it out.

Last edited:
Hey @TheFrontRunner, just doing a welfare check. I know your Cardinals have about the worst record in the NL right now. While the Reds are just a game and a half out of first in the division. How you holding up?

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
Tucker is on fire. I never really watched his show on Fox, but he is stirring pots. He made me ask myself this: do I really think the USA is out at risk when 80% of the “top secret” is revealed? Government classifies a bunch of shit that most people would just laugh at.

If you can't make your point in less than 2 minutes, it's not important. Condense it down & I might listen.

Last edited:
Your OPINION. Your BELIEF.
It's not a "baby" until it can survive on it's own outside the mother's body.
A clump of unformed cells inside another person's body is NONE of your business.
STOP trying to tell other people what they can and can't do with THEIR own body.
How do you feel about a new law Dems are proposing that allows the state to force you by law to give your kidney to someone in the state in need of a lifesaving kidney transplant??? If you are a match it will be mandatory.
All life is precious and worth saving right?

First off.... My entire stance on abortion has ALWAYS been that it should be PROHIBITED after viability outside of the womb with zero exceptions for late term abortion aside for the life of the mother. So no... I'm not for killing kids and late term abortion.
As far as the size thing... It is a common comment I've heard said by many women that men who feel the need to own big guns are compensating for smaller packages. Not my words... It's theirs.
I am confused then...why did you say it's not a baby until it can survive on its own outside the mother's body? I have the post right above for your viewing pleasure...

If you read the article, you would see that it is not Apple News and contains actual quotes from a number of Republicans. It appears that the evidence claimed has not/cannot be produced. That is the point ... the only point.

Proverbs 6: 16-17..... 16 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD.

These aren't my words. These are God's words...... What don't you understand about hands that shed innocent blood?

BS. That baby is a part of that mother's body. That mother shares her blood, nutrients, and tissues to help the baby form. It absolutely is a part of her body.
That is just 100% false. The baby's blood & the mother's do not intermix at all. That's why they can be different types. But you can't understand that.

Reactions: TopCatCal
FWIW Massie says he will vote for a censor of Schiff that is " more constitutional " He said fining him 16 million bucks was not right per the constitution . I dont Tweet or follow twitter but that's where he defended his vote . IDK , I'm growing tired of his failure to tow the party line when the party needs to stand up for a change .
I presume you felt that way about Gaetz & the other clowns who voted against procedural moves in the House. RIght?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT